What causes the mental illness known as leftism?

What causes the mental illness known as leftism?

Attached: 1400970586551.jpg (1188x1515, 483K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RJeugIJFXas
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: images.jpg (390x377, 25K)

Upper middle class college babbies with daddy issues and too much time on their hands.

Judaism

Attached: 1509435872489.jpg (324x1296, 238K)

Your pic's sickness is called "being American"

Upper middle class college virgins that think making the world conservative will force women into marrying them

Attached: redpilldora.png (270x329, 118K)

We aren't immune to leftism cancer, but it's definitely more of a eurofag thing.

>bringing up marriage out of nowhere
Awwww is the monkey having trouble getting laid?

Your pic comes purely out of the American politic system

? Leftism is actually pretty rare in US politics. The furthest left we go is center left. OP's pic is full on leftist.

>out of nowhere
What I thought Jow Forumssters being losers was common knowledge

Attached: 1520958070915.png (1440x2392, 2.15M)

I'm not talking about leftism, I'm talking about whatever mental ill faggot you posted in your pic is 100% American

SJWs are American just as much as Kekistani retards. 100% American

Seriously what's up with anti-trumpsters constantly bringing up their barren sex life out of nowhere?

Dude just get out there and talk to chicks. Stop forcing your issues on others. It's fucking weird.

That mental illness is leftism. Are you fucked in the head or did the cartel already cut that off too?

You're fucking retarded if you think SJW leftist cancer is an American thing. If you really had to pin it down to a single country per capita, it'd probably be Canada or Australia. It definitely stems of European progressive politics though

I'm don't have any problems myself but it's just natural to worry if white bois like you are getting any women.

Attached: cb5eec6e4d3bf8afc6b479729bcdb806--interracial-wedding-interracial-couples.jpg (640x640, 55K)

Nope. Identity politics, cultural appropriation, white genocide, kekistan, SJWs, last wave of feminism, Anita Sarkeesian beta uprising and other cancerous mental illnesses surged and pestered in American politics and then spread elsewhere. These threads always boil down to posting pics of retarded Americans from Jow Forums and r/The_Donald vs tumblrfags, all of which are 100% American.

I can't think of anything more American than this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=RJeugIJFXas

You'll get laid one day, monkey.

Honestly, I'd rather deal with any of those people over a dumb smelly spic.

All because subhumans from your shithole can't just stay in their shithole.

kek, stay butthurt

high iq

Stay 5'3'', smelly, and beheaded.

Being American is a mental illness, admit it

Attached: 1521637435387.jpg (861x373, 95K)

As opposed to being what? A dumb mexicunt spic?

I'd rather be american, thanks

Attached: 1521634393297.jpg (1092x965, 163K)

No one's reading your reddit screenshots, dumb fuck.

Attached: 1521634498261.jpg (967x761, 116K)

no one cares about your le epic reddit moments, hernandez

Attached: 1521634779732.jpg (749x993, 122K)

or twitter

OHHHOHNONONONNONONO
Also 28 replies, 7 posters
Why don't you go back to Jow Forums and cry there white boi?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 32K)

Damn I was only joking about you being a monkey but thanks for confirming it.

Ugh, tired of talking to these libtard girls. I tell them about feminism being a jewish plot and they'd rather hang out with those beta feminist cucks.

t. beta feminist cuck

no one wants to hang out with you

Butt devastated desu

I know you are but you don't have to take it out on me, spic.

>look mom, i posted it again!

No u

Fuck off, libcuck. I tell women soyboy jokes and they instantly leave (to tell soyboys how beta they are). Stay mad.

Women find your "feminist ally" shit really repulsing.

>GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR FUCKING SPIC
Ok dude

Why do you project, you libtard? We redpilled males make women wet by telling them they should stay at home and be good housewives and shouldn't vote.

When you did realize the whiteknight tactic didn't work?

Ok spic

Jow Forums needs to be fought back instantly otherwise they'll think they are at home.

What? Jow Forums is the third world containment zone, why would we want this board?

>spic
Woah man, don't you realize how big of a racial insult that word is!? Not cool, not cool at all.

It seems to bother you enough to keep the thread open, spic.

Tell that to all the other 14 year old alt right fuckers that keep spamming Jow Forums
>we
Not that much of a surprise desu
Only because I'm having fun

When I started women telling them they are inferior and should make their boyfriends sandwiches and showing them paintings of women in wheat fields. When I get a girlfriend, I'll tell her that too.

started telling women*
Damn jews making me have typos.

back to your containment board obese scum
this is a strictly KARA BOGA board

Attached: 1498339773719.jpg (1080x720, 91K)

Maybe one day you'll get laid, spic friend.

Every moment alive must be fun compared to being beheaded hanging over an overpass huh.

Sometimes I feel bad for that guy having his face all over the site. As scumbag and ridiculous as he might look, it's still pretty sad.

But it's okay to post and make fun of left wing people

lmao amerilard has to deflect with retarded old tropes when "muh euro SJW" tactic is proven wrong

He never answered my question. Not sure why a spic (or now leaf) thinks anyone would rather be in their shoes.

I said Canadians are the real SJW cancer. It comes from european progressivism, I never said it was them.

I was also thinking that after I posted it, "then again, he would probably do the same for the guy on the OP". I don't think making fun of others based on their appearance is good.
How the fuck are you going to get hanged from an overpass if you're beheaded you dumb mutt.

I'm not as apt to overpass cartel bodies as you are, Jose. Sorry.

>I don't think making fun of others based on their appearance is good.
t. ugly, smelly, beaner

Neither with common sense.
Wow, you surely showed me.

Attached: 39 face.png (484x425, 25K)

le funny face will show him

SJWs and pol are the same 'people' latching onto different things

WOW GUYS WE HAVE A CENTRIST HERE

PLEASE TELL ME MORE ABOUT HOW EVERYONE IS WRONG EXCEPT YOU

Why don't you post one of you EPIC CENTRIST MEMES XDDD

these people don't think twice about all the shit they do online, including fucking up the few good boards we have left
damn you trolled him epic style xD how will he ever recover

Beats being a retarded polfag anytime

Spic? I'm of pure European ancestry and see through jewish schemes, you leftuck.
And yes, I know I'll get laid, just waiting for my traditional and submissive girl instead of these promiscuous girls who for some reason aren't promiscuous with me,

>Tell that to all the other 14 year old alt right fuckers that keep spamming Jow Forums
there has been far more anti-Jow Forums spam than actual Jow Forums posts for the last 2 years

take a look at this photo, you prepubescent faggot.
This is a CHAD. He fights retarded conservatives for charity. When was the last time you threw a punch? Probably at a wall after getting killed in fortnite.

Attached: image.jpg (620x469, 106K)

>there has been far more anti-Jow Forums spam than actual Jow Forums posts for the last 2 years

Attached: B025E10F-20C6-4BA1-B469-0204848DE200.png (960x831, 276K)

t. blind faggot

I agree with him and I'm not a centrist lmao
cry whiteboy

forgot pic
>3 anti Jow Forums posts for every 1 Jow Forums post
its been like this for 2 years, its just masturbation at this point

Attached: antipolposters.png (1293x661, 622K)

>reaching this hard
>no anti-american threads allow
Kys bruce

Stop replying to it. It's just a butthurt american proxy. It's the same thing that spams those incel threads and "there is no place for white men anymore" threads at 3 in the morning.

that's still a 2-1 ratio