ITT we thank Americans for their contributions to the world

>ITT we thank Americans for their contributions to the world
I’ll start.
Thank you Americans, you make the most kawaii animation in the world

Attached: E980332F-5394-47DC-810C-9991BB884742.jpg (650x920, 188K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/l0Md9qwWQBI
youtu.be/w_MSFkZHNi4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

thank you america for nuking zito animali

>thank Americans for their contributions to the world
>flag

bruh.

Attached: bombing-of-hiroshima-and-nagasaki-AB.jpg (334x250, 105K)

I want to fuck her

What the fuck are you talking about? American children's shows are shit. The only good American(/Canadian) cartoon out right now is MLP. All that Disneychannel crap isn't even worth thinking about.

Japan is far superior when it comes to children's animation. From Japan comes gems like Precure, Aikatsu, Pripara, and now Prichan. You have no idea what you're talking about, with all due respect, Mr. Japanese person. Your country is better at animation.

Attached: [Ohys-Raws] Kiratto Pri-chan - 01 (TX 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4_snapshot_02.55_[2018.04.07_22.28.35].jp (1280x720, 93K)

>A brony and a weeaboo
Kys, there are good shows if you bother to dig deeper than the shitty surface.

Attached: ac6.jpg (600x800, 55K)

I'm not a brony or a weeb, there's nothing wrong with practicing Japanese for hours each day, keeping up with three Japanese childrens shows, and watching MLP. Being a little girl is just a hobby of mine, bro.

Attached: 1507523841362.png (600x678, 239K)

I love it when the Japs occasionally enjoy our cartoons, it makes me forget for a short moment how fucked our animation industry is, and I'm also happy about all the comic loving westaboos, and judging from some of the recent popular animes there seems to be a decent number of

Attached: 1513188654035.jpg (438x1574, 179K)

Them,
Also the since the Japs seem to mostly enjoy our crazier cartoons I'd recommend to OP and the rest of the thread super jail and ball masters 9009(which is new and by the same people)

Attached: Ballmastrz-9009.jpg (960x1440, 374K)

>MLP
There are plenty of cartoons that are better than goddamn MLP.
Although I agree with your second point because Japs generally use more technical detail and illusion of depth in their cartoons. Something that has decreased for many mainstream western cartoons as of now.

Well, I was referring more to the story and just how interesting the cartoons were in general. Western cartoons have far better animation, but yes, Easterners have better art, and probably do put more effort overall into the shows.

Also, name a currently airing western cartoon that's better than MLP. All we have right now is shit like Rick and Morty, South Park, and Disney stuff (I guess the Tangled series is interesting but I haven't bothered keeping up with it). After reading this post I'm gonna check out ball mastrz since Superjail was pretty good for the first couple seasons, but what else is there?

I would recommend Final Space I came into it with low expectations thinking it was just a show trying to replicate rick and mortys success but I was pleasantly surprised.

Attached: download (2).jpg (300x168, 7K)

american cartoons in tv look boring and stagnate imo;it all looks like adventure time;and same sticky arms and faces

Attached: tumblr_nuk4ulsLH31u5r03jo1_540.gif (512x512, 305K)

It's the current cal-arts Monopoly on the people that's allowed to enter the industry. There's still some others that make good stuff, and lots of independent animators. My favorite (while not American) are lord bung(aussies) who has a pretty decent animated series that should be getting a new episode today called confinementyoutu.be/l0Md9qwWQBI
And felix colgrave(maybe Canadian or Australian) who makes absolutely rad short animated films youtu.be/w_MSFkZHNi4

Attached: 6l6IQul2_400x400.jpg (400x400, 36K)

90's cartoons were drawn the best.

English teacher

American animation died in the mid 2000s.

Agreed. I miss 4kids and kids wb

Remember the days when Canada actually produced watchable kids shows?

No actually. Could you name a few for me to check out?

Thanks, America for building the Canal and giving it to us.

