Do brits seriously consider themselves first world

do brits seriously consider themselves first world

Attached: third world.png (1583x808, 2.71M)

I dont understand why polish people emigrate to uk
WHy?
poland looks much better and has less muslims

Attached: poland first world.png (1428x865, 2.5M)

furious g*Rm will forever be furious against the successful British people
also pay reparations

Attached: 1520843546189.png (311x349, 60K)

pay your rent, brave warrior, because slant eyed man fucks your wife while you try to mock me

meanwhile Mohammed is taking over your entire country and will turn you and Europe into a unified European caliphate via an organized jihad against gross Europeans while Chinese become civilized in civilized country
how does this make you feel you stupid g*Rm???? becoming a part of the new muslim empire???????? you will serve allah, and only allah, and not serve your evil dictator no more. maybe you will learn much more new thing from learning upon your new rulers?
hehehehe...... HEHEHEHHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAEFNOIjikl;fr,ght.nygv'/
BFCasdfegr

Attached: image18.jpg (340x329, 39K)

i fuck your china ass

Is that a real roofing company or has TV licensing gone undercover?

>street is tidy
>doors are painted
>no windows are smashed
>houses are actively being maintained

>third world

Better wages.

nonono
I fuck YOU ugly white german ass
the g*Rman man is weak and beta, and can only listen to his superior and forever be an bitch. what has g*Rman person ever done other than commit atrocity after atrocity and be some of the worst people on entire planet? whole world benefit from extermination of the g*Rman people

Attached: 1521664363254.jpg (672x1123, 826K)

you are delusional
if that is first world what is norway, switzerland and bavaria? they are heaven compared to britshithole

lol i am volga german
im not german neither russian
i am the descendant of atilla and ghengis
i am a BVLL. i fuck german women while german and turkish bois eat the dirt from my feet

so youre basically a Russian
lol you are Russians bitch go back to Russia and die in the Crimea and suck the big Putin cock. you are a part of Russia and you should go back in Russia and die because Russian man destroy the repugnant volga g*Rman
die useless Russian (yes this is me and I am killing you lol)

Attached: die.gif (500x281, 2M)

Of course a Canadian Anglo thrall has to come in and suck on Anglo cock.
The worst parts of Canada look better than the height of United Kingdom society

Attached: 1523361650192.jpg (411x273, 29K)

are you blind or are you eyes blinded by your worthless yellow skin, dumb gook
i said i neither russian nir german
my ancestry can boast with a rich and proud history while your ancestors at that time fucked each other in the ass
go fuck yourself skinny eye man

Britain is shit?
Yes
Germany is shit?
Of course

Do we have to do this for every country every day?

how is south germany shit
explain this?

there are tolerable pockets within each country, well most countries

germany first world
amerika second world
britshitistand nuked

you are a Russian
you lived in Russia
therefore you are a Russian
Russians are a piece of shit
you are a Russian piece of shit
die Russian piece of shit

Attached: dieshitter.gif (400x225, 2.92M)

i never lived in russia, my chink friend

because you are cherry picking? i've seen pretty grim pictures from poland. Of course UK is no US but it is almost 1st world while Poland is pretty 3rd worldish. And you cherry pick shitty areas in the US as well.

but you are volga german

you are a 'Volga German' which is pretty much a Russian in denial (because they lived in Russia)
you are a Russian
be a smelly Russian forever

USA=UK

Whats wrong with this? Seems like a nice neighborhood with trad archtecture.

if you think you are canadia=aboriginal
or ou are chinamen
you are not european, stop bootlicking chink

looks like camden

dirty
grim
gras looks nuked
above ground level electricity
tv licenses van right before your eyes
no cars at all=poor peopele=uk poor

it looks like nigger quartier in amerikkka

Well, I don't know about the people or the public/private services, but the houses are nice. I love red brick houses.

i am a mississippi negro
i am neiher american nor african
i am a descendant of west african slaves
i am a bigger bull than you
i wil krush you

80% of western europe have houses with some sort of bricks
its not special at all

i pity you

I know, but that kind of building is typical of British/Irish/Dutch archtecture. I like it.
And the whole Western Europe is beautiful, not just England of course.

Is that the worst you could find? There's a lot worse.

Most of our housing is either Victorian or was built in the 1960s. The Victorian housing is understandably starting to show its age and the 60s stuff turned to shit after about a decade. The whole country is desperately in need of some sort of rejuvenation.

>almost 1st world
Of course we're first world. Old housing and overcast weather (which makes everything look ugly) doesn't mean we're not first world.

>rejuvenation
I hope this does not mean tear down all the old houses and traditional archtecture to build up commieblocks instead.

No, just cleaning up and restoring old buildings to their former glory. We don't appreciate aesthetics as much as we should.

None of this means we're third world though. Unlike other countries, we spend huge amounts of money on social programmes, the NHS and the welfare state. Maintenance of infrastructure seems to come second.

it usually does, we need to build things out of stone and make them nice to look at again

You should build comfy neighborhoods with single family homes but with high density like japan. Obviously with english inspired architecture though.

> We don't appreciate aesthetics as much as we should.
Oh come on Nigel, your archtecture is beautiful and Britain is a beautiful country, at least in an architectural sense. You have more aesthetic sense than most of the world. Look at Asia and Latin America.
I hope you guys don't do this. Nothing shittier than brutalist or any other modern architecture.

>, your archtecture is beautiful and Britain is a beautiful country, at least in an architectural sense.
Thanks, Kraut.

Historically, Britain did appreciate aesthetics. But today, we neglect it. I guess it's something that can be easily fixed, but it's still quite embarrassing when you compare the state of our cities with other countries.

Why do you think i'm a Kraut?
But they are fixable. You can't fix São Paulo for example. My dream is to tear down 99% of São Paulo and build a big São João Del-Rei in its place.

Attached: turismo-sao-joao-del-rei-764x343.jpg (764x343, 66K)

Britain invented and industrialized brutalism

Attached: 1523473796965.jpg (800x450, 93K)

Sorry lol. I thought your flag was German. It's 5 in the morning here.

I know, and that was a mistake.
Your pic isn't that bad tho. You can still see some traditional british archtecture on the houses.

Stop the drugs, Nigel. They are bad for your health.

>above ground level electricity
Those are telephone wires.

I am neither of those because a true Canadian was born in Canada
I am Canadian

Attached: happy-canada-day-silvercore-firearms-training-bc.jpg (450x338, 24K)

i bet youre french canadian

never mind chink