Canada allows Australian citizens to travel freely throughout Canada. Thus, many Australians simply enter the country...

>Canada allows Australian citizens to travel freely throughout Canada. Thus, many Australians simply enter the country, find a job, and then start the visa application process.

I'm moving to Canada and there's nothing you faggots can do to stop me.

Attached: Canada.png (470x231, 7K)

Good we needed more Asians

Why are you downgrading? Australia is better than Canada in every aspect except weather and even then that's a personal preference

>all of the worst leaf posters were australians all along

Attached: ....jpg (994x558, 52K)

...But why?

Good. I'll take your place and escape this hell

Imagine being in Canada, I'll be like António da Mota, the first white person they have ever seen

Canada is like America without the shooting, also less normies than Australia, and internet is good.

BIG if true

>Australia is better than Canada in every aspect

No, it's not. It fairs marginally worse in almost every objective measurement of a countries "quality". Homicide rate is essentially the only one they score worthwhile better in.

Ask your cousins, there's probably at least 50% of them in Canada by now.

dumbest comment of the year goes to...

anyways OP, enjoy shittier healthcare. that is all.

Canada is a paradise for slavs!
Change my mind.

Attached: 1505261374799.jpg (424x283, 30K)

G'day mate! Lets put another shrimp on the barbie!

stay on your desert island you fuckin wanker

based
canzuk when

Oi!

And that's because they take the butter kniofe license meme to the next level - fucking BB guns are forbidden there lol

Just do it

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 32K)

canada is literally better in every way besides the weather anyway so whatever.

show us, I'm intrigued

t. zhang

Eroborate prease.

we have better gibs, dude weed lmao, our drinking culture is like the same tho, pretty sure we have like no poisonous insects that will kill you or at least not a lot, but we have shit weather. idk i'm just talking out of my ass I really want to visit aus or nz tho

wew lad