Top-10 PISA 2015 results

>Top-10 PISA 2015 results
>all mongol countries
Whites cannot into science anymore. Mongol genes obviously superior.

Attached: pisa2015.png (307x359, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nces.ed.gov/surveys/pisa/pisa2015/pisa2015highlights_3f.asp
youtube.com/watch?v=14yWWyiTkjI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'll have you know Estonia is 99% white.

>standar evaluations
>2018

We would be much higher if it wasn't for our black and brown minorities

Attached: demographically adjusted pisa.jpg (686x542, 81K)

jews are suddenly white apparently

without migrants ethnic Germans BTFO lots of those countries

Attached: PISA Science 2015.png (983x806, 46K)

> Asians, Latin speakers and all groups other than non-Hispanic whites

So Asian isn't racist, but African and Mexican is?

I have no idea what you're trying to say

he's pointing at the PC phrasing used in the chart and the lack of a cringe term for Asian

sheeeeeeit the USA is fucking amazing
Imagine if we were still 90% white, we'd already be colonizing

fuck i'm stupid

Attached: penis.jpg (512x739, 117K)

hehe we beat you

How did Estonia do so well?

How is Vietnam so high? Aren't they 3rd world SEA monkeys?

They have little to no swarthy people

Mongol genes.

Vietnamese are sorts of like in-between of SEA and EA. Like Turkey or Greece are for Europe.

EA's say they aren't true EA and thus jungle monkeys. SEA's say they are filthy stuck up EAs.

>bragging about voluntary high school exams

>bragging about voluntary college admissions

Attached: Jews and asians dominate elite college admissions.jpg (835x478, 76K)

>bragging about voluntary income

Attached: pew asian income filipinos indians.png (286x457, 18K)

north italy actually had almost the same scores as Canada

It's not PC phrasing though.

Anyone one know where to find the scores for Quebec specifically? pic related

Attached: QuebecStrong.png (663x674, 45K)

bravo estonia

we did that once in high school and I did very well

too bad most retards here don't care about science and only care about religion or taking selfies

chinese blood

Vietnamese people are pure KINH. Not a single drop of chink blood in me, PRC shill.

At the end of the day, we still have the best mathematicians.

Attached: 1523481029585.jpg (420x420, 21K)

this.
france is easily goat
can't name a single leading light from any of the chinky cunts in the op

What makes Koreans so small?

Attached: 1492721152192.jpg (524x550, 93K)

I always knew we were smarter than Euros

Chinese people have made up more than 1% of the Vietnamese population...

that doesn't account for chinese admixture in the rest of the population though

japan isn't a mongol country but a mongol killer though

Attached: 20091019013829d9a.jpg (1280x1024, 472K)

>remove some of the idiots from the evaluation and then the number average says we smart
Ia american education even a thing?

They are smart and their infrastructure is now in place.

hmmmmmmmmm

Attached: chartoftheday_7104_pisa_top_rated_countries_regions_2016_n.jpg (960x1204, 468K)

Khazars are white only brain dead Jow Forumsfags will state otherwise.

Why do Ameriposts do this?

Sure. But we're like 50% white nowadays though. That's... pretty severe man. And you've all seen our blacks...

Japan is a cheap copy of China.

>China has to cherrypick its top cities like always

t. Turkic nomad from Kazakhstan

Nobody seems to care when China does it

>Trudeau wants to import subhumans

Estonians smartest in the world. Numba #1!

Attached: pisa science 2015 estonia ethnicity.png (696x286, 47K)

Except you're not. We are.

Attached: tinpo.jpg (800x640, 79K)

lol no

I have a french dick, interesting...

damn
I want a French bf

My flaccid benis is 12cm

Who is #1 in the International Math Olympiads? It's China.

Who is #2? It's America.

Britain and France aren't even on the radar. Thus not even worthy of being considered as our intellectual equals capable of bringing us competition.

lol yes

>International Math Olympiads
no one cares. call me when you have a single chink mathematician with a name let alone a poincaré

>who cares
the losers obviously lmao

PISA scores aren't available with racial or immigrate status data, nice bullshit Jow Forums graph.

They are. For 2009 results there was an online queriable database and for newer results there are specific country reports that go into deeper detail about that country than the main report.

Attached: sarutin.jpg (480x391, 46K)

The United States does not even rank in the top 10! After reading the Wikipedia page on the PISA I see that the United States ranks 40th place in mathematics with a value of 470, 25th place in science with a value of 496, and 24th place in reading with a value of 497.
Here is another chart showing the United States as being a disappointment again in standardized test assessment. This makes me wonder and ask the question who is to blame for these low test scores, do USA students normally have an inferior intelligence compared to the normal intelligence of other nations? or are the poor results really caused by the inferior methods used by teachers to teach students? perhaps it is both?

You already know the answer.

Attached: 1522568639052.png (1024x702, 177K)

Terence Tao, Australian-Chink super genius mathematician

U.S. average 496 3.2
White 531 * 2.8
Black 433 * 4.9
Hispanic 470 * 4.8
Asian 525 * 12.0
Multiracial 503 6.4
OECD average 493 0.4

nces.ed.gov/surveys/pisa/pisa2015/pisa2015highlights_3f.asp

IT WAS THE NIGGERS ALL ALONG

Attached: NIGGERLICIOUS.jpg (1153x692, 24K)

some southern chinese are vietnamese descendant and not the other way around. plans are being hatched to reclaim the old motherland

Attached: Nanyue.png (238x232, 21K)

bump

its not about genetics, but about school system. We(russia is west and europe, just bizzare and mordorish) are rotten from our childoot and our socities. School is not cool, rapping is cool, Being in suit is not cool, being LE DANGEROUS BOY is cool.

