1. Your cunt

1. Your cunt
2. Honest thoughts on this guy?

Attached: 22FC7723-FE32-46D1-B610-3394E112E15F.jpg (800x537, 37K)

If he's doing what I think he is, he's probably a loser not worth forming an opinion on.

Opinion about a guy that decides to kill innocent people for whatever reason?

A shining beacon in a dark future

I expect some lunatics to support him

he killed many wh*Tes, therefore an hero of the night

Attached: anders is pleased by this thread.png (520x390, 30K)

Do you even know who he is lmao?

He appears to be a guy with a shaved head giving the Nazi salute in a courtroom. I can put two and two together and judge he's not a very good person.

Second greatest Norwegian ever.

Attached: 1370640848058.jpg (2250x1346, 2.73M)

>not knowing anders
>that faggy response
Go back, reddit.

Ffs you should at least know who the biggest mass shooter in modern European history is

set back his cause one hundred years because he felt the need to chimp out

He was a Zionist

I don't care and he was insane but the /v/ Far Cry threads and the general Jow Forums shitstorms were the funniest things ever and I never felt guiltier

Reminds me of when that German crashed a plane into the alps and the +6000 posts baneposting sticky thread on /tv/ made me laugh more than anything ever before

Attached: 68853f_5495160.jpg (1926x2382, 757K)

cringe

>mongoloid white supremacist

Attached: 1522885432994.jpg (600x418, 27K)

Hello r*ddit

fucking cringed at this cringyass cringelord

worst norwegian ever

Piece of shit but I like how he pretended to be a Christian to make real Christians look bad (he is an Odinist)

Absolute loser is all I can think. Just read up on his life, he is a social failure that is angry at society because he was a failure. It's why so many on Jow Forums like him I think, because he was essentially a NEET who did nothing productive ever in his life and trough one action was defined as a man of action. I think a lot of people on Jow Forums think political change, particularly of the radical kind will somehow transform your life and make up for being an absolute failure for decade upon decade.

The most critical observation of the wider white nationalist movement and particularly people who are infamous, is that they are all childless losers who never had a proper career. That goes for everyone from Mike Enoch to Andrew Anglin to Anders Breivik. All have a pathological obsession with race yet are incapable of having children even in low numbers.

He was a fucking psychopath who killed innocent teens who just wanted to have some fun on an island.

I don't care about their political views, if you think its okay to commit such massacre you're a fucking savage scumbag and don't belong into a civilized sociecty. Thats literally muslim tier thinkling.

>"""innocent"""

Edgelord

I always bring him up when I meet Norwegian tourists.

Yes they are and the vas majority of canadians would agree withme, you're a fucking racist minority everybody in real life would hate.

>Kills dozens
>Complains his prison doesn't have enough good video games

Absolutely based, fuck Norway's soft ass prison system.

>nazi flag

whatever you say, Adolf

1. Flag
2. That guy most propably have never even existed. Atleast I have been wondering where he got his assault uniform since day one. But what they told about him is that he is pro-Israel and pro-Jewish.

Attached: Mason_Anders_Behring_Breivik.jpg (773x747, 59K)

*probably

Attached: 1517942715580.jpg (700x696, 50K)

Cringelord deluxe with a good highscore

laughed hard at this

>He doesn't know about Norway's last crusader
Fuck off reddit

he was a real jerk

I can't believe that Norcucks actually have to let him out eventually. In Canada it's rare to put someone in prison literally for life but it can be done in extreme cases.

>actually have to let him out eventually
they don't

That's not how it work retard, he will never be let out.

His sentence is whatever you heard it was minimum, not maximum. Judge has the authority to keep him in for life and absolutely will

>Honest thoughts on this guy?
a psychopath who murdered 70+ innocent children... will be seen as a prophet who tried to warn us in a hundred years or so once Europe has turned 100% shit-skin and islamic

Literally who?

wh*Toid trash

are you legitimately retarded?

As long as any relatives of the victims live they will not let him out which won't happen.

He's unironically based. I hope more people step up the way he did

Fair enough. I read that they can only keep him for 25 years or whatever the maximum sentence is in Norway. Fake news I guess, but you people are well known for your lenient criminal justice system.

If it's the same as in Germany then those 25 are the highest sentence without possible appeal but after that they have to prove he's still dangerous and then they can keep him locked up.

25 years is the maximum penalty they can give before a judge has to come in an re-evaluate the case. Not exactly wrong but misses crucial details that change the overall story

Worthless terrorist