Attached: 1489858216680.png (500x684, 252K)

MLP hasn't been good since the second season.

SVTFOE is basically MLP but without the cheesy filler episodes.

Because they were actually drawn.

Wait does Ed Edd n Eddy count?

Both western and Japanese animation are in serious decline.

Anime has it's roots in the 1930s Snow White film, so OP is right to thank Americans for anime.

Attached: the old anime the new anime.jpg (565x1000, 168K)

>I want to fuck her
the one with the beauty mark? I agree

Kind of?

I was thinking more along the lines of the 90s. Beasties and all that.

>MLP hasn't been good since the second season

The most recent episode was actually fantastic
>SVTFOE is basically MLP but without the cheesy filler episodes

svtfoe is just "hurrr look at this cute girl now watch as she gets fucked by pablo": the series. People who enjoy series where the protagonist is a cute girl who gets tangled into teenage angsty romace are cucks. MLP is about lesbians, mostly. But even when when the writers ruin perfectly cute mares with stallions, a new cute and pure mare is introduced, and the main characters minus slutlight sparkle are all pure and cute. It's just light-hearted fun without a bunch of DRAMA and bullshit.

Attached: 1444132400176.png (524x336, 145K)

Finally a fellow man of integrity

Attached: ff8bc4f7784f49565150d8663d41219069d78bbf.png (1056x1555, 816K)

Mfw the amerimutt goblino thinks that SVSTFOE is original

Attached: 20180306_182001.png (720x730, 612K)

>that trap Marco by Shadman

Attached: muh.png (486x458, 81K)

Hiroshima and Nagasaki saved Japan from themselves unironically. They could depopulate their island fighting for the emperor and become occupied by the Soviet Union or they could just be shown fighting is useless and become a world super power in a few decades through peace and free markets.

modern American animation is so terrible

First 2 seasons of Gumball aren't bad, desu I really liked those.

I don't get why people say it's gotten shit after those two seasons, I mean, it has kinda declined in its originality, but it's still much better than most other cartoons currently running on Nickelodeon and CN

Attached: ren_point.png (640x890, 614K)

Starco the best

Attached: 81CF6535-4334-46E0-BD03-70ECE86590F4.jpg (424x318, 21K)

WRONG

Attached: starBTFO.png (1000x1000, 367K)

currently watching pic related, cheers

Attached: Berserk_vol01.jpg (260x361, 47K)

Don't forget to watch the second season of the show, I've heard it's very good

Kys fagget

Weebs ffs
Why are they so cringy

The last good American cartoon was Wonder over Yonder

>people unironically watching these tumblrtoons

Attached: 0w2gw7.gif (800x357, 81K)

The ultimate tumblrtoon is steven jewniverse

danke etat unis

>The only good American(/Canadian) cartoon out right now is MLP.

Nice b8 look how many (You)s it got

It's not b8 Jose, MLP is only hated because the mods want you to hate it, and Japanese little girl shows really make you feel like you're hanging out with some girls after school. Swallow your pride and take the youjopill for real enlightenment

Attached: 1523512968147.jpg (500x656, 63K)

Ew
Please die

I agree, but at this point I'm too afraid to admit I like the rest of it too, because the backslash is sinking everything in shit and rants, lol.
You're a nice user.

Talking about animation
Thx France for create good cartoons
[s] but you guys are awful at distribution

Attached: long_filename.jpg (4000x2102, 2.63M)

Bronies are furry tier, kill yourself

WakFu is great, but the second part of season 2 and the 3rd season as well are atrocious. They've ruined one of my favorite cartoons.

Attached: 1506681682163.png (400x416, 180K)

Did you watch dofus?

Les treseurs de Kerubim? Yeah, I did. Why?

I mean the film

Attached: bakara_red.webm (964x730, 472K)

Then no, no, I haven't

I watch this show too.

thankyou sweden for making moomin!3

did they fuck