I just came back from DPR Korea

I just came back from DPR Korea.

Attached: flag-heart-3d-250.png (250x227, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Joseph_Dresnok
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How was the food?

north korea best korea fuck other korea k pop cancer

How was the torture chambers?

what's your home country?

Thinking of doing the same. But I plan on swimming across

can you give us a little high point/low point synopsis of your experience?

Very comparable to other Korea.
There's plenty of food for tourists as all restaurants we went to were commie restaurants with large tables (10+ people), they should change that.
In the other Korea there was also western food, here not so much. I also tried dog meat, tastes like beef.

Why do you want to know mr cia?

What do you want to know?

this

A couple memorable anecdotes and experiences both positive and negative

The restaurant thing is what I disliked the most, literally being driven around town for 20 minutes to go to a "local restaurant", but all these things were exactly the same. I even saw other people getting the dish A which I had the day before, there's no choosing.

The soldier at the DMZ was really nice.

How do I find a qt North Korean gf?

North korea

Race mixing is not allowed I think.

I wanna bring her here and mutt her.

Bullshit.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Joseph_Dresnok
his sons are married to north koreans as well

intelligent post

Of course there are some exceptions.
But for regular people it's not allowed.

Can you tell the positive experiences?
What's your impression of the average population in terms of feelings and conformity?

how thoroughly were you searched when going in and out of north korea ?

Thank you.

Attached: 1522625736114.png (1087x1087, 483K)

free ughur

Did you go on the same scripted tour everyone gets? Are they still weirdly proud of the USS Pueblo?

Country is very clean, people laugh easily, lot of interesting things to see. Lot of history and culture.
Not sure what your second question is.

In; phone and camera make and model noted, amount of money and all books had to be shown and checked.
Out; not so much actually, only write some paper like on the way in but they did not check anything.

Of course, but it seems like many parts may be walked instead of done by bus nowadays.
And yes, it's a big deal.

Thanks. The question was about the mood in the general population, if they smile i think its ok then.

thanks m8. sounds interesting

Did you take any pic? It is permitted, right? Please, show me qt North Korean women.

That's people we interacted with, people in Pyongyang looked normal I guess. People in the countryside were often looking a bit more grim.

It's not allowed to take pictures of people explicitly. Only if they happen to be in the frame its ok.

Attached: IMG_20180408_103542_1-2000x1125.jpg (2000x1125, 343K)

>PK roleplaying again

>but they did not check anything.
so could north koreans try to escape into china by pretending they are tourists then ?

There are a lot of differences between chinese people from provinces next to NK, and North Korean themselves or are they similar?

晚上好。你真的是北韩人吗?或者你是中国人?동무 그대 정말로 이북사람 이렵니까? 내레 이북땅의 문화중에서 참으로 좋아하는 것이란 평양식과 함흥식 랭면 참 좋아합네다. 이북 출신이 옳으시면 동무께서 문화어 쓰시는것 보고싶습네다.

Are you from China? How are you able to use Jow Forums? I tought they had some internet blockers or they didn't have internet at all in China

Nah, I think he's right. I heard when some foreigners were visiting they almost got lynched. Maybe it doesn't apply to white people, especially ones that the government likes. But it definitely applies to other asian nationalities.

Only captcha is blocked so if you have a pass you're gucci.

but he doesn't?

Prolly hong kong vpn or something