Who is more evil?

Who is more evil?

Attached: index.jpg (251x201, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

helcom.fi/news/Pages/Reductions-made-in-Russian-hot-spots-polluting-the-Baltic-Sea.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

g*Rmany

not me :3

we

The Democrats

so Russia is more evil?

yes :3

Russia by far.

ur mom

They are lying.

wish it was possible to turn time back and let germans exterminate all jews and poles

Russia, no contest.

The US.
They're just always """justifying""" their crimes with """freedom""".

both

Attached: london-angliya.jpg (300x373, 56K)

Why jews? Some of them pretty good.

no u r :3

In the Middle East USA is more evil
In the Europe Russia is more evil

Russia

>I wish all Poles were de...

Attached: 59108976ae653aa55c6ac1f2.jpg (323x433, 34K)

democracy is an evil religion

>implying

They would have exterminated you too if America hadn't saved your useless drunk ass.

nothing good about a linear """rpg""" featuring handsome manly men

>witcher 3
>linear
pick one

G*rmany

rude

Attached: 1424070167421.jpg (300x241, 18K)

გამარჯობა xD

russians are bros

am*ricans are evil

Attached: 1523340280375.jpg (400x387, 74K)

China

The US is pretty evil, but nowhere near as evil as Russia.

Atm i would say usa, but i feel like they are our bros at /int so fuck the russia

Weak b8

americans are way more subtle in the evil things they do, which in itself may be more evil
russians are very evil but aren't good at hiding it at all

name 1 (one) evil thing Russia has done
hard mode: an evil thing that wasn't done in self-defense

Just one? Ok. They are using their tiny little access to the Baltic sea to dump massive amounts of hazardous waste and other pollutants into the Baltic sea and then refuse to clean up their act because even though they caused it, it is more our problem than theirs that they are killing an entire sea.

Right.
The le ruskie is evil has been american propaganda ever since the URSS won WW2.

I have never heard about that
Some proof is required

Attached: 4db.png (860x650, 60K)

No. Google it yourself if you care. I'm not gonna sit here and compile a list of sources for you to disregard out of hand.

No offense, but I can hardly believe the words of a random stranger on 4chin

helcom.fi/news/Pages/Reductions-made-in-Russian-hot-spots-polluting-the-Baltic-Sea.aspx

If I had provided a dozen peer-reviewed papers as well as a dozen reports from governments and respected NGOs, you would still have made up a reason not to believe it. Such is the way of the Putinbot, so why would I waste my time?

Thanks for the source. Though if I understand it correctly, the problem seems to be that the water cleaning facilities in St. Petersburg are not up to date

Russia, but USA is still evil

Yes, but it's getting better.

Alright, but that is not evil, that is just s sign of a poor country

Attached: B3A6A7A6-3490-4676-A4C5-D9ED149A4832.gif (500x281, 139K)

If they had been the ones to suffer from it, they would have dealt with the problem, but it is Sweden and Finland that suffers, not Russia. That is a good thing in the eyes of the Russians, so they do nothing.

you are not objective. you just hate Russia

/thread

Czechbro is best bro.

same

Stop taking Vlad cock, Hans.

You are not objective. You just suck Russian dick wherever you can find it.

Je t’aime oldest ally

Attached: 23790B8F-F652-43E5-9455-ACBFEE2D9092.jpg (3728x2480, 2.31M)

stop talking about cocks you homos

:)

Attached: 08FAC9E0-3FED-430A-A120-4105CF7FDED4.jpg (557x789, 127K)

I'll cite for you, if you didn't read the article I posted:
>Out of the twelve remaining Russian sites identified in the Baltic Sea catchment, one third could be removed from the original list as the necessary measures to meet the requirements have been introduced. Six hot spots are either implementing or planning for improvements, the study concludes, while two sites remain with lower levels of mitigation efforts. Since the report was written, further progress has been made. Russia submitted a proposal to HELCOM to delete Sub-Hot Spot No. 18.1 "Construction of new sewer connections" (Saint-Petersburg).
>The report on the status of HELCOM hot spots in Russia complements the final outcome of HELCOM's Baltic Sea Joint Comprehensive Environmental Action Programme (JCP, 1992–2013), created as large international environmental management framework to reduce pollution loads into the Baltic Sea. Identifying and cleaning up pollution hot spots has been an important part of this work. Originally 17 exclusively Russian sites were in the hot spot list, having in total 162 sites covering the whole region mainly from industrial and municipal, but also diffuse sources such as agricultural areas (see map).
>According to the new report, among the most progressed former hot spots is the municipal sewage treatment in St. Petersburg, reaching a nearly 98% of urban sewage water treatment. In addition, the environmental hazards from three pulp and paper producers in Kaliningrad region have reduced significantly.
So evil.

Hopefully they destroy each other.

Allied with hitler to start World war 2
War crimes during the same
Exporting communism to numerous countries as tool of geopolitical dominance; preserving the regime with military force when locals chose to switch over.
General oppression of own populace, suppression of civil society and liberties
>muh Soviet Union is not the same
And yet present day bolsheviks admire stalin and the USSR and bemoan it’s departure.
But onto the next...
Invasion of Georgia under false pretenses
Annexation of Crimea after a literally hitler tier “referendum”
Supporting chemical weapons operations by Assad
Murdering independent journalists and other critics of regime
Assassinations and other subversive actions, meddling in internal affairs of other countries.
Fraudulent privatization of state industry and integration of state institutions with the criminal mob
Suppression of domestic political scene

>Invasion of Georgia under false pretenses
>Annexation of Crimea after a literally hitler tier “referendum”
>Supporting chemical weapons operations by Assad
>Murdering independent journalists and other critics of regime
>Assassinations and other subversive actions, meddling in internal affairs of other countries.
>Suppression of domestic political scene
Lel, don't forget to mention the war in Ukraine and Skripal poisoning.

