What the absolute fuck

Attached: wat.jpg (942x1132, 210K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kTBP1LbxgVE
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-12/china-says-it-has-a-detailed-plan-to-hit-back-at-u-s-on-tariffs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Das rite, we comin for yo ass bish nigguh

Attached: IMG_5062.png (692x587, 142K)

we all know that he was a cuck from the start

I hope forgets about this before he does anything too drastic. heres hoping, anyway. maybe he'll follow the way of nixon and go senile in office. only time will tell.

it could be very soon or not so soon

a lot of people voted for him because they were scared Hillary would go to war with either syria or iran
I guess they didnt think the you know whos could buy him so easily

He has finally realized he can control the global markets with his twitter shitposting.

There is no way his friends are not making a shit load of money on this.

Attached: IMG_8046.jpg (750x690, 112K)

I hope my step brother Kevin gets drafted and killed

Fuck you kevin I hate you so much

>where is your thank you America
top lel

What about Cody?

kek
what a cuck he is

thank mr. america

Cody is cool and gave me some Pokémon cards once

>literally only thing he did was stop funding and arming ISIS

Yeah, thanks, America.

Attached: dead syrian child.png (892x868, 1.19M)

>the United States has done a great job of ridding the region of a terrorist organization that the United States created and armed themselves
whatever you say mutt

Gotta keep the Russian-Syrian subhuman combo on their toes.

US missiles, coming to an airbase near you.

Have you pleased your Emu overlord today already?

He doesn't actually want to do anything but he has to appear aggressive towards Russia or else the media runs headlines "drumpf russian puppet confirmed."

Even if I dont, the casualties cant be any worse than the absolute slaughtering of Russian """""mercenaries""""" the US killed Syria.

I hope brother survives,but comes back as a complete cripple that is seen as burden to whole family and despised by everyone for making their life shit too so in the end he kills himself after long suffering.

Does anyone else sometimes think what the literal mountains of academic analysis of the Drumpf presidency will be like in the future? Amerilards are already obsessed with random literally who presidents nobody cares about, by this time in 100 years this is going to be like how WW2 is treated now. I'm glad I got to witness it honestly

>"lmao it's just a prank bro"
>people unironically voted this joke of a man

Attached: IMG_2176.png (376x309, 126K)

Whats so special about Trump?
He talks a lot of bullshit, thats it

Nice Reddit comment faggot

nice Jow Forums4chan comment faggot

Attached: 1422656960450.png (463x660, 154K)

Probably this. Your fuckin media libtards talk about "reeeee russian puppet" and due this he sanctioned ours even harder then Obongo, and also threatens war in Syria. I was afraid of this from the beginning. It would have been better if Clinton won the elections.

Suck my cock

Unironically 4d chess

I feel like Trump is losing his sanity.
Workload might be too much for him.

*4d checkers

I can't remember the exact source, but i'm pretty sure CNN said yesterday that commercial air liners were informed of possible military action within 72 hours, (by Friday).

>CNN

Not a news source.

or maybe they weren't ;)

>i don't like them so it's not a news source
Fuck off.

I don't like them either, but at least they bring on semi-neutral experts from time to time.

Unlike shit like RT/Fox/Alex Jones

>CNN said

Attached: IMG_8052.jpg (225x253, 21K)

No they don't. It's wall to wall Trump hate.

>omfg more like Faux News amirite? xD
go back to 2005
>RT/Alex Jones
why even bring those up?

but maybe they were ;) ;)

It's just 9D chess lol

I'm a daughter of an officer and i can definitely claim that they weren't

fake news ;)))))

>I won't start wars in the middle east
>I'll bomb syria

Attached: drumpf.jpg (960x940, 117K)

>where is our "thank you america"

Attached: based amerimutts saving the world.jpg (2000x1500, 1.24M)

> american flag is red with white lines instead of white with red lines

That's exactly what I thought

Wait a second.
Isn't it kind of America's fault ISIS is that well equipped in the first place? I mean back when people took up arms against Assad, America financed and supplied various rebel groups. I even recall an interview with some kind of expert who said that those rebel groups are often not democratic at all and that their ideals change a lot. So he said that giving those people weapons is not a smart idea.
That was way before ISIS, too.
Also I recall that it was rather similar back in the day when the Al Kaida first was trained and supplied by the CIA.

Attached: 1521495008101.png (480x502, 270K)

My father works at Nintendo and I can assure that they were

ISIS also took many weapons from the Iraqi army, which they recieved from the US

Really activates your almonds, doesn't it.

The middle east also wouldnt be an absolute shithole predisposed to instability and wars if it wasnt for the British and French.

So really, at the root of the problem, it's all the Brits and Frenchs fault.

Thank you America!

Attached: 5326.png (956x903, 381K)

Hilarious

>go senile
He already seems to be senile, looking at his twitter.

>would have been better if Clinton won the elections

Probably should’ve thought of that before you interfered :^)
>inb4 hacking, no such thing. proofs?