If we will put ours into science, we will be above any asian country.

whites are superior. asians dream of mixing with white, niggers dream, arabs dream, indians dream

We are superior. We should not mix.

>our black and brown minorities
wtf findland? how? from sweden? jsut sent them back! it's your land and they are not finns and never will become

Daily reminder.

youtube.com/watch?v=14yWWyiTkjI

Attached: 1523277983749.jpg (748x1000, 88K)

>its not about genetics

wow typical europeanლ(´ڡ`ლ)

you cherrypick your top cities go and neck yourself faggot

Sending the blacks back is not always an option. I posted the graph about Estonia earlier. Whites (Estonians) have a super high average score of 544, but we also have blacks (Russians), who score 500 and bring our average down.

Your first instinct might be to cry discrimination, but the score of Russians in Estonia is 500 and the score of Russia is 487, so if there is a discrimination of Russians then it happens in Russia.

Attached: tarzan.png (252x252, 37K)

no niggers or muslims. unlike you leaf (and me :'( )

Someone please convince me with statistics Jow Forums is wrong about race. It feels bad seeing things like this because my whole life I have been told it was wrong.

I need to see that it's just education.

We also have minorities who bring the average score down.

Attached: 1485388194004.png (1148x2000, 1.58M)

How does a nation supposedly so smart (Canada) have such horrible politics and predatory businesses. How did a bunch of alleged ubermensch allow this to happen?

These stats seem off, I can only assume they mixed them up and Canada is one of the dumbest.

Actually, Russians have best results im math tests among all europeans. And you just slanteyed blond chink with asiatic genes and chinese luanguage. Because your grandmothers sucked tiny asian cock so much. Then eeesti subhuman was born.

Attached: math.png (909x827, 473K)

I know that. It's like a ladder. We have our dumb Russians and Russia has the dumb Uzbeks and Uzbekistan ... I don't know what they have.

TIMMS is shit. It is a failure that is in line with the failure of Sovok education. When you look for the differences in TIMMS and PISA then it is this - PISA is text problems and TIMMS is equations with x and y clearly typed out. Where kids fail is the thinking part. They can't turn an unfamiliar text problem into a formula.

Smart kids don't need a system anyway as they are far ahead of everyone. It is the middling kids and the Soviet system of memorizing the set pieces for few months sets them up to failure in later life when you actually have to think.

Don't think I am talking our of my ass. I am in my early forties so I went to school during the Soviet shit. I also have kids who went to school in nowadays Estonia. Solving formulas is an easy to drill skill, but a proper education provides you with an understanding how to turn a problem into a formula ... something that is rightfully in PISA.

You are different from Russians (who are discriminated on ethnic grounds) only with mongoloid admixture and Chinese luanguage, my dear subhuman. Do not think that we not remember this. We will return anyway.

Enjoy fighting the entire world for them Ivan.

>who are discriminated on ethnic grounds
>ethnic grounds

I'm sorry but emigrating here 50 years ago does not make them ethnic in any way. No slavic tribes lived here even in ancient times

Attached: europe_814.jpg (1477x1164, 302K)

Based Estonia

>IMMS is shit
Shit is only your brain. Soviet math-physic education were high level. This education gave the 3rd place on the Fields winners among all the world.Also, immigrants with Soviet physics and mathematics education teach at the best universities in the United States.

Attached: fields_.png (1617x700, 73K)

Terence Tao

So why are these "discriminated" Russian kids here doing so much better in actual education measurements than Russians in Russia?

You know if we "discriminated" them more and purged the sovok filth from Russian schools they'd do even better, but since that's speculation then I leave you with just facts.

Kids in Russian schools in Estonia score 500 in schience

Kids in Russia score 487

You can't explain that.

>I'm sorry but emigrating here 50 years ago does not make them ethnic in any way. No slavic tribes lived here even in ancient times
According to this logic, you must go back to China.

None of the people winning Fields Medal participate in general education system. That's 0.0001%.

Nice meme. Actually by that logic Estonians, Finns and Hungarians should all go back to Ural mountains

Do you want to be a shadow on the asphalt after a hydrogen flash for them? I doubt.

We are a defensive alliance, if you attack them we will retaliate in equal measure.

No, in China,
>A genetic analysis of human bone remains dating back to 6500 to 2700 B.C. in the Liao area, Haplogroup N (Y-DNA) (frequently in Uralic peoples and Yakuts) was observed at 60-100% .

Can't wait to tear through Russian cannonfodder with an MG-3. Maybe we can even up Häyhä's score the next time you try.

So you will remain in the form of shadow on asphalte somwere in Toronto. And it's not a joke. This is scary actually. Think about it.

Just deport them to kaliningrad already

You do not even know how to fight, unlike the same Finns. You just raise your hands and give way, as in 1940.

I'm not in Toronto, you would be doing us a service to be rid of them.

Attached: 1512131474567.png (487x433, 250K)

t. Tannenberg pro

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-12 at 1.26.55 PM.png (634x248, 47K)

Irrelevant. Your thesis was wrong. Without mass basic education it is impossible have good results in top tier.
Soviet mathematical education was one of the best in the world.
-many fields winners
-many professors in best americans uni
-best results in TIMSS in modern days

I mean who gives a shit Finland has dominated PISA since ancient times and now we are falling in the rankings (jew owned media, niggers, TRAITOR GOVERNMENT! ) so who cares

Attached: ec54e86a-0069-4f67-803f-2408dcbcad2e.png (1384x1600, 575K)