AHAHAHAHA BASED USA

AHAHAHAHA BASED USA

Attached: Capture.jpg (612x808, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q8Tiz6INF7I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

god bless ameriKKKa those retarded mutts may do some valuable work for us humans

muhammad got what he deserved

why is this retarded bitch still relevant

fuck her Tbh, got nothing against muslims but she's a piece of shit

Who is this. Did she have a green card?

Fill me in

youtube.com/watch?v=Q8Tiz6INF7I

some retarded muslim australian bitch who always shits on our history, present white australians and war vets and always crys about muh refugees.

sudanese migrant that was raised in Australia, said retarded shit about how sharia law is based on kindness, how islam is the most feminist religion and then talked about how shit Australia was and said fairly disrespectful things about Australian soldiers in WW1 on our version of remembrance day

aussies are bunch of criminals who were sent here to die we made good work outta those cracKKKas

get em out of here

Attached: 1485755031816.jpg (480x662, 28K)

haha ebin

you know funnily enough we actually came out of Gallipoli more angry at the British than you lot

Christ people like that are annoying faggots. Why can't we deport them to somalia

after you understood evil nature of the wh*Te devil you still celebrate the day you faced the KARA BOĞA

Smart move Amerifriends, I can understand not wanting her on your soil but I'd recommend Guantanamo Bay

The whole concept of borders is retarded. We are all citizens of this planet.

Not a fan of restricting based on political beliefs

>n and then talked about how shit Australia was and said fairly disrespectful things about Australian soldiers in WW1 on our version of remembrance day

I thought you guys were all about the banter there

I'm confused, which is it?

Attached: what.png (530x367, 115K)

Good. She can fuck off back to wherever she came from.

>Not allowing Islamists into your country

I MEAN, COME ON

This is why rural and suburban retards should be the only ones allowed to vote. Urbanites in this country have gained so much from the globalization that they aren't meaningfully Americans.

>The whole concept of borders is retarded. We are all citizens of this planet.

Attached: 1517021410730.gif (413x243, 51K)

>feminist muslim

LMAO everyone laugh at this fagot

incredible how people take the weakest baits these days

Jow Forums is the stupidest board on Jow Forums, it makes it easy to spot the crossboarders

to be fair the black turks btfo a*Ssies
1915 never forget

Why is she wearing blue whipped cream on her head?

>sharia law is based on kindness, how islam is the most feminist religion

How did religion become a part of modern civil rights? Shit is the exact opposite of progressive.

Attached: disappointment.gif (144x192, 789K)