Tomorrow you discover that your cunt has been accepted as the 51st state of the USA. How happy are you?

Tomorrow you discover that your cunt has been accepted as the 51st state of the USA. How happy are you?

Attached: 1514780790291.jpg (1024x630, 51K)

Start a revolt, but first impregnate some wh*Toids to genocide them

>having a billionaire businessman instead of a substitute drama teacher ski-instructor as leader
sounds like hell.

Not that happy because I'd hope that they would at least let the provinces be absorbed as states.
But the day to day wouldn't change much

Attached: 1508561700985.jpg (1280x720, 259K)

>business man
el autismo

Attached: President Trump.webm (854x480, 2.07M)

>goblinoland
>wh*te
They'll cum if they hear you're calling them "wh*te".

Prepare to deal with nationalistic revolts

Most likely how it would happen
>if Canada entered the US as a single state, it wouldn't be the richest or the most populous state

I'd go to the nearest forest and start guerrilla warfare like my grandfather did back in '39.

>he wads on tb so not a businessman

Attached: 1520799461175.jpg (235x215, 6K)

get sad,because i would be drafted to fight neocon war proxies.

Good, but suicidal answer.

Bad answer, your nationalistic revolt would not be more national than our nationalism, and would blend in with our Muh Hurritage

I made this pic and I would have mixed feelings.I think Sweden is better than the US in most ways but USA have so many cool locations and stuff I would propably be OK with it

>complaining about weedman being a drama teacher while praising a onetime WWE fighter
Brainlet.png

Attached: President Trump.gif (245x188, 1.77M)

Yeah, sure, Ukraine will always blend in, just ask Russia or Poland.

11/10

In fact i'd even join the pro-American side if a civil broke out here.

*civil war

>bitch about trudeau
>he has literally done nothing except trigger internet autists
>business as usual in canada
>nothing really changes

>billionaire "businessman" accelerates america's rapid decline
>antagonizes and stirs up atmosphere of anger and polarization
>country seems to become less stable each year with every mass shooting, protest or event
>still a country that is going more bankrupt with tax cuts while still denying basic services like healthcare

lmao

>russia
>we get a new state that's bigger than our entire country

Sounds difficult

make america great again

Attached: 251p0v.jpg (746x499, 116K)

What would even change

Attached: 1520097454540.jpg (1090x926, 97K)

Just take the north-west of Russia then (that's where Saint-Petersburg and a big portion of oil reserves are). Please.

Move to Colorado or Oregon
Smoke weed there instead while watching Dutch cities turn into chaos as our colonial friends now have access to guns

we are now 57% white

Tbh I would have preferred a better EU, but other than that it seems a very good development.

I probably wait and see if FBI investigation of existing leadership and business structures is forthcoming; if not, I make effort to move to mainland.

I'd hate it, but the people would rejoice

So happy i immediatly buy a gun and test it on my head

America should unironically establish a state on every continent. Here are the cunts I'd want as states from the other continents.

>South America
Uruguay
>Europe
UK
>Africa
Liberia (send all the niggers there 4free)
>Asia
All of Siberia

great, millions of b*Rgers move to my state to get free healthcare