>lel
Yes indeed, causing tragedy and suffering is very amusing for you guys.

Дa я тoжe тaк дyмaю жиды нe люди вec миp их нe любить вceх нaхyй в пeчкy я тoлькo зa

Cлaвa pyccия cлaвa нaшa мaтyшкa cмepть жидaм

Not the Ivan you replied to - I'll give you most of them, but Georgia and Assad not

>Allied with hitler to start World war 2
>War crimes during the same
>Exporting communism to numerous countries as tool of geopolitical dominance; preserving the regime with military force when locals chose to switch over.
>General oppression of own populace, suppression of civil society and liberties
>muh Soviet Union is not the same
>And yet present day bolsheviks admire stalin and the USSR and bemoan it’s departure.
We are talking about Russia, not Soviet Union

>Invasion of Georgia under false pretenses
Georgia started the war

>Annexation of Crimea after a literally hitler tier “referendum”
Even the West agrees that the overwhelming majority of Crimeas wanted to join Russia. Sure, it might not have been perfectly legal, but due to the occupation, not a single person died in Crimea, unlike in the East of Ukraine

>Supporting chemical weapons operations by Assad
Literally no proof for that. Actually, Russia helped to remove Chemical weapons from Syria

>Murdering independent journalists and other critics of regime
>Assassinations and other subversive actions, meddling in internal affairs of other countries.
>Fraudulent privatization of state industry and integration of state institutions with the criminal mob
>Suppression of domestic political scene
Internal political problems which are not relevant to current discussion

>Georgia started war
I used to be naive enough to believe that.

>nobody died so it’s okay to take a piece of another country
Yes, because Ukrainian military was a joke and not suicidal enough to fight. Nobody would have died in eastern Ukraine either if your people hadn’t started those fake fascist “republics”.

>literally no proof
Don’t worry, impartial investigation will turn up with those even if culprits will try to prevent this. Also there will be one out of Russian archives in a few decades if someone doesn’t burn it.
And while we’re on topic of proofs, you should return the Smolensk plane wreckage to Poland.
>internal “problems”
They are evil deeds deliberately inflicted by Russian establishment on Russians as well as others.

>I used to be naive enough to believe that.
It is agreed that the war started by Georgians attacking South Ossetia, Russia only defended their allies

>Nobody would have died in eastern Ukraine either if your people hadn’t started those fake fascist “republics”.
Are you unironically calling the republics facist when there are literally facists in Ukraine parliament and facist paramilitary units? I am not gonna lie, you are really triggering me

>Don’t worry, impartial investigation will turn up with those even if culprits will try to prevent this.
Unlike you, I can't predict the future, so lets wait for what the impartial investigations will find out

Usa

the United States of America is not evil at all OP

people like you deserve a world dominated by ghengis khan

>the United States of America is not evil at all
>not evil at all
>not at all

you're quite a dumb sap if you buy into your own internet memes

based

Russia

Was iraq war not ebil?

no

Both nations are pretty evil. If both were to go to war, their toxic influence will drag the whole world into a conflict. It's best to figure out who you think will fix your infrastructure after all is said and done.

get out, or get rid of your proxy

Overall Russia of course, but if you only look at the recent history (post '89) then the US has done more evil, since they also have more power and thus opportunity to get away with it. But the US has also contributed a lot more to humanity than Russia has.

Germany and the EU

They both are evil.
I hope their GOD give them a chance to change their mind. The sins can be cured.

No. We're not absolved of any wrongdoing, we as a nation are responsible for our share of international incidents that have butterfly effected into even larger situations that we've passed the buck on, just like the Russian Federation. If you don't believe that, you're delusional.

U*A. Join my antiamericana server WuxK73

>muh evil
>muh good
Have you westerners stuck in a XVIII century?

if you believe what you're selling then you're just retarded

It's like the question, what kind of powerplant is more dangerous: coal or nuclear?

One polutes permantly at a medium level, the others is "clean" till crash, then it's hardcore.

Attack the argument, not the user.

The United States stands for freedom and self-determination. Russia is the most evil nation to have ever existed.

first there has to be an argument

based

Attached: 1523393961638.png (795x864, 504K)

Not everybody is filled with zombie TV shit
But so many forget that Britan showed the fake evidences for the second gulf war.

I said we're just as guilty of international conflagrations and you obviously didn't like that, so please, correct me for the record or recognize we're not good guys. We're all morally grey, at best.

>he United States stands for freedom and self-determination.
You mean like how the south determined that it wanted to be free of the north and were peacefully allowed to secede from the union?

you're not doing anything other than making a claim

except that there wasn't any such option

Reminder that this is a standard Kremlin line. "Everyone lies and everyone's bad but at least you can trust the devil you know".

There's plenty of evidence to back it up, what you want specifics?

>Arming Mujahideen against the USSR

>Contra

>Uses south America and Noriega as a puppet until he's no longer useful

>Pulled into a war with Iraq based on bad evidence and pulled out before the region was stabilized due to public pressure, leading to a power vacuum.

Anything else?

you think it's evil to arm the people of Afghanistan against a soviet incursion?

I think it's evil to do so and not keep tabs on individuals like bin laden who have the potential to be malevolent actors.

USA. Russia just bully european cuck countries

jack

thinking the US is evil for the reason you listed makes me think you're a child, you don't possess much in the way of perspective

Again, attack the argument.