Wtf I love China now

Wtf I love China now.

I thought they had no culture?

youtu.be/arfV94Y9tkE

Attached: Screenshot_20180412-165514.jpg (1920x1080, 888K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/democracy-post/wp/2018/02/02/pope-francis-is-giving-in-to-the-chinese-communist-party/?noredirect=on
brookings.edu/blog/brookings-now/2014/06/03/tiananmen-square-leader-and-other-experts-describe-growth-of-christianity-in-china/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LARPing with made up shit for nationalistic purposes.

Nothing new.
Bushido is also LARPing with invented traditions, just as those medieval festivals in Europe.

>I thought they had no culture?
>china
Says who?

looks like a fucking staged event rather than a festival.

>p*ganoids
reminderino Christian China best China

Attached: china_catholic002.jpg (3000x2101, 1.05M)

I mean, tradition is nice and all, but it would look better if they used explosives to break the dam.

That's what festivals are

Better then nothing.
General appreciation is important before you can develope a taste for quality revival of customs or your reinterpretation/madeup rite ripened to become something integral to the people that partake in it.

> medieval festivals
Those were never meant to compensate for tradition though and are more like a romantic subculture of their own.
Keeps a few old crafts alife though.

>just as those medieval festivals in Europe
Not really, those are more for a revival and celebration of past history. Not creating something entirely new to make up for a lack of culture for nationalistic purposes.

Even pope bends before PLC.

dumb english teacher amerimutt, japs literally based most of their culture on china

He's talking about post-Cultural Revolution China.

no, he does not.

Fake it till you make it. It's a good first step towards undoing Maoist fuckery.

The whole china has no culture thing is a meme and "cultural revolution" didn't happen, it didn't have any effect at all.

It's dumb koreans and japanese that keep memeing about it just to say
>ancient china where we come from was good but new china has nothing to do with that so we have nothing to do with china.

It's a meme and you're retarded, you can't erase culture in a couple years.

You can erase high culture, public life aspect of culture and common decorum in couple decades though, which was done.

Also mass destruction of everything "feudal" which basically meant historical.

High-culture is maintained by the aristocracy, but the Maosists killed them all. Look at Xi vs Abe. Not cultured

Attached: 1523351784582.png (824x669, 334K)

>comparing writing with inkbrush vs pen
Kill yourself my man.

Here is pen.

Xi looks like 5 year old or gaijin writing

Attached: 40D55DCB00000578-4546980-image-m-20_1495854404210.jpg (634x359, 30K)

Those look mediocre.

Actually on second look that looks like my mum's handwriting.

i.e. mediocre.

5-10% of China is Christian, many in underground unregistered churches and it keeps growing
the CCP is just sucking up to Francis because they're afraid of getting JOHN PAULED

More like 10-20% but the reds dont want you to know that.

I thought Christians were just old people and poor farmers and they are decreasing like S Korea

>CCP is just sucking up to Francis
wut? It's the other way round, m8.

washingtonpost.com/news/democracy-post/wp/2018/02/02/pope-francis-is-giving-in-to-the-chinese-communist-party/?noredirect=on

They don't
This is all for show
These people are walking museum pieces

>Xi will big love support sky
Japan btfo

Attached: images(23).jpg (500x375, 12K)

They are mostly gross Protestants

Attached: IMG_4256.jpg (3264x2448, 1.85M)

Actually, I think it's 90%

Attached: 1451336467977.png (609x497, 102K)

Attached: Xi-calligraphy02.jpg (579x510, 48K)

A..Are you saying that pic was just right wing uyoku propaganda??

Attached: images (1).png (263x192, 8K)

brookings.edu/blog/brookings-now/2014/06/03/tiananmen-square-leader-and-other-experts-describe-growth-of-christianity-in-china/
>Chinese Christians are no longer just the “three manys”: women, elderly and sick. Now, the population of Chinese Protestants “looks much like the broader population.” They have “become younger, become more educated, and become more balanced when it comes to their gender.”
Jesus is just filling the moral void left by c*mmunism

what Kung-Fu style you prefer?

Why are non-nordics so obsessed with Semitic monotheism?

Attached: 1495390421683.png (667x400, 340K)

To bad they aren't looking into traditional and more rational systems like Confucianism or Buddhism. Christianity is just emotion based. No logic in it

Attached: images (18).png (269x187, 14K)

t.

Attached: neopagan.png (679x578, 155K)

I hope the 3rd person's family got a refund for that.

>Confucianism or Buddhism
memes
Christianity is where it's at 2bh

Attached: Christianity.jpg (599x825, 83K)

>Tfw no one follow bushido nowadays
Sad

Why are nordics so cucked?

No, it's just that xi doesn't have great calligraphy, so does abe, and calligraphy doesn't mean anything other than looking cool for some autistic shitposters

>Sad
Do not be sad. You can commit harakiri without any fucking japshit.

>you're cucked if you don't worship a jew

Five main confucian values - 仁、義、禮、智、信 is already enough for the people. We don't need christian. Thank you

>not combining Confucian values with Christianity
to create Christianity with Chinese Characteristics

Biblical morals have no place or context in Asian society. All it does it provide an exuse "to sin" as a Westerner might say

Wtf!?!? Reddit told me China has no culture!