What do I do

Hello Jow Forums. My name is Christiaan. I am not so good at English, I was only taught Afrikaans at school and a little bit of dutch from my parents. I have an important question, I do not know what should I do. My story goes as following:

Two years ago I live with my aunt in Cape Town. It was not so bad, there were not many black people and the ones that were there were mostly kind. I was not a racist, I saw all people as equal and the apartheid as unnecessary, unlike my father. Then my aunt passed away from cancer. I was very sad, and had to move to my father's farm in the Eastern Cape. I had not talked to him in a long time, since he did not like me because I wished to leave South Africa and pursue careers outside of farming. I was his only son and his farm was to be inherited by me when he dies. When I came there, he told me the black people from the town would come and attack his animals at night. I did not believe him until I saw them myself. We could not fight back, so we had to lock the doors at night. Sometimes they would bang against the windows. It scared me. I wanted to leave South Africa, to Australia where they are accepting white farmers, and go to University. But my father refuses. He says he would rather die defending his land than give up to the blacks. What do I do? I do not want to leave him. He will eventually die and the farm will be abandoned. I am unsure.

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_South_Africa.svg.png (2000x1333, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AOaLIIxxQlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rh9P5XuAVTc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Okay rape u next week.

tie your father up, dress him as a sheep and wait for them in the backyard

Uk rape you next week.

hello
bitch lasagna

don't worry sweaty, the BLACK BULLS will put you out of your misery

Maybe you think this is joke. Maybe you think this is funny. You are born privileged, you have no worries and your future is set. I do not take note of your comments.

call the police and tell them to admit the animals into witness protection

You think it is that easy? Many of these criminals are known. I call cops, father does not want me to but I do it anyway. The cops come and do nothing. They say I am lying. Some cops stay but then the black men do not come, because they are afraid of cops. I even take pictures and they do nothing. The cops are paid by the ANC to ignore us. It hurts me.

>I even take pictures
post it

if you're not memeing, call them anyway, better father's resentment than horrendous deaths

Create a home-alone tier setup with booby traps everywhere too and pick them off from the roof of your house with guns, then tell dad to sell the damn shit or declare him mad, take control and sell it anyway, then use the money to relocate to Oz

Move to Australia. They are taking in whites from SA atm.

Sell the business and move to a safe city.

Im very sorry to hear that.
I wish I knew how to help you. If I were you I'd try to convince your father to sell the land. They'll take it from him eventually anyway, at least that way he'll get to live and get some money from it. You should move to Australia with him or without him.

If your father wants to stay, then that’s his decision. Come to Australia.

I feel bad for you for being born in a majority black country, persuade your dad to sell the farm and move to Australia as fast as possible.

Attached: southafricac.jpg (477x369, 65K)

I hope you get killed, wh*Toid
Africa belongs to black bulls

Your father is right.
This is your land, do not abandon it.

I'm really sorry to hear the situation you're in, man.

I don't have any advice, I'm just really sorry for your troubles.

Africa never was a land of white people.

Personally I don't see a reason to stay there for him anymore.

>be south african
>go outside
>pubg theme starts playing

>Africa never was a land of white people.
Sure it was. They built it up from nothing. Now the niggers want to plunge it back to being a collective of tribal shitholes.

I thought South Africans spoke english. What is "afrikaans"?

Bantus moved there after white people built their country.

Write a letter to Julius Malema. I'm sure he helps you.

Get out, if you are not posting behind proxy, while you still can.

Are you joking? Afrikaans is the main language for whites in South Africa. The traditional ones do not learn English, they say it is a wasteful language that is too simplistic. Although Zulu is the most common language, I do not know it, for it is meant for the blacks.

Attached: Screenshot (135).png (338x312, 12K)

youtube.com/watch?v=rh9P5XuAVTc

>He says he would rather die defending his land than give up to the blacks.

>implying it is not already lost.

Leave this sinking ship while you are young and without a family

Yes, because it is their way to live.
Whites shouldn't be this fucking lazy and work on fields by themselves and not let niggers in

It is sad. Malema is insane, but he will never be elected. Even some of the blacks know he doesn't care best for the country, all he wishes it death on all races. This does not go to only white people. He wants to kill the indians, asians and mixed races as well.

>Africa never was a land of white people.
Europe never was a land of indo-european.

Huh, interesting, I didn't know that. What does "wasteful language that is too simplistic" mean? Is afrikaans more complex than english?

Just fucking leave.

>and work on fields by themselves
They do though

This reminds me of a book I read. Anyway just hire a black to stand watch during the night and give him the order or a pay bonus to shoot on site

Afrikaans uses most words from Dutch, about 60% is very much the same. But Afrikaans has much different sentence structure. Sometimes it even confuses me. Which is why I sometimes have trouble speaking English, I do not know where all the words go. You see?

