Do they call you after a job interview even if you didn't get the job?

Do they call you after a job interview even if you didn't get the job?

Attached: 1514961913643.jpg (1024x962, 67K)

No

No. Bad news, user?

Attached: 102025_a.jpg (1061x1061, 96K)

I don't know they said by this friday but it's been 24 hours they are still interviewing people till friday but I'm starting to doubt myself.

Don't get a job, working fucking sucks

t. wagie

There comes a time where everyone must work otherwise your friends all start getting married, having kids etc and you're still the same loser playing video games, doing nothing with their life sure it seems fun now but in 5-10 years I won't be laughing if I stay an unemployed loser.

Having a job doesn't mean you're actually doing anything with your life. I work 40-50 hours a week on salary, still live with my parents, and still do all the shit a friendless NEET loser would do in my free time.

Yeah true but I have friends who always want me to do shit but I never have money and a mate who wants to go to canada at the end of the year I'm not a friendless loser just a NEET.

I'll give you a job.

Iykwim ;)

no, never

Idk this email makes me think they might "you will have an outcome by this friday" makes me think whether it's good or bad you will know if you got the job or didn't.

Attached: Capture.jpg (953x181, 34K)

Man finding a job is a job by itself you need to keep doing interviews. The more the better. Do that and you will be able to choose eventually. Stick with a single interview and you will only feel dissapointed

No. If you were in charge of hiring somebody, would you call a bunch of people you weren't hiring to give them bad news? Explain to a bunch of people you'll never talk to / see again why you aren't going to give them a job?

go with me instead and I'll f your bp you useless slut

Yeah I know it's a brutal process these days hours of evaluation and online testing, a phone interview, hours of testing again in person, a behavioural test, a roleplaying task and than yesterday the final interview.

The whole "we'll call you back next week" is just a polite way of saying "we're not going to hire you, you can go now".

What job is this? Security?

australians are extremely laid back and have it easy
wouldn't worry about it

Depending on the company. I've gotten calls and emails saying thanks for applying, while other companies outright just didn't reply.

depends

You may be right, the way it is worded they may send out the results. I have no experience with that kind of a process. Usually it is a phone interview then nothing. Or a phone interview followed by a face to face then nothing.

you're supposed to call them, shows you have chutzpah

M8 honestly if fucking shitskin immigrants can get a job easily and you can't I'd suggest offing yourself

nah it's my own fault I only apply for jobs like twice a year.

HOLY SHIT THEY JUST CALLED ME THEN I GOT THE JOB

Some of the corps will give you the information as far as possible if you're accepted but will give you the information kinda late if you're not. If you hear someone gets accepted and you don't, then assume the latter and move on.

I am dropping out of college and going to find a job. Wish me luck please I don't even know what to do with my life

no
imagine their first choice doesnt accept the job, never shows up, they find out he used fake info, etc
if they told the second best candidate that he wasnt going to be hired, now they have to call again to explain "they opened up another identical position :)" and they risk him having picked another job offer

Congratulations user !

Good luck to you too.

congratulations

Based

Attached: images.png (146x151, 5K)

Have you ever considered that they get jobs easily because they will work for like 1/3 of what a native citizen would and don't give a shit about benefits?

Rip

Said the shitskin immigrant invading Argentina

sometimes they email me. But more often than not, they don't

nice

thanks bois

Usually no, it means you didn't get the job. They might still call if the other guy falls out though. Remember my friend, for every "no" you get, it means you're getting closer to a "yes" so keep trying.

What job?

For anyone else curious, they're generally pretty quick about telling you if you succeeded. Something on the scale of 3-4 days at most.

Congratz user

I don't really know, I have never gotten that far. Usually I get a standard "thank you for your interest" email after sending my cv and application.

Congrats Zhang!
Good work taking yet another position from those racist wh*te male australians

Congrats!