>ISIS pretty much kill
>Norks coming to negotiate getting rid of nukes
>Gets China to back off trade war
>US economy booming

Now he working on Syria, he has a plan, don't worry about it

*dabs*

Attached: image.jpg (1172x1182, 232K)

he's quite demented, Casa Blanca doctors be damned

youtube.com/watch?v=kTBP1LbxgVE
News

Attached: bad pig.jpg (400x500, 64K)

This is one wild ride and I'm not sure how to feel about it.

Thank you America

Pussy

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

Attached: 1xq22FOjXrLgTYIul3lG7NkE0E6qb1Hd4AvzEgkIvNk.jpg (658x768, 80K)

>maybe he'll follow the way of nixon and go senile in office.
that was Reagan.
Either way, Trump has dementia and it's pretty obvious.

>Whats so special about Trump?
He says things that makes his voters feel good.

Thank you America?

If you're referring to sikes-picot or however you spell it, it's a silly argument. Saying that drawing borders is the root cause for conflict is saying that one line drawn on a map willy-nilly is more legitimate than another drawn on a different map.
Conflicts exist regardless of official borders because they are based on preexisting ethnic strife or jealousy over natural resources etc. Whether that happens within a country or across 'legitimate' borders is irrelevant.

>it's illegal to view the wikileaks documents
>you can only legally find out what's in them by watching us tell you about them
>we're allowed to view them because we're journalists
they actually said that
they're a confirmed propaganda outlet and should be disregarded as a source completely

lol no.

Just make every single village in the middle east its own state and be done with it.

You mean the trade war he started? That China already said it's gearing up to retaliate?

thank you america

Attached: 59358A66-7F3F-42B3-B562-560992041AF6.jpg (617x533, 97K)

Thank you America?

>Norks coming to negotiate getting rid of nukes
This is fucking hilarious. First throws some elementary school -tier insults about Kim's weight and now they make up. This is like some kids show with a happy ending and a life lesson

Attached: 1483721162403.jpg (256x256, 8K)

This should be done with every village in the world

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-12/china-says-it-has-a-detailed-plan-to-hit-back-at-u-s-on-tariffs

why can't trump open his eyes
is he asian

That tanning spray is slowly dripping into his eyes 24/7. He's in pain, leave him alone

Well said user.

Trump is not honest, has no morals, is not intelligent (had GPA of 2.8) I did my time in the Military as so many of us. Trump had a sore heel, he never earned the right to vote in this country. He deserve's nothing but contempt from the world.

That's funny, I can not get ticked at this post...

Can't do that, he is a sleazy ass hole w/ no morals. Has a low IQ , college GPA 2.8

Attached: trnp.jpg (720x465, 96K)

Well he is still new at the job position. If we give him four more year's, then maybe he will show just how big of a idiot he really is.

Thank you America?

Attached: 1427091234262.webm (1000x562, 2.44M)

RELEASE THE PISS TAPE, DMITRI

>CNN sucks
A valid criticism, they're sensationalist and occassionally dishonest. Probably chiefly culprit of the 24-hour news cycle circus that has metastasized throughout our media and dumbed us all down. So yes, those criticisms are valid and accurate.

>Alex Jones/Fox News/Breitbart/MSNBC/RT
What? NO!
Absolutely abhorrent and the surest sign of a brainlet who likes to be told what to think. Just because you recognize one biased news source doesn't mean you run for another! What the fuck is wrong with you?

If you want the truth, the actual truth, you'll have to do some work for it (like everyone who matters does) and determine what possibly, and then probably, occurred.
>not skimming the NYT, WSJ and Chicago Tribune for a few minutes each morning and
determining that the truth is almost certainly somewhere equidistant from all 3 biases
>not supplementing your conclusion with (time permitting) reputable journals like Foreign Affairs, The Economists, NYRB, Nat Geo, medical journals and any other solid publications
>not using the biases of otherwise reputable publications against them by extrapolating what occurred by what they play down or cut out altogether

Attached: IMG_6708.jpg (450x450, 26K)

The news is more biased by what they leave out than leave in. This fake news business though is all about de-legitmizing journalists so the public doesn't trust them. And when the public doesn't trust them, their respective governments can feed them anything with impunity.

ty ameriga :DDDDD

>weapons of mass destruction
this is russia tier bullshit like
>we must save our fellow brothers

Attached: 1521637648711.jpg (480x343, 14K)

fake news has been the norm of journalism for quite a while already.

No reason to be afraid, tovarish. Dead Hand is a very durable system.

Attached: og_og_1474616620236128.jpg (1200x628, 119K)

Which news site can we trust ?

Only because it's what politicians always call news they don't like.

News invented the term fakenews to kill off other news.

Non.
Go out and enjoy your own experience.

So I have to walk to Syria

Attached: 1523558469741.jpg (125x120, 3K)

>sweden talks
>let me remind you about gender balance

Attached: BROWNED.jpg (1446x1462, 177K)