I'm not a NEET anymore

I'm not a NEET anymore.

Attached: 5859b173711f64423aa5e050.png (1280x1280, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/00472336.2016.1144778?journalCode=rjoc20
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Heh, w-what a wagecuck, a-am I right?

Attached: 1491010845114.jpg (601x508, 94K)

Have not been a neet since January
Have a measly 1,200 dollars to show for it

Attached: 1462216196374.jpg (657x527, 36K)

>not a NEET
>have decent savings
>still just as miserable as ever
I-I'm sure that next paycheck will be the one that makes me happy, r-right guys?

Attached: 1441442625036.jpg (1080x999, 141K)

>been a wagecuck for a over year now
>desperately wish i could go back to being a NEET
and thats with a 4 day/week job. honestly dont know how the fuck normos work 5/8

Are you the guy posting about how you were worried your job wasn't gonna call you back before ?

Regardless congratzzz boi

Yeah I am they called me not long after making the thread hahaha.

8 hours a day is literally heaven if you work in a professional sector like legal services/accounting, I have been in a law firm a few years back and everyone works 11 hours a day minimum, we also needed to work half-day at saturdays too.

>flag
I'm not surprised, tbqh. Chinkoids are nothing but emotionless, uncreative robots.
Brazil is a shithole, but at least we are not slaves, lmao.

You only say this because you haven't set foot in "high-tier" white collar work in your life, the work hours is the same across the entire globe as long as you are on the same tier of work.

You can try asking a friend/family member who worked in merchant banks, high-tier law firms or any of the big 4 accounting firms in your country if you actually have someone like that in your social circle.

>11 hours
Do people sustain this as a constant worklife or is it for gathering money to be able to buy some greater step in life or get into the appraised 8hour working contract some day?

kek
don't try to convince me this is normal
working 12 hours a day and having a worthy life aren't compatible things

I've been a NEET since Feb 8th 2018.

He's right. It's the same with engineering especially management.

I have to get on a bus in like 20 minutes to go to work and I won't be home until like half 5. Working is worse than being a NEET

>working 12 hours a day
>not having time to prepare your own food
>not taking care of your own health
>not having time to hobbies
>not having time to make friends
>much money but nothing to do with it since you don't have spare time
>get depressed
>time passes by
>you notice your life was a waste

good luck

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab.jpg (258x245, 12K)

>don't try to convince me this is normal

I don't want to, any high level professional work requires this because they are all competitive as fuck, if you take it easy your firm will become irrelevant unless you work for a handful of dedicated clients that will never abandon you.

Laugh all you want, that's the life you get when you want to be a rich wageslave.

>Do people sustain this as a constant worklife or is it for gathering money to be able to buy some greater step in life

They are probably those rare breeds who actually "enjoys" work.

Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP has their interns work 110 (one hundred and fucking 10 hours) a week, these guys have nothing in their mind but the burning need to become partners in Cravath one day.

congratulation, im also having this firstworld issue. You got a small job to get into a condition again to let you get an actual lifesustaining work or is it a fulltime job already?

Well ok, such work is probably identity-giving already and not the same as a "normal" job then..

Lol I work 8hr days as an engineer.
They're are periods where I'll work longer and 7 days a week, but that is a special case of my particular work.

All office Jobs where people "work" 11+ hours is a lie. They chat, fuck around and try to stay longer than anyone else to try and seem like a hard worker.

>Laugh all you want, that's the life you get when you want to be a rich wageslave
I don't think this is a global phenomenon. I read somewhere it is exclusive to some East Asian culture.
No surprise your suicide rates are so high.

Good job user. I am proud of you

Attached: odER8K09PrU.jpg (580x604, 49K)

I'd be a NEET again if I could desu.
40+ hours every week is slavery.

>I don't think this is a global phenomenon. I read somewhere it is exclusive to some East Asian culture

That's why I said you "haven't set foot in "high-tier" white collar work in your life". If you are going to read something informative try the Financial Times.

Japs worked like dogs and have high sucide rates, that's a fact; but they only appear abnormal as a country because they have long work hours across the board whether you be a lowly intern or a high-level employee.

I’m not a NEET anymore either but I do an internship so I don’t make any money or can taste the fruits of my labour.

CONFIRMED: this is exclusive to your region.

>Working long hours has become a routinised part of life in East Asia. The different patterns of overtime across this region are understudied, however. This study represents a first systematic attempt to analyse overtime and its determinants in Japan, South Korea, Taiwan and China by testing hypotheses that specify the distinctive influences of employment status and job contracts on work hours.

tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/00472336.2016.1144778?journalCode=rjoc20

Meanwhile:

England:
>There is no overtime in the UK. Instead, employers can offer their hardworking employees additional time off, known as time off in lieu.

France:
>The French are only allowed to work 10 hours a day. They can work 12 only under a collective agreement. However, they must not work more than 48 hours a week.

Canada:
>Some jurisdictions have work weeks that are 40 hours and others are 44 hours long.

Brazil:
>If you work 12 hours a day, you have 36 hours off.

hmm...

>In Japan, overtime is positively associated with occupational prestige, while a reverse pattern operates in China, where low-skilled workers work more overtime.
>China has 100x the population of Japan but somehow the work culture of Japan equates to the entire region

This is all in the abstract.

full time job

Tyvm