Me no like ppl with high melanin

>me no like ppl with high melanin

Attached: 1514520301337.jpg (645x729, 81K)

Attached: 1516414506320.jpg (2032x3528, 840K)

The whites fear kara boga

Attached: when-you-make-a-small-joke-about-white-people-and-1638222.png (500x526, 91K)

maybe stop being a criminal then

I'm not excusing actual criminals, but there are far too many factors involved in crime statistics to pinpoint one group as "bad" and another not; i.e. economic hardships, ghettos, discrimination in employment/housing, racial profiling by police, just to name a few.

Jesus shut the fuck up you faggot

Who hurt you, user?

S E E T H I N G

Attached: 1523410640070.gif (309x379, 100K)

>expecting birdbrains on Jow Forums to understand any of that

he probably was bullied by arabs in high school

this

this is a good argument

me when I spot a white devil

Attached: 1519619108151.jpg (2048x1536, 518K)

now those are some seriously funny excuses to take away personal responsability from those apes

Poor conditions lead to poor choices, not super difficult to figure out.

poor choices lead to poor conditions, not really hard to figure out, unless of course you consider these people no better than children(which you people deep down do)
guess they shouldn't even be punished, after all it's always society's fault

what is DUI?

>kek, he is actually using his brain.

I'm sure that more than makes up for it. If police weren't friends with those racist white rednecks their flyover towns would be just as bad as the projects in those made up honkey statistics.

Yeah what a poor choice they made to get their ancestors enslaved and systematically oppressed for hundreds of years.
You are a cloistered retard who thinks there are easy answers to complicated problems.

>wah wah stop committing crimes, it hurts muh feefees
no. the blonde beast (today known as the black beast) does as he pleases. don't try to force your slave morality on everyone.

No its not. In the US, all of the neighborhoods in major cities that are now populated by black people, used to be populated by white people. But when white people were replaced by black people, crime soared &the city begins to fall apart (roads become filled with potholes, houses rot to their core). All of these cities by the way were built with a working class of “socioeconomically disadvantaged” immigrants. So if socioeconomic challenges are the problem, how is it that these cities flourished with poor white people and quickly fell apart with poor black people?

t. descended from some nobleman's serf

yeah mate I am sure their current ridiculous criminality rates, particularly against their own people, are still totally a consequence of slavery from centuries ago, they obviously have no personal responsability whatsoever for anything, like children

obviously when one one the other hand observes their behavior in africa and in the rest of the world it's tooootally different

pathetic nigger lovers

When your hysteric racism shrouds any hint of rationality, you just know you are on the losing side.
You are just flat out ignore the majority of factors and arguments and oversimplify like a good Jow Forumsbrainlet.
Like I said, cloistered, divorced from reality and just simply unintelligent.
Typical internet racist.

None of them were directly oppressed or enslaved how is this still valid argument? Maybe they should abandon the victim complex and live like normal human beans.

>deliberately avoids the points
>ad hominems
yup we got one

Attached: 1521399502144.jpg (3264x2448, 840K)

It’s OK Sven, one day when your city becomes 60% black and suddenly there is no money to pay for potholes, you will understand that you were wrong.

because their ancestors were, subsequent generations end up screwed up, it can even be seen among whites

The problematic regions and neighborhoods have to be tackled with various forms of aid, and education is most important, but all that has been trashed itself, so the problem continues as a result

it's freaking difficult and labor-intensive to fix groups of people once you screw them up

Attached: 1517731593800.gif (497x373, 489K)