a burger is healthy
>bread
>meat
>lettuce
>tomatoes
>along with potatoes
america is a healthy country

>bread is good for you

Attached: 1519772066776.png (817x443, 34K)

>bread
>meat
>gmo veggies
>regular potatoes
>healthy

Attached: 1454118584602.jpg (250x241, 7K)

>bread is bad for you

Attached: 1506566365612.png (205x246, 4K)

>gmo is bad for you

Attached: 1522142091364.jpg (675x491, 33K)

>calories in calories out

Attached: 1517113720126.png (737x758, 158K)

>gmo is bad
Retards parroting this are going to fuck the entire world over

I know you're being sarcastic, but who the fuck puts potatoes in a burger

chips

>my body magically generates mass out of nothing

Attached: 1485469984950.jpg (255x217, 54K)

>I eat fruit and vegetables daily

Attached: 1520963527382.gif (413x243, 51K)

He means french fries

>bread is unhealthy
anglo """bread""", maybe

>ids thermodynamics

Attached: 1515389140647.jpg (720x736, 32K)

Never ate them from fast food joints. Too much sailt.

Unironically, my health won't allow me to eat unhealthy.

>inb4 die, genetic garbage

Eating healthy is good not because being fat is all that bad but because diabetes is scary shit.

All "healthy living" people I know are bitter miserable cunts who constantly lash out and pretend to be better than everyone

Fuck you dad

What do you expect from a Euro? They give you a hard time over shit like anti-vaccers then turn around and do the same propaganda driven shit about GMO.

They're so fucking stupid and uneducated on it too, I've read articles where they claim that pesticide resistant corn is made by blasting corn with pesticide constantly until it gains an immunity, so when you eat GMO corn it's full of pesticides.

if a man cares about what he eats he isn't a man

t. poisoned American

t. Rascal junkie

Attached: man_file_1039231_scooter-1347051117.jpg (500x375, 73K)

>Learn how to cook my own food
>Tastes miles better then anything fast food restaurants shit out
>Cheaper
>Healthier
Learn to cook Jow Forums, it's the best feeling on earth to eat something you cooked yourself.

Attached: 1463583348577.png (229x275, 13K)

>mfw: all i eat is meat and fat greasy food
>feel and look better than ever
god bless keto

Attached: 1485169305651.jpg (768x576, 105K)

There are healthy people, and then there are people who are obsessed with being healthy to the point where it drives them insane. Sounds like your dad was the latter.

pls post a simple recipe

Attached: 1482787412527.jpg (323x250, 14K)

>posting a photo of your countryman

Does it put a strain on your finances or is healthy food relatively cheap there too

I think they're obsessed with being healthy to the point of missing out on all the fun which makes them constantly grumpy and bitter.

Cooking is fun too, donno why people get bitchy if you ask them if they can cook

>have a full pantry pretty much all the time
>know how to cook like 7-8 pretty good dishes
>somehow the craving for fast food overrides my want to eat homecooked food regularly
does anyone else struggle with this

Yeah you're right, they miss out on the smaller things like just enjoying their meal or having a good time, and they focus way too much on counting calorie numbers and making sure their body has its daily quota of macronutrients. Being obsessive in general is bad human behaviour, obsession eventually leads to an addictive mindset to anything that you do. Learning to be moderate is the key.

Only inaccuracy is the idea that calories out is as significant as calories in. The real issue is how to convince yourself to actually eat less

no. not really. Sometimes I actually eat fast food like Subway. But after each time I feel ripped off.

Because I paid 5-7€ for a mediocre sandwhich

Just buy some sourdough bread and make it yourself. Subway uses pretty off the shelf food.

Attached: 1483224209069.gif (512x384, 3.99M)

We probably have different things in mind. We don't really have a strongly established "healthy foods" industry as of yet, possibly with the exception of Moscow (I don't really know).
I just buy my own stuff and cook my own food. Some is better bought from the "farmers" (they're still actually retailers), and some is strangely better from supermarkets, both price and quality wise.
Ends up costing me about the same, the difference being having vs not having a stomachache.

What medical condition do you have?

>>I eat healthy
treat your body like an investment

Oh no, we were thinking of the same thing. The non-gmo or gluten free healthy shit is a fucking scam. I just wasn't sure how easy it is to get fresh raw produce where you are.

