>you will always be racist

Attached: pepesmug.jpg (675x675, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mgQF2hI1-Qs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who cares about wogs and abos

I wish I could stop being racist, but everyone is just so inferior to Nordics.

Attached: 1492861102120.jpg (466x411, 57K)

it actually feels bad t b h there's no going back once you become racist for real

tfw no strong faroese bull to fuck my wife hard and cuck me silly

Attached: A7794E65-FFE7-4E31-9D77-14E5331EF598.jpg (680x973, 53K)

J___

this

I will stop being racist when I stop seeing this shit in the streets of my country and I feel safe for the future of my nation and my people, honestly I would love to be on good terms with everyone but I feel like I NEED to be racist just to wake up people and make the point that THIS IS NOT OK:

youtube.com/watch?v=mgQF2hI1-Qs

Attached: DY42YUfW4AErNSr.jpg (1024x768, 140K)

Who cares about wogs and gypos

>used to be a white supremacist in my youth
>married a Mexican girl and don't particularly like white people anymore

If you actually surround yourself with other races and experience a different culture you begin to realize it's all just cherrypicking and misleading statistics.
t. a much happier former Jow Forumstard

Attached: happy.jpg (250x242, 7K)

don't forget chinks

This

racist *nglos are still subhuman trash, though, the only remedy is having them repeatedly raped by crazy prison niggas until they bleed to death

Thanks mate how could I forget

Who cares about hogs and weaboos

I'm not white so I cant be racist.

Your post is racist.

>travel to china
>become more racist
wtf i was told experiencing different cultures was supposed to make me less racist

>tfw deaffag
>Tfw unironically hate blindfags
Is it possible to go any lower

Attached: 1510862273377m.jpg (1024x576, 38K)

How blind we talking

Christ this. Before coming to this shithole site I didn't even think about race at all. Now I fester on it almost everyday and it's probably taking a big tole on my mental health.

>Now I fester on it almost everyday
Now you are a bit more American, if not in a good way.

This. It feels awful being so superior

Attached: 1504638125292.png (740x703, 38K)

> experiencing a different culture in america
Oh wow.
You are masters at assimilating, I wouldnt be much of a racist too if I were american safe for some disdain of hood culture.
Interacting with other cultures more made me racist in the first place, albeit I try to stay humble and see the others as having a merit of their own that made them survive as a common entity, a people.
There is good to be said about turks and there is bad to be said of turks. An individual one will never stand for all aspects of turkdom and has a personality of his own of course.
Still, as we are concious of the groups we originate from and who we will fraternasize with in times of crisis more as with the others it is not a lack of exposure that can convince you that there is some inherent potential of conflict that you need to work with as best as you can instead of pretending that it does not exist.

Im severely hearing impaired so the person has to to AT minimum be considered legally blind

I'm not racist, I just hate Congoids, Capoids, Mongoloids and Australoids.

>finland
>nordic

Attached: 1523343178499.jpg (865x598, 84K)

>try to talk to chinese
>act haughty and superior and ignore you
>try to talk to iranians
>try to talk to sikhs
Yes that works so well I totally have never tried that you are a true genius.

I only hate wh*Toids and by definition you can't be racist against them anyway

Attached: theboer2.jpg (600x338, 73K)

>australia
>humans

Attached: aussie.jpg (684x422, 133K)

>nobody will ever be able to compete with the Anglo

What the hell are you even trying to say?

They act that way beacuse you as an individual are pathetic, not that they hate whitey.

You probably apporches them in public looking disgusting wearing a pepe shirt.

1. That the american sees foreigners only as tiny minorities that are already in the process of being assimilated by the incredible potent Ami-culture.
That meeting and living with other groups who are numerous enough to have agency as a collective and replicate their values has an impact on you beyond statistics and numbers which do not have an immediate effect you can feel and see.

t.wog and abbo mutt