Hello southrons and fellow degenerates

Hello southrons and fellow degenerates
Please tell me what this Varg/Burzum song is
vocaroo.com/i/s1QwuJZz0YVz
Cheers

Attached: 1486387714318.png (832x824, 607K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sTFd0AkS05k
youtube.com/watch?v=6yIBp4CHKYA
youtube.com/watch?v=3C3ziuoP6pM
youtube.com/watch?v=de-xO3pUEd0
youtube.com/watch?v=eEqpVxDKoIo
youtube.com/watch?v=Bm5jm2joxuY
youtube.com/watch?v=2rIaJln0KII
youtube.com/watch?v=mAp5Q7T0e9o
youtube.com/watch?v=qsNwDjUjbfs
youtube.com/watch?v=HGC-WmCGNxM
youtube.com/watch?v=QAvnZ-XvrL4
youtube.com/watch?v=tFm7Q9-17w0
yotube.com/watch?v=7povWLQmoHA
youtube.com/watch?v=7povWLQmoHA
youtube.com/watch?v=hVsqdwUv5g4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lol wut. Tomhet?

Hmm, yes, but that's much more synthy. I guess he uses a string "acapella" (for lack of a better term) as his background music.
Varg is legitimately a retard but his music sticks with me in a weird way.
Thanks Maltabro. I should prob just torrent all his music.

Because there's a less or none at all synthy version of it I believe. Not sure if it was released but he uses it in his videos. And you're welcome.
I don't watch his videos but I enjoy his music, especially the prison albums.

Checked and I will have to check them out.
I used to like metal (dimmu bogir, opeth, cradle of filth .etc) when I was an edgy teen but then got pozzed with hip hop and electronica.
Unironically never heard of varg until I started watching his shit. But he's got it. Whatever it is.

>but then got pozzed with hip hop and electronica.
That's an unpleasant way to put it. I used to listen only to metal, but nowadays I listen to other stuff as well,somewhat.

>dimmu bogir, opeth, cradle of filth

Attached: 1516470915473.jpg (568x562, 51K)

Well, going slightly Jow Forumsack here, but that is entirely how I look at it.
Hip hop is weaponised since the early 90s. Music is meant to be uplifting to the soul, but when you're rapping about bling and bitches and yolo lets partay - where's the deeper message? NWA is the first example. And yes, you have outliners like Mos Def for every name like that I could name ten that are negative. Look at what grime/ukrap/drill music has done to London and it's black culture. It's made it MORE violent.

Electronica (especially DnB) isn't weaponised in the same way, but it's not healthy behavior to take drugs every weekend either. Here's a nice song I heard recently, you wanna whack the headphones on for this one:
youtube.com/watch?v=sTFd0AkS05k

I was like 14, and we wuz dial up, w/e

>whistling
I did not what I expected, though

I did not know*

Also metal is a much grimmer soundscape than dnb which isn't particularly pleasant either

Well, the same could be said about many metal bands. No deep message in lyrics about raping corpses or butchering babies. Now I know that it is purely shock value, and not weaponised like
with Hip Hop, but I think what I'm trying to say is that every genre has it's good and bad. That tracks sounds nice, btw.

Me after a day jacking off on /gif/
youtube.com/watch?v=6yIBp4CHKYA

Kek fair point.
Here's some heavy dnb that chanvolk might like
youtube.com/watch?v=3C3ziuoP6pM
As always, you really do need it loud and the bass up to 11 to fully appreciate

Bands like that are cancer and only cater to brainlet metalheads who listen to it because "it sounds broooootal" and who genuinly think it's funny when the musicians whip their dicks out on stage and vile things like that. Literally waste of air on both sides. Those bands are also the reason one gets berated for listening to metal to begin with, and why the >15 year old metalhead meme exists.

Fucking cunts, all of them.

Attached: 1508263522147.png (469x452, 277K)

I enjoy them, desu. I really couldn't care less about the lyrical content, if it sounds nice I'll like it.

Well instead of being a negative nancy / debbie downer - why don't you uplift our souls with some tunes instead, sven?

youtube.com/watch?v=de-xO3pUEd0

Dunno why, but for some reason this reminded me that it's been a while since I listened to this.
youtube.com/watch?v=eEqpVxDKoIo

I just filled in with my opinion on the matter. But alright. Whaddaya want?

Been a long time since I listened to Megadeth.

