Are Northern Europeans sexually attracted toward Southern Europeans?

Are Northern Europeans sexually attracted toward Southern Europeans?

I'm only talking about real life here, not photographs.

Attached: 337a532e-3198-496b-a93e-c5f6dc0d25b1.jpg (440x412, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gJDISGPhALY
youtube.com/watch?v=ADBKdSCbmiM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

im sexually attracted toward your mom lol

Attractive people are attracted by other attractive people regardless of race or ethnicity.

No.

Bibliography:
Varg Vikernes

Attached: 1416084808129.jpg (1536x2048, 608K)

op btfo

I don't agree with this thought.

I keep running into white girls that make me think I would rather have sex with a man, so there's something going on here.

They're not ugly as they've got boyfriends, etc, but it's not right for me.

Northern European females crave Southern European cock, but the opposite, not so much.

Both Northern and Southern European men crave each others' women, but that's only natural, men want to fuck almost anything that walks on two legs.

>BR telling me how white people an ocean away from him work

Spanish Miriam Leone?

Well, lad. Everyone has different fetishes and sexual preferences but normally Attractive people attract each other.

>modern american
>would rather have sex with a man than with an attractive white person
Just as (((planned))).

hiroshima should make all Jow Forumstards stay in their containment boards

It's just because I'm a mutt.
I feel absolutely nothing when I look at white females.

I'm not talking about the cutest white girl ever, but from the cutest to the average I feel a retarded desire for them.

It's like being a homosexual only not.

If you want to feel the way I do, go spend some time with black women, and you'll find that no matter how conventionally attractive they are you can't feel sexually attracted toward them.

Attached: Me.jpg (1162x627, 215K)

I think anyone in Europe who is not a med is. I know I am. I'm nobody though. A med qt would never look at me twice.

Amaia Salamanca

Attached: amaia.jpg (526x296, 29K)

youtube.com/watch?v=gJDISGPhALY

Sure. Southern-European women are considered more elegant and pretty than ours. Many rich Dutch men have an Italian wife.

Yes.

No. For every Monica Belucci there are a 1000 Donatella Versace's. Most beautiful meds may be more attractive than most beautiful non-meds, but on average there are far more cute girls per capita in central Yurop than there are in the South.

But the average Italian woman and Spaniard woman look totally different despite both being Southern European.

Attached: Faces.jpg (876x670, 87K)

this

They still are more elegant than G*rmanic women.
Which can be more than fine. But not exactly elegant.

They may be more elegant, but are they more attractive?

we have many uggos here man...although personally i don't like Germanic women either.

british slags > all

I don't understand why people use the term "Spaniard" as opposed to "Spanish," why?

"Spanish" is intermingled with the language in my brain, and the language is intermingled with Hispanic which is intermingled with Latin America, so I'd prefer to make the distinction.

As a footfag, I can say this girl offends me

Attached: 1522029342005.jpg (640x480, 228K)

Giving up linguistic territory to Beaners is not good!

They have a right to that territory by blood.

They're Latino, and mostly mestizo!

>I don't understand why people use the term "Spaniard" as opposed to "Spanish," why?

Attached: 1515397927679.png (645x729, 145K)

They are not ugly, that's for sure

Basically this
Nah. Given an opportunity, both men and women from both North and South want to get a taste of an attractive foreigner's crotch. This isn't even limited to Europe, it's universal to all humans. Or even all living creatures.
t. saw a lot of female Portuguese students here and boy do they like to party

>it's universal to all humans

It was never this way for me.
You need to see race-mixed people that carry different races in their veins.

I've seen enough to know Europeans will have sexual intercourse with other Europeans regardless of their genetic gap, so I'm alright to relocate to Puerto Rico despite my Northern DNA.

That's all I wanted out of this thread. Thank you.

The mixes of both are ever more common.

Please don't create more people like me. We look bland, no strong features from anywhere, like white Americans.

