1. Your country

1. Your country
2. How do you say "God help him" in your language?

Anglos need not apply.

Attached: russian-president-medvedev-visits-syria.jpg (300x300, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fmcIrsPH1FU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

祖先帮助巴沙尔阿萨德

Que Dios lo/le ayude

Que Deus lhe ajude

Deus o ajude.

Why would anyone support him. A completely failed state like Libya is better than him.

Assad will win.

Attached: 1489368446288.jpg (1200x1055, 212K)

I sure hope so. It makes me sick.

Contrarians. In all scenarios he loses. Even in WW3 he still loses.

שאלוהים יהרוג את הערבוש הזה

Fucking Anglos.

Go back to pakistan

Syria belongs to us and we take it whenever we fucking want Reza. You should go back to Iran.

Shitskin hands wrote this post

Would you fuck off already?

Can't wait to see this dumbfuck bite a cruise missile

He's not british hes from some shithole islamic country and wants others to do his terror work for him

He's awful, he really is responsible for killing a shitload of innocent people, but there are no good alternatives to him, especially now that he's got the upper hand in the war.

>Reza can't cope with a differing opinion
>Must be a foreigner

It's happening, we will get him like we got Saddam and Gaddafi.

Shut the fuck up muhammad

Attached: 23ndme.png (1257x615, 194K)

Lol I'm hoping for a Gaddafi style ending, with this animal arab paraded around bloodied before ending him with his own gun

I agree with you somewhat, but tyrant can't go on for stability where many people are oppressed and killed. I say we need an option for long term occupation and rebuilding like Germany.

>democratically elected officials (and some Saudi guy) turns ran out and where replaced by new candidates
>the dictator is still in power
What a surprise.

>he still loses
Says increasingly nervous man for the 1670125th time this decade.

Attached: Assad.jpg (480x359, 15K)

Tuhan menyelamatkannya.

Based

Butthurt

Canadian is a kike, the rest are dune coons

Attached: 1491768946236.png (800x820, 461K)

Most of their equivalent successors ain't in position.

Hillary was never more than Secretary of State so I don't even know why she's on there.

CANT MOSSAD THE ASSAD
youtube.com/watch?v=fmcIrsPH1FU

That's didn't work too well in iraq or afghanistan. If you wanna spend all that money to achieve stability, you're almost definitely gunna have to do some scummy shit and fuck em over in order to get your investment back. Not to mention you're gunna have casualities on your side due to all those enemies you'd be surrounded by.

Because he's the president of a legitimate soverign government recognized by the UN?

Nice bait

Why do you people support Assad? Like I don't advocate trying to kill and replace him coz that'd be messy as fuck. But the man is a dictator who's tortured his people for years (remember why the war started in the first place) and has actively targeted civilians and destroyed large parts of his country, killed many many innocent people (including children), and this is without any chemicals attacks. Not supporting America is one thing, but why do you people actively support Assad? Is it just for the memes?

No one wants more refugees, and he'll keep it stable compared to the rest, which are ISIS, jaish al islam (ISIS lite), so pardon fucking me for supporting the one who'll protect christians from getting their heads chopped off.

So the enemy of your enemy is your friend.