How do black people on Jow Forums deal with racism?

How do black people on Jow Forums deal with racism?

Attached: afro_turkler_izmirde_dana_bayramini_kutluyor_h193093.jpg (500x281, 37K)

i larp as a white. 1488

Just turn away from screen NIGGA

nah they think im mad when they call me a nigger but i just laugh at these whitecuckbois when i fuck their women every night.

Attached: 1494181807158.webm (640x800, 909K)

hopefully they kill themselves

Laugh
Nah.

How do you deal with angl*s?

>How do people on Jow Forums deal with racism?
I ignore it.

Sometimes I feel myself as a nigger . It's not important, cause IRL i'll kick any of you.

>implying a wh*Te devil can bother me

Nigga, I have african spiritual powers, passed down to me by my KARA BOGA ancestors. A less enlightened wh*Te will never be able to break down my mystical mental barriers

Attached: 4a0.jpg (1036x1200, 119K)

Attached: download.png (332x152, 10K)

Based

>implying niggers can read

Only people over 40 and under 18 who take banter seriously.

I'm Asian so that means I'm honourary black and I say fuck dat weak ass wh*toid shit. KARA BOGA nigga!

I beat 'em cracka ass white bois up
lil punk ass virgins on Jow Forums be actin hard online meanwhile I'm balls deep in their crush

Attached: come at me white boi.jpg (650x524, 49K)

Keep the KARA BOĞA dream alive

By not being here?
Anyway do any of you get offended by fried chicken, grape juice, or bicycle joke?

By being stronger, faster, taller and smarter than nearly every whiteboid I see.

Attached: kara bok.png (485x443, 26K)

What do you mean? You think we are surprised whites want extermination and insult people all the time?

Every black person who has been around drunk whites know the true spirit of supposedly the altruistic West.

imagine being wh*te
what a pathetic thing

Cock shaming white people like they all have wimpy saxon dick size, thus dodging the supremacy of Hungarian and Dane cock.

tell 'em off, they often vomit completely unsubstantiated claims, damn superstitious lot

Attached: quote-superstition-is-the-religion-of-feeble-minds-edmund-burke-4-17-91.jpg (850x400, 37K)