Why do Europeans blindly believe that Europe is cleaner and safer than East Asia?

Why do Europeans blindly believe that Europe is cleaner and safer than East Asia?

Attached: 57_1_2.jpg (806x1087, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=swqOENMaisA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We don't. Europe is a landfill compared to clean master race East Asia.

>we don't

lol

Because they still believe that Europe is still the center of the world, which is a big misunderstanding

>Why do Europeans blindly believe that Europe is cleaner and safer than japan

korea is so dirty

both your countres- overpopulated hell without child prostitution

Which part confuses you?

>blindly believe
I have been to China, east asia is a shit hole.

You said "we" as if you were part of the Europeans the Japanese is talking about

>Cambodia

Attached: 15835333623.jpg (900x600, 294K)

>flag

kek

I am tho.

China is included in East Asia btw

this
just because japan neighbors east asia doesn't mean they are the same as japan.
associating japan with east asia is the biggest misconception to begin with.

Sweden is dirty!

China is the very definition of East Asia.

yes and thus you shouldn't bring up east asia when you are talking about characteristics or stereotypes of japan, as you can't generalize east asian feature from japan. remember japan is not really east asia; it's only east asia for convenience sake.

Attached: ethnical and cultural division.jpg (812x1348, 317K)

Japan is a tributary state of China though. You people fall under the category of Chinese East Asian.

youtube.com/watch?v=swqOENMaisA

go to Europe and the first thing many people will say about Japan and Korea is how clean and efficient they think it looks

Both Seoul and Tokyo's tube systems are massive, clean, modern and efficient, pretty much the polar opposite of London's. I still far prefer the London tube system though for reasons unknown

Is this true?

Japan's high-speed railway is no match for China's however.

Korea isn't even mentioned because you are a tributary state of Japan, which is a protectorate state of China.

Yes. 500 years ago Japan was a state of China.

White pig colonized Japan, however, during contemporary times.

But China will re-seize the lost territory from the Western pig dogs soon and recolonize the Japanese people, Sinicizing them once again.

tributary states don't have their own emperor, learn history lmao
and remember china only exists thanks to western intervention, we were able to wipe out your shithole and subhumans from the earth. know your place.

Attached: yamato dynasty.png (302x536, 57K)

500 years ago you along with koreans were getting slaughtered by japan as usual, lol

Attached: imjin war in a nutshell.jpg (1041x1177, 727K)

If it weren't for the Americans we would annihilate your puny pathetic island within 2 hours tops.

You are a mere puppet of the Americans and they, your puppet masters.

Dance, my little yellow monkey, dance!

that's literally the other way around, lmao

Attached: top kek.jpg (688x2019, 392K)

500 years ago Japan was China's little brother. You even sent scholars to the Mainland to steal our knowledge.

Your entire culture, religion, and infrastructure comes from China. We are your Big Brother.

Surrender monkey lmao

How come Yamato master race didn't fight till the last man standing like they originally declared?

Your nation lost all credibility by signing the Allied surrender treaty lmao

Shamefur dispray

Attached: Shigemitsu-signs-surrender.jpg (740x593, 79K)

china's little brothers were korea and vietnam, retard
japan wasn't in the shitty sinosphere system, which is the reason why japan managed to modernize so rapidly and create the neo-asia where we live today. don't associate the GOAT rising sun with your shit heritage; the land of the rising sun has never identified itself with sinosphere, proven by the book like pic related dating back to the 14th century.

doesn't matter, we have by far the highest kill score in the history of war which proves our master race status; and the only war japan lost was literally against the entire world. it's not like china had always been conquered by shitty, puny barbarians. on top of this, how's it even allowed for a genocided monkey like you to loudmouth his conqueror?

Attached: 神皇正統記.png (880x73, 24K)

"Japan+Korea vs. China" is something new.

Attached: 1512163657491.jpg (489x499, 27K)

don't place korea on our side. we are always a noble lone wolf.

At first, you are part sino sphere, but not a part of China.
At second, Thierd Reich took highest kill score.

Attached: 1508252403045.gif (352x240, 458K)

Kek. Based China poster

bump

Бaмп для тeбя.

Attached: 1508277572155.jpg (150x150, 11K)

>cambodia

Attached: 1509673766445.jpg (1000x1000, 154K)

> east asia
Noone here believes nippon to be dirtier.
But you can often see chinese visitors wearing breathing gear/mouthpieces at trainstations here, sure there is some dust in the air too but they would not have to and seem to do it out of habit.
When I stop seeing those ill know east asia has become better.

Attached: 1013439.jpg (1160x741, 40K)

japs lost over 1,000,000 KIA

and most chink deaths were from disease and famine

and you also had over 7,000,000 well armed forces so actually you didn't kill that many for such a large force with so much equipment

bump

We don't.
I picture Japan and Korea for example quite clean and with low cirime rates.
For China it probably depends on the area.

>surrender monkey justifying his surrender with "muh k/d ratio" lmao
at least when the Chinese say they will fight to the last man standing, they keep their word.

Attached: thumbnail_P80406-160423.jpg (960x1280, 263K)

>Cambodia
LOL shut your mouth

Attached: DF984D71-7123-4E26-AEA8-B753D2840A3A.jpg (500x333, 41K)

holy shit

you are typical 憤青

China is part of East Asia.

Nah, I'm actually a fairly reasonable and rational young Chinese-American economist. My uncle used to be a mechanic for the Chinese Air Force and he and his old army buddies rented out an apartment and decorated it to look like a Chinese barracks to drink every weekend and shoot the shit. I just got invited over to hang out so I took some pictures.

>Chinese-American economist
Hey, I'm studying economics in Uni, should I learn mandarin? Are there any well-paying careers for economists there in china?

Those artillery rounds you see in the reflection of the lazy susan are actually fake and filled with Chinese 白酒.

>when a gook creates a bait thread but instead gets buttblasted by a chink
WTF i love china now

Eh, there are...But it's a competitive market. Turns out Chinese people don't like each other all that much. But they all can agree on hating the Japanese.

And that, is the bond of cohesion that unifies us all.

terrific, count me in!

I believe Europe to be clean because it is. No idea about Asia but to my knowledge you have a lot of industry so it cannot be that clean.

timanese廣場大屠殺

timanese square massacre 1989

Attached: РусскийПасхальныйЖаб.png (861x758, 26K)

God bless China, thank you for the magnificent display of dominance over beta English teachers.

>this coming from a chink flag especially PRC
LMFAO commies were literally the first ones who ran away at the sight of a Yamato troop in almost every battle, and you have the audacity to name the cowardice Long """""""""""""""""""""""March"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Attached: 1520317792311.png (900x961, 324K)

>Why do Europeans blindly believe that Europe is cleaner and safer than East Asia?

but china is east asia

Attached: b89m_400x400.png (400x400, 99K)

That was a tactical retreat you surrender monkey.

Attached: 1513293927953.png (593x405, 270K)

I wish Germany was a tributary state of Japan instead of America.

But we are too far desu... ;_;

Attached: ドイツと日本.png (488x363, 326K)