Mfw I eat alone at college

mfw I eat alone at college

Attached: tenor.gif (360x346, 170K)

Join the military and get real buddies my man

Did the same for the last 4 years.

>mfw I haven't spoken to another person in two weeks.

Attached: 1519170747570.png (1322x1048, 146K)

being alone is pretty good if overcome it.

why do u even go to university? do you think work will be any better than this?

nigga

I've literally met nobody at uni because fuck all happens outside of classes, people just go there and home.
Campus feels empty
Not a single club you could even suffer through

Attached: 77890.png (839x888, 1.12M)

>me at college

Attached: MV5BMTM3NzkyOTIzNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTI4MzI2OA._V1_SY1000_CR006661000_AL_.jpg (666x1000, 176K)

I study a career which most of students are robots as me

I go to restaurants alone

Where do you meet all the girls that you have sex with, lad?

im studying IT

I work night shift alone.

so you have sex with the geeky girls?

>Campus feels empty
I'd rather my campus were like this instead of being full of soyboys with pink hair wearing tights and women screaming about the SJW cause du jour.

a drunk geeky girl which was a 5.5 told me i was handsome when we were drunk once but im socially retarded and her parents were there

Attached: 5680.jpg (275x183, 10K)

I’m 27 and I’m about to go take a class at university this coming autumn.

What should I expect? It’s beginning French.

I used to be socially retarded. I remember once a long time ago I was at a party and this average girl who I had known from school literally walked up to me and said “my pussy is wet right now! :D” (she was obviously drunk). I just looked at her and laughed.

yeah its pretty easy. In orientation they said mentioned social justice in a speech and made some abos awkwardly dance infront of everyone for 20 mins but apart from that they don't seem to give a shit.
never had that explicit but pretty fucking close with hints and still never had anything non-platonic with a female in my life.

>mfw I eat alone at work

Attached: 1522994535375.jpg (800x746, 63K)

How old are you?

I’m 26 and I only just got my first girlfriend. Only thing that sucks is it’s long distance. But she’s been very good to me.

19 so should be plenty of time