I stand with russia

i stand with russia

Attached: bo81y2rabcr01.png (899x801, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2R-dGYsK7UY
youtube.com/watch?v=LmfVs3WaE9Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nayirah_testimony
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who cares fuck the middle east and fuck russia

Why do we care what happens to middle easterners again?

None of those were lies.

>1999
Not a lie
>2003
No comment
>2011
Not a lie
>2017
Not a lie

I suggest you self-report this thread.

>Not a lie
xaxaxaxa

t. FYROM

A lot of geopolitical reasons under age shitter. American timezone amazes me

2003 wasn't a lie either. Saddam was being very cagey about his arsenal, probably intending to scare the Iranians, but he ended up scaring Dubya instead

because when war ensues, the muslim refugees are gonna flood your country and rape your goats.

who cares? they've been lying to start shit since 1898

shouldn't be surprising by now

That doesn't mean it wasnt a lie bro

Then everybody was lying too because the UN and others were warning about what Saddam was doing on top of him acting like he was going back on the offensive himself.
It's not like Iraq was playing nice and everybody was sending each other candy and flowers and then we just suddenly decide to paint Iraq as a problem to attack them.

this

Great. Why don't you go stand with them at one of their air bases in Syria?

Let's also not forget Sadam praised the 9/11 hijackers too. US/West had every reason to see him as hostile.

>For my purposes, I think it was Assad.
>How do you know?
>Based on what I've heard

>You have proof that he secretary of defense doesn't have. Can you characterize on that for us?
>No.

youtube.com/watch?v=2R-dGYsK7UY

I'm not fond of conspiracy theories. But this smells fishy.

Fuck USA and fuck Russia.

It's hard to get evidence when Russia vetoes the UN resolution to investigate and the Syrian army + Russia has the area under lockdown preventing anyone from entering. Speaking of which, if there was no chemical attack, and there have been no chemical attacks up to now, then why does Russia veto every single UN resolution to investigate these incidents? Why is Russia so afraid of an independent investigation if, as it claims, there was no attack?

Time and time again, Russia comes up with some ridiculous conspiracy theory to cover up for Assad, all the while preventing any and all investigations to figure out what actually happened. The only thing that smells fishy is Russia's behaviour. If you can't see that they're covering up Assad's violations of international law and have been for the past 7 years then I'm afraid you're an idiot.

Also, that video thumbnail. Fucking lol.

>Overthrowing Assad would end in chaos
Yeah, because Assad's rule has brought such peace and stability to Syria, and the country is totally not already in chaos. It's not like a 7 year civil war with no end in sight started under his leadership.

here is your 50pyб

That animal was gassing his own people. He deserved to die.

Complete chaos is better than Asad. We don't need evidence we should attack with our FULL force.

>Why is Russia so afraid of an independent investigation if, as it claims, there was no attack?
they had their proposal but it was vetoed

That wasn't an independent investigation. Try and keep up.

1999 wasn’t a lie.

>Assad's rule has brought such peace and stability

>Trust me guys, overthrowing Gadaffi will be better for everyone. It will totally not create a vacuum of power that will be filled by islamic fundamentalism.

They tried to overthrow Assad, they thought it would be easy, like they did with so many others.

>Speaking of which, if there was no chemical attack, and there have been no chemical attacks up to now, then why does Russia veto every single UN resolution to investigate these incidents? Why is Russia so afraid of an independent investigation if, as it claims, there was no attack?

Just like they did with Saddam Hussein when they accused him of having WMD? Honestly, the only difference with Iraq in 2002 and Syria now is that the russians need Assad and that's why they're defending him.

Honestly, if human rights were important for the US they would have stopped supporting so many regimes that even today are still violating human rights. Don't be an idiot, the US doesn't care about something like that unless they have something to win.

>t. Nigel Sergei Bongivanovich

It was a lie, there were no weapons of mass destruction. Wasn't worth 4,000 of our boys (and 4,000 ruined fucking families). It sucks, but we have to own up to what we did and not move the goalposts.

Correct, it was a lie.

If giving lip service is grounds to be invaded then there's no such thing as sovereignty.

Then we should've opened with that. Sadly I think we've directly and indirectly killed more Iraqis than Saddam. Not being an anti-American or anything, I just wish we'd never fucking gone there in the first place. Fuck Bush, fuck Saddam and fuck the monsters that rose from his grave.

This wars are only economic activities

Not to mention, it wasn't vetoed, it just failed to garner enough votes.

These

>They tried to overthrow Assad
If you aren't informed about something then you shouldn't talk about it. You clearly have no understanding of how this conflict began and haven't even done basic research on it. Come back when you have.

how is opwc not independent
you obviously dont get the difference of the two proposals
both have opwc involved

God bless America

You forgot this one:

youtube.com/watch?v=LmfVs3WaE9Y

>Nayirah al-Ṣabaḥ (Arabic: نيره الصباح), called "Nurse Nayirah" in the media, was a fifteen-year-old Kuwaiti girl, who alleged that she had witnessed the murder of infant children by Iraqi soldiers in Kuwait, in verbal testimony to the U.S. Congress, in the run up to the 1991 Gulf War.

>Her testimony, which was regarded as credible at the time, has since come to be regarded as wartime propaganda.

>The public relations firm Hill & Knowlton, which was in the employ of Citizens for a Free Kuwait, had arranged the testimony.

>Nayirah's testimony was widely publicized.

>Hill & Knowlton, which had filmed the hearing, sent out a video news release to Medialink, a firm which served about 700 television stations in the United States.

>That night, portions of the testimony aired on ABC's Nightline and NBC Nightly News reaching an estimated audience between 35 and 53 million Americans.

>Seven senators cited Nayirah's testimony in their speeches backing the use of force.

>President George Bush repeated the story at least ten times in the following weeks. (Wikipedia)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nayirah_testimony

Nayirah is the daughter of the Kuwaiti ambassador to the United States of the time.

Attached: Nayirah.jpg (300x168, 8K)