Attached: 1522960702664.jpg (793x786, 54K)

No, i'm not. My GF looks like the woman in the video.

youtube.com/watch?v=ADBKdSCbmiM

only wh*Toid losers that believe they have a higher chance than with their own race

Sure except the fact that after 25 your Girls turns landwhales. And btw Bellucci is ugly and a 6.5 here. Idk why foreigners considere her as super beauty

sustantive vs adjective, like swede and swedish or dane and danish or pole and polish

It's because she doesn't look Italian, and she looks like she's Northern European.

If you want to understand this, look at the life of Elliot Rodger.

He wasn't ugly at all, but he was treated as if he were hideous.

since i don't see a mass immigration of nordic people just to have orgy all day i think not

Physically, sure. But personality may be an issue long-term (too loud and annoying)

100% Aryan ubermensch phenotype here. I unironically plan on starting a family with a med goddess once I am ready to start a family. As a matter of fact, I don't think I could make any better use of my superior Aryan sperm than by inseminating an equally superior Mediterranean goddess.

Attached: Mădălina Diana Ghenea.jpg (2362x3543, 655K)

The combination of Nordic and Mediterranean genes creates a new superior superman.
>Pic related: Isabella Rossellini (Half Swedish and half Italian)

Attached: Isabella Rossellini.jpg (536x720, 166K)

i noticed in cental europe people were nervous with finns.

or its just me

>like white Americans
We are the most beautiful white people, though :3

Southern European women have a feminine and sensual hourglass shaped body (= high estrogen), and are thus ideal to be bread by the high test Nordic man.
Nordic women on the other hand usually have box-shaped bodies (= low estrogen). They are more masculine on average. Only a med or Arab virgin guy who has never seen a naked girl would prefer a Nordic woman. As a matter of fact, Italian men are notorious for (thankfully) getting rid of our butterfaces, simply because they have blonde hair.

Attached: 7cf6d7719f0f173805595085c37b4c4b.jpg (964x589, 93K)

Why are Italian women only so infinitely superior to Nordic womanlets?

Attached: Cristina De Pin.jpg (1200x1600, 193K)

Did I just say "Italian women". Of course I meant to say ALL Mediterranean women, also Lebanese girls.

Attached: Valerie Abou Chacra (Miss Lebanon).jpg (1333x2000, 228K)

>equally superior Mediterranean
lmao you wish, barbarian
>Hitler's quote on germanics' past.txt

Isn't she gorgeous guys?

Attached: Valerie Abou Chacra.jpg (600x751, 138K)

>t. butthurt Pole with inferiority complex towards Germans
Every g*ddamn time

Attached: 1441316498782.jpg (750x884, 237K)

>Be Pole
>Have such an inferiority complex disguised as hatred towards Germans that you claim that the single most famous Pole was Nicolaus Copernicus, or as the Poles say "Mikołaj Kopernik"
>"Nicolaus Copernicus was born and raised in Royal Prussia [...]. He was the child of German-speaking parents and grew up with German as his mother tongue. [...] When he later studied in Italy, at the University of Bologna, he joined the German Nation, a student organization for German-speakers of all allegiances." kek

But we still love you, Poland. After all, it's not your own fault for having to be situated next to the greatest nation in the history of mankind. :*
Here, have an emperor.

Attached: Francis II, Holy Roman Emperor.jpg (1409x2048, 949K)

Don't trust that site, they use blacks and inmigrants to form the faces

No, i'm only attracted to white.

You tell ’em how it i Brazil!

that shit you posted there looks like fucking gypsy

Am I northern european ? I want a spanish or portuguese wife, I think their girls are lovely

lmao rekt

Race fetishists are so cringe, autists go outside and meet people maybe then you wont sound like permavirgins

You Americans calling Puertoricans and other latinos spanish supposed a problem when you wanted to actually identify someone from the nation of Spain, so the use of Spaniard became more prevalent.

Med women are for med men

People usually find foreigners thay look different more attractive or interesting
I wouldnt have any success with the ladies visiting middle east where i look like a local, but if i go to scandinavia or asia i will be "exotic" for them