Why are wh*Toids so weird?

why are wh*Toids so weird?

youtube.com/watch?v=aF4eeyze7bk

Attached: nordmed.jpg (627x471, 74K)

are wh*toids too ashamed to comment this?

You are white too, stop falling for the memes

this is art you babarian

>Italy
>White

t. this is my first day on Jow Forums

wh*Toids call autism art

their weird behabiour is due the stress of facing extinction

t. Tyron Negro di Merda Jr. III

t. this is his first day on everything

southern euros not being considered wh*Te is far from being a modern meme, Voltaire for example considered spaniards another race

>stress of facing extinction

t, one of the lowest fertility rates on earth

>y-you have to be white, because muh ancestry is 56% italian and if you not white then i am not white and that is impossible

I guess youre right, anyone who didnt find "le non-whyte white" meme funny probably left a long time ago

I'm sorry but we are TURK and therefore KARA BOGAs

Attached: etrturk.png (641x810, 344K)

You're right, it became way too forced to the point that it became more annoying than funny, but that's all memes in general not just this one.

We are meds and we already sent 1,5 million of our brothers last year to destroy you race. Deal with it, even in Germany most of you aren't blond and blue eyed.

based, look at all these new european citizens, I bet they are alll in g*rmany already :)

Attached: itacitt.png (669x561, 348K)

But it's not a meme. I don't see how someone can look at the average Mediterranean lad and think "white." Obviously there are some Meds with Nordic phenotype, but that's the minority. This applies to America and other non-Northern European countries that claim to be white too.

Finally all europeans will belong to the same race and the USE will be possible. No more wh*Te supremacism, no more racism.

Attached: 1430249515694.jpg (604x604, 83K)

t. Turk falafel salesmen in northern Italy

>there are some Meds with Nordic phenotype

nope, at most some mutts could pass for a central yuropoors

>184,600
That's still incredibly stingy
The USA hands out citizenship like candy

shitskins fear beyaz boğa

Attached: file.png (477x358, 311K)

the ones you're talking about are mutts. southern euros look distinct from northern euros. also stop listening to varg, not every single european has to look nordic to be 'aboriginal european' he's just retarded.

Ummm sweetie, they are just expressing our daily lives in dance and performance art. I'm sorry Spain so uncultured that they can't even understand that. it doesn't surprise me though, as the only thing Spain has ever achieved was turning South America into a nigger infested third world region.

that's just the guys who recieved citizenship, no counting all the refugees

a german talkin about barbarians

Yeah but the refugees don't have citizenship
Im just talking about citizenship
Europeans tend to be extremely particular when it comes to citizenship

the origin of the term white is literally just to distinguish europeans from others and iberians were the first ones to use it

a sudaca trash talking to me

pathetic damage control

Your mom should've done more damage control.

in 2016 about 700.000 citizenships were granted in muttland. That 183.000 (the highest in the EU) is just shitaly.

No w didn’t, you birdshit icenigger. We called ourselves españoles, castellanos or cristianos

>t. -terrone

Attached: soy_soy.gif (800x371, 193K)

I thought UK or German would have the most
R. I. P Shitaly

we do that so they can move to g*rmany, they are so stingy in giving citizenships

You're referring to the caste system I know, but that's not what people commonly mean when they use the modern term of 'white', which is heavily influenced by American politics and their ideas of white nationalism.

>shitalians
>white

are wh*toid too poor to afford a theatre?

The casta system literally mention spaniards basically beacuse other peoples weren’t allowed to reach the high ranks of the administration.

So no one of of portuguese or italian blood could ever achieve anything?

Portuguese could obviously when we were in an Union but they probably were busy with their own colonies. Italians served in the military mostly.

thank JESUS(who was Med) I'm not wh*te

Shitalians aren’t white, most of them could pass as locals in Saudi Arabia or Sudan. In fact being white is considered a bad thing Italy, light/pale skin is looked down upon

You know full well this doesn't happen and they stay in Italy

T. Paco martinez chicano IV de méxico DF.

No, snownigger. The term we used was Peninsular/Español.

>In fact being white is considered a bad thing Italy, light/pale skin is looked down upon
Based

Too good a life leads to autism

Uncultured southern monkey detected. Did your alcoholic mother forget to take you to a theatre or an opera when you were a kid? I feel sorry for you, I hope you're not a representative figure for the intellectual deterioration of your nation.

This is called art, you wouldn't understand

Same here. If we have a fetish for blonde women it’s because during the late francoism swedes came here with their bikinis and topless and they were seen as sluts. So we associate blondies with an easy fuck.

Based

I was told by a portuguese this was the case, but I assume the butthurt responses covers a deep-seated jealousy of the nord