Can someone redpill me on central park?

Can someone redpill me on central park?

whats the point of having there be a bunch of trees in the middle of the city for no reason? why don't they just build just there?

Attached: image.jpg (630x472, 91K)

>his city doesn't have a forest in the middle of it
shiggy

Attached: amazing-views-of-edmonton.jpg (550x413, 37K)

it's a nice amenity that increases the value of the property surrounding it. if they had simply built on top of it, the surround properties would lose value and the city would lose a significant cultural landmark.

The green helps with air quality also it looks good.

This

Attached: bosque-de-chapultepec.jpg (1600x900, 198K)

this. it's why in city building games and tycoon/sim games, planting a bush or tree near a building or amenity drives stats like popularity and prices up

Attached: dfg.png (900x540, 1.13M)

Without Central Park, Manhattan would look like Sao Paulo: a skyscraper-ridden shithole with too many damn highrises

some people are really into breathing

that thing in the middle with bunch of pillars looks like something out of elder scrolls oblivion

Jews

have you been to a city without parks? you want to kill yourself the whole time

It's a worldwide touristic attraction

whats the point of having there be a bunch of trees in the middle of the city for no reason? why don't they just build just there?
With this sentence, I bet you are a yellow "man".

created to give the factory workers something to do on their days off. Keep them happy so they wouldn't revolt and go crazy.

America might have had some kind of communist uprising but our government and business were smart enough to reform when needed.

he's about as likely to be a china man as you are as likely to be a Muslim.

>>about one eighth of the French population is of Muslim origin in 2017 (8.4 million)

>>Canadians of Chinese descent, including mixed Chinese and other ethnic origins, make up about four percent of the Canadian population, or about 1.56 million people as of 2016

>whats the point of having there be a bunch of trees in the middle of the city for no reason? why don't they just build just there?

It's been proven that more parklands near city centers reduces temperature of the city center and surrounding suburbs. Concrete and to some degree, buildings, have a habit of absorbing the heat. Certain suburbs around Sydney are degrees hotter than the rest of the city because Sydney absorbs so much heat. Wetting concrete, pavement and sidewalks to prevent this is a practice already being used in Japan.

>about one eighth of the French population is of Muslim origin in 2017 (8.4 million)
We have many muslims, but not that much. Also I don't know why you answer off-topic by talking about immigration.

I said you were a yellow "man" because you think like a yellow "man", you have no respect for nature and you are souless because you love concrete jungles don't feel the need to have some green areas close to you.

>but not that much.
not that many*

you accused him of being a yellow man because of his flag. im pointing out the fact that Chinese only make up 4% of the population. if were to accuse your flag of being a Muslim it would be even more relevant considering the higher proportion of Muslims in France.

These?

Attached: 9d57e0eb128070b5efb07091ad679d6c.jpg (1037x691, 396K)

>whats the point of having there be a bunch of trees in the middle of the city for no reason?
just a question, are you dumb?

I said he was certainly a yellow "man" because of how he thinks.

sauce

>>Islam is the second-most widely professed religion in France behind Catholic Christianity by number of worshippers.

France has the largest number of Muslims in Western Europe primarily due to migration from North African and Middle Eastern countries.[1][2][3] According to fr:François Héran, former Head of the Population Surveys Branch at INSEE and Director of INED (French National Institute for Demographic Research) between 1999 and 2009, about one eighth of the French population is of Muslim origin in 2017 (8.4 million

and having a large public space improves the quality of life for citizens of the city
cities shouldn't be just human hives you dumb Chinese OP

give me a fucking break, it it were a German, UK, Serbian, fin, Brazilian flag you wouldn't have said shit. let's not be obtuse.

The front of Tokyo station is Emperor's forest in Japan

Attached: 10684005746.jpg (640x427, 345K)

does not the emperor live in Kyoto?