Who do you support?

Who do you support?
For me, it's Azərbaycan.

Attached: 1A9799F0-3057-4BE6-AA47-F08F61F95E84_w1023_r1_s.gif (1023x575, 50K)

georgia

>supporting mudslimes

Not my business, don't care

Azərbaycan is secular

I support Armenia. The land was majority Armenian, soviets were bad at ethnically dividing the land.

Plus subhuman oghuz turkics already have a population of 100 million+.

call it Azerbaijan you autist

also Armenia is the good guy in this conflict. Fuck Turkey and also fuck Azerbaijan

Azerbaijan too, because I ever met Armenians and they were shittier than Poles who are already shit.

Azerbaijan is Iran you fucking soviet shills

I support complete extermination of both countries
neither of them are good anyway

Attached: khlav kalash.jpg (500x378, 25K)

Fuck off retard
I'll keep calling it Azərbaycan.

Fuck you Vanya, you caused this.

Armenia
Too Muslim still

both can go and fuck them selfs

ادربعخان
And it's Iranian clay stolen by subhuman nomads from Mongolia with a terrible culture and ugly language

>you
*cringed*

Not really. Azeris are probably the most secular "muslims" in all of the ex-ussr (after tatars), and probably in the whole world.

NEVER FORGIVE THE ETERNAL SOVIET

Azəris are Iranic and just speak a Turkic language

Dumb Mexican

>(after tatars)
And bashkirs

No they are not. Unless they are descended from Tatic people in recent times, many of them are Turkmen with some Iranian admixture who migrated to the Iranian steppes after Mongolians invaded Central Asia.

t. Azerbaijani

Genetics say otherwise

And also Turkmen nomads from the Ottoman Empire who failed to rebel against the ottomans and were given land to settle in Tabriz for fighting alongside Iran. They are still nomads today

They should get over it in some way, frozen conflicts seem frustrating

Ironically, he is russian if i remember correct.

Only slightly less than actual Uzbeks and turkmen

Attached: image.jpg (814x694, 62K)

You can see that that's wrong by literally just looking at an Azeri.

Attached: image.jpg (814x694, 64K)

Mate you have absolutley no clue and yet you are still talking. Azeris are as Iranian as you can get, they just happen to speak a turcic dialect because they were forcebly assimilated into the ottoman empire before becoming part of Iran again as it always was. Pic related is 100% Azeri. The fucking King of Iran was a ethnic persian.

Just because some churka migrants from Chechenia call themselves Azeris now because of soviet Propaganda doesn't mean it's true.

Attached: Mohammad_Reza_Pahlavi_2.jpg (577x925, 422K)

Iran

Explain why

You think Turkmen are Asians?

Attached: image.jpg (800x573, 211K)

You don't take into consideration that people call themselves Azeri that aren't actually Azeri becuase Soviets needed myths to seperate Azeris from Iranians. This disgusting Worm is also an actual Azeri.

Attached: Pedarsag.jpg (363x534, 42K)

*was an ethnic Azeri

Attached: 1421247590-tfokjnr3giohr3iou.png?itok=W4mvsO4q.png (750x375, 42K)

He just won re-election yesterday on a 7 year term with 83% of the vote.
Second place won 2%.
His fucking wife is Vice President.

But DAMN IT he gets results.
If there ever were a good dictator he's it.

Azerbaijan ofcourse. In my city there are quite a lot of Armenians and they are the most cocky, arrogant and cancerous people I have ever seen