A burger actually isn't bad; its got a bit too much bread, but overall it's alright. The "unhealthy" part is typically the fries and soda that come with it.

I would do this more but the setting-up and cleaning-up are just so time consuming and I'm insanely lazy.

>meat
>good for you
>Bread
>bad
Come on, dude. Nobody's going to stop eating meat, but we all know it's not good for us

A single burger is fine.
What fattens you up is eating a lot of them + fries + your liquid sugar (soda)

that pic is disgusting
pls delete

I not sure if that's how you say it in English:
Biliary dyskinesia and chronic pancreatitis. Also a bunch of random minor stuff as a result of those.
It's pretty much controlled, unless I go too far with fried and greasy stuff. And I know what pills to get for that, it's just that they are pricey and the treatment can drag on - 3 months of pancreas medicine for 2 weeks of fried sausages.

Oh I'm okay with eating gmo and gluten. My kind of unhealthy is greasy and deep fried enough to give you cancer.
Gluten free isn't much of a thing here yet, but the non gmo, unfortunately, is. Also there is a retarded obsessiveness with sodium glutamate flavor enhancers.

Bread is all carbs; most people eat too many of those

Bread is literally useless. It's nothing more than a filler to eat with your food so you feel full, but better fillers exist out there like rice and soup. The nutritional value in it is negligible. Yes, some breads have amazing nutritional value, but let's be honest, those are not the breads the average person buys.

>i eat

Attached: IMG_7938.jpg (262x193, 21K)

Attached: 469.png (542x832, 68K)

Retard

As apposed to the incredible health benefits of eating a slab of dangerously overcooked red meat? Even the worst bread does 0 harm to your health

Meat is great for you unless you eat too much of it (like anything). Bread is pure carbs. Good for a physically active lifestyle, but most people don't have that. Bread, pasta, rice, they're all high in carbs, calorie-dense, and extremely easy to fill up on.

I've eaten nothing but fast food for the past month, but since I cut my carb intake to

It's calories in, calories out. That's all that matters

Both are equally terrible desu. I agree, bread does zero harm to you, as opposed to overcooked meat with carcinogens, but bread is a useless staple of many people's diets. It barely adds anything to their diet, not flavour, not nutrients, mostly just fullness so they don't feel hungry again and gorge themselves on food. I prefer brown rice or vegetable soup.

It's calories in and calories in. For almost everybody exercise makes little difference. Carbs are bad not because they count more somehow but because they make you hungry faster than other kinds of food. Something to do with your blood sugar; I don't really know

>For almost everybody exercise makes little difference
Not really. Unless you have a specific condition like you're a diabetic, your blood hormone levels are abnormal, you're depressed etc. exercise should give you results.

>have to make dinner for myself
>everything comes in portions for 1.5 or 2.5 persons
>a simple dish costs about as much as the snackbar next door
Dutch supermarkets are just horrible in the sense that they have calculated EVERYTHING to make sure you always buy too much and as a result overpay while not having so much you can eat 2 days

Fucking savages here will order an expensive refined soup dish and they'll fucking eat it with yesterday's bread.

Breads also tend to be lower in calories, so you can eat more to begin with. But that's just self control and understanding what a balanced diet looks like. If I ate just fruits, I'd end up in the hospital with pancreas problems. If I ate just meat,I'd probably guarantee myself cancer later in life among more urgent hospital visits. As for exercise, yeah it's mostly your diet. But discounting even mild work like playing ball hockey a few times a week or walking 4km everday is stupid. Because it adds up over time and that's what you're looking for. Long term change

Is brown/full grain bread bad too? It is the staple of Dutch cuisine and I eat it very often for lunch and breakfast.
I need it for my horrible stool, together with brown rice

No, whole grains are among the most nutritionally beneficials foods you can eat. They're a staple food in basically every non hunter gather society. So whole wheat, brown rice, etc

youtu.be/3AAdKl1UYZs
Simple but really tasty can be ready in under 15 mins :3

Whole grain is good, but I'm personally not a big fan of breads in general cause most of them are empty calories. But if it really helps you with your medical conditions, then ignore me, follow your doc, he knows better than me. I'm just talking based on personal experience from trying different diets and seeing what worked for me, not medical expertise.
lel

Attached: 1516271642001.png (1330x1607, 55K)

it is, just not your american shit

One of my favorite meals and super easy

Place Frozen filet of salmon in pan with some olive oil or whatever you have

Put in oven on ~ 180 degrees celcius for 25 min or until it looks good

Peel (or don't, the shell is vitaminpacked) potatoes and cut in half, do the same with some carrots or broccoli if you're feeling healthy

Cook in water until you can easily push a fork through a potato

Strain potatoes, put them back and start mashing them, pour some milk into it aswell and salt until it tastes good, tasting is important. You can add some butter if you want.