Bit too GNR sounding for my liking, but tune for sure.

Kek, do you know what that pic is? AND YAAS. It's breakcore. Nice one bruvva. STOMP STOMP STOMP

Something. It's easy to critque. Here's a really nice Opeth (you didn't approve?) track I like until this day: youtube.com/watch?v=Bm5jm2joxuY = that whole album is gud tho

Breakcore/gabba (dutch dnb)
Loving it either way

>do you know what that pic is?
Nope. Something sexual I assume?
Usually, at this time of day I listen to this stuff, on repeat.
youtube.com/watch?v=2rIaJln0KII

Yeah, something like that.

It's an image pyschologists show to potential skitzos and ask them to interpret it. ("What do you see?") -- or an interpretation of that test anyway.

Listening to that now, reminds me of "Plastician - Japan" ---- hey random Q, Malta-user, but have you ever grown shrooms?

Eh, it literally never dropped and has like 900 views.. Wtf bro

>It's an image pyschologists show to potential skitzos and ask them to interpret it. ("What do you see?") -- or an interpretation of that test anyway.
Ah, just that. I knew it was that but I thought it was edited or some shit since you mentioned it. I'm sleepy right now so I might miss some stuff.

> Malta-user, but have you ever grown shrooms?
Nope. Why?

I'm not all about aggressive music, you know?
Here, listen to this lovely track. youtube.com/watch?v=mAp5Q7T0e9o

REAL Jow Forums APPROVED HIP HOP
youtube.com/watch?v=qsNwDjUjbfs

Same channel and even less views
If you're shilling your channel you're doing it in the worst possible place

Night night m80

>Something
Right, been eatin' my pizza and havin' a beer, so I took my time :^)

Have some Greek metal.
youtube.com/watch?v=HGC-WmCGNxM

>Here's a really nice Opeth (you didn't approve?)
I don't really have an opinion on them as I haven't really listened to them. I just said I didn't like bands whose lyrical content is vile and shocking for the sake of being vile and shocking. I think desecrates the music, namely.

Nah, I just happen to come across weird & intriguing stuff, and like you said this is the worst time to shill my shit, I'm more intelligent than that. Good night.

worst place*

>I don't really have an opinion on them as I haven't really listened to them. I just said I didn't like bands whose lyrical content is vile and shocking for the sake of being vile and shocking. I think desecrates the music, namely.
Wouldn't really class Opeth in with the other two. But yea, fuck metal for that reason. Enjoying this tune though! GREEK METAL, haha.

No I found the first song intriging in a way.. But I clicked it through and got suspicious. Maybe I should sit the old test I was just talking about.

I can't blame you in a way, it is an unknown channel filled with unpopular music. I suspect that the guy behind the channel is the same guy
who creates tracks under the names System Out and Dark Loyalty, through a series of events. I'm grateful anyway, this kind of music is what
I usually listen to when I'm not listening to metal and I enjoy his channel.

.. I now see what this channel is about :)
nn maltabro

Martial Industrial (as the name suggests) & Ambient.
Good night.

>youtube.com/watch?v=mAp5Q7T0e9o
Comfy

Indeed. But I didn't know what it meant.
First track you posted made me feel.. something.
But now I know
EVROPA AWAKE

I once had a weird ass dream involving some kind of track that sounded like a mix of the following two. Woke up scared shitless for some reason.
youtube.com/watch?v=QAvnZ-XvrL4
youtube.com/watch?v=tFm7Q9-17w0

I swear this stuff is making me Catholic again.
yotube.com/watch?v=7povWLQmoHA

I managed to fuck up a link.
youtube.com/watch?v=7povWLQmoHA

>for some reason
Because it's some MKULTRA shit?

Yeah but the dream itself was stupid. All I was doing is playing the track loudly in the middle of the night, and that was apparently enough for me to wake up scared shitless.
Sure the tracks are creepy, but eh.
Ohh look what popped up now! youtube.com/watch?v=hVsqdwUv5g4

>Yeah
Literally all I needed to know. No wonder the first track made me feeling some type of way enough to click through to the channel.
I've seen enough spooky shit + elsagate to know that YT is just a playground for evil.

It's nuts we only have 4 IPs in this thread too. But maybe I need to take that test we were talking about :3
Am x-ing this window now anyway x

Yeah I was just about to write that I'm off to bed. Goodnight everyone.