Take salmon out of oven and serve with mash, if you're new to cooking serving with a store bought sauce is fine. Never use ketchup. You can slice some vegetables you like aswell like cucumber and tomatoes for color.

Easy takes half an hour and tastes great.

Yeah that shit fucks with me on the reg.
I'm just so tired these days, cooking feels like too much effort even though I know it's much better for me.

Attached: 1521569348470.gif (497x373, 489K)

for me it's microwave cheese burgers
never had them as a kid, never went to macdonalds but one day I tried them and it was delicious
so sometimes I get some for the week end and eat that filth a whole day
by the end of the day I feel sick
I've let my body down, I've let my country down
othetwise I'm a goodboy the rest of the time

this... literally never had a burger before I turned or something
now I enjoy them a lot more that I should

>for me it's microwave cheese burgers
the ones you can buy pre made in the supermarkets?

turned 16*

>meat is bad

Maybe meat that's been incinerated to the point where it's nearly charcoal but other than that, no, meat is not bad for you.

exactly
and I actually prefer the cheap store brand kind too
no one knows, it's my terrible secret

>"GMO BAD"

Attached: 28381918_767592850096919_649296996_n.jpg (221x250, 5K)

Next he's going to tell us eggs are bad for us also.

No he's right, BBQ meat and meat that is very well done tends to have a lot of carcinogens in it. Cooking it medium or medium well is better.

Which is essentially what I said. Medium, medium rare red meat is not harmful in the least bit. Not all BBQ is charred either.

Worrying about that is silly though, unless you also worry about having campfires, living in urban areas, having a beer, etc. PAHs are everywhere. Just live your life.

>Medium, medium rare red meat is not harmful in the least bit.
well
who.int/features/qa/cancer-red-meat/en/

BBQ isnt the same as Grill.

>gmo is bad
the most brainlet belief after theism

Attached: 1509150774002.jpg (480x480, 36K)

that's the most extended recipe of mashed potatoes i've ever seen

who the fuck doesnt know how to cook as an adult??? Do you all live with your mothers into your 20s?

>gmo is bad
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Unironically, burgers are actually perfect
Ground Beef
Bread
Sauce
Vegetables.
At the ratios wich you have each and every one they can fit your macronutrient needs every time.
Burgers are the epitome of human culinary civilisation

we new worlders test eat

let

Non processed meat is good for you. Shit like bacon or burgers isn’t

> falling for the fast food and processed food jew

>mead id bad for but bread good

Attached: 1519320195804.gif (680x846, 145K)

>2018
>eats healthy

Were you an schoolbullied outcast, are you retarded or both?

>b-but unhealthy food kills

So what? Is life a competition of who lives the longest?

>b-but you will get fat

No you wont if you're not underaged and eat within limits

>b-but it costs alot of money

No one forces you to buy a super-size combo every meal you fucking retard

Attached: 1487057064254.png (300x300, 134K)

Good goyim

>dude let's screw around with these plants no they're not going to negatively impact us in any way it's not like we've found out commonplace practices were really bad for you years after the fact or anything lmao

>I eat fast food regularily

Attached: 1512898346702.png (190x266, 5K)

Too thin.

t. me

holy shit delete this immediately you make us look dumb

>i eat fast food and sweets
>I have the discipline of a toddler

Attached: 1516282910174.png (626x384, 186K)

>force mysself to eat plain boring oatmeal for breakfast
>go and eat a bunch of dill pickle chips anyway because that's what I wanted to eat
Eating healthy is a meme guys.

Attached: 1518240530364.jpg (1194x1000, 380K)

stop skipping class, retard

Attached: 1483978763258.png (645x729, 59K)