I see two ways out of your situation:
1) Leave the shitskin continent and your father. It`s an egoistic dessision, but you do deserve to live your own life and try to be happy. This is your life, not your father`s. But i guess this will ruin your relations with dad.
2) FIGHT THE NIGGER. Try to
attract attention to your problem in social medias, make traps on your territory or just shoot invaders in da face. No metter how, you must fight and you must win. FIGHT THE NIGGER.

Attached: полонізація.jpg (800x532, 68K)

You think I have the money for that? Haha, that is funny. But I have made up my mind. Maybe I will leave. I have family in australia, anyway.

If you have money to go to Australia you have money to hire a black

BLACKED
L
A
C
K
E
D

Just looked up the special visas for South Africans in Australia. Apparently, the plan is to give between 5000 and 10000 visas. Good luck, you'll need it.

Attached: south africa.png (507x325, 90K)

Ask Jow Forums for defence advice, they'll teach you how to make ied's and gook pits to kill those nigs, also guns. But I'd also very much advise leaving to the US or Australia(since both are excepting you guys east Texas and Houston I think has alot) maybe join military then pmc or straight to pmc when the whites eventually hire mercenaries to retake the Homeland, or use int or k to group up with other SA's to form a defense militia

Disgrace by J.M. Coetzee?

I'd leave if I were you. If you stay there, you'll get murdered sooner or later.

Cry, the Beloved Country by Alan Paton

Leave even of the attack stop
You will regret not leaving even your dad is dead and your stuck in a farm

>The boer is getting what He deserves

BASED MALEMA

He is not dead. He is very healthy for his age, in fact. But like all people, death will take him. My fear is that I will leave South Africa, and after a few years he will die. The farm will be mine but I can do nothing with it. All his hard work will be for nothing, the land he protected taken over by the ones he hated the most. He even said that God left the blacks unfinished. But I will leave anyway. Hopefully he will come to his wits and sell the farm.

What did we deserve? We helped the blacks build a civilized society. Even apartheid was better than the mud huts they lived in. You are shameful.

You are the white living in Africa, Africa is not your continnent.

You are a spanish person living in Umayyad. Umayyad is not your country, you stole it. See how hypocritical you are? If the muslims attack your country, I will laugh.

Well you could always raise your kids to be very fond of the idea of joining or forming a pmc to take back their birth right one day

How old are you?

Also the blacks in SA aren't native to the area, only the whites and this one tribe ,that's constantly oppressed by the current Congolese majority (they flooded the country after it was thriving), have any real cultural rights to the land.

I am 22, I was born after apartheid and many of my relatives left africa right after it ended.. So I only know them from pictures and talking on the phone. Maybe if I leave I can see them.

Niqqer

>you stole it

The other way around. The christian population was the native one, we defended our land and the moors got cucked.

> If the muslims attack your country, I will laugh.

Unlike other countries the mussies who live here know their position in society. They know they are trash and as trash they are treated. You know, We are not as cuck as you whities.

The Iberian natives were never christian or white. I do not know what you are talking about, but you are obviously misinformed or attempting to spread false information

If you ever think of migrating to some other country, consider Poland. We are negro/muslim/gay free country and people here are aware what is happening in SA. I know it is not a heaven and we can't compare to any western country, but Warsaw is a pretty nice place to live. If you don't like it you may move to any other west euro country. I hope you will sort things out but I'm afraid the situation in SA does not look promising.

You can come and stay at my place in exchange for use of your boypucci.

good luck Christiaan

>The Iberian natives were never christian or white.

And? We arent white. We have never been. Romans described Iberians as people of "Swarthy complexion" and very hairty, guess how your average modern Iberian looks like?.

So no, You are the spreading lies here, The meme that the genetics of Iberia magically changed is a meme.

>going from one shithole to the next
He might as well go to Brazil

I don't recall asking for an opinion of Le 44% duende desde las profundidades

Attached: 1506882170031.png (340x358, 59K)

amerindian>negro

What's Ecuador like? I often wonder about what life is like in these obscure places.

Assange wants asylum there. That’s all you need to know

I think the best place for a white SA is Australia

I'm sorry to hear that OP. You're in a difficult situation.

I was born in South Africa but my family and I fucked off to America back in the 90's. We all agreed we all needed to leave.

Apartheid was not responsibly ended and it was absolutely stupid and inappropriate to allow the ANC to run the country.

Does Poland have a demand for farmers? if yes, you guys should just grant asylum for all the boer farmers.

they'll contribute much more to your country than your ukrainian refugees.

English is used as the de facto language in SA.

Among white South Africans, about 65% speak Afrikaans as native language and the rest speak mostly English.

Although, in my experience, most Afrikaners can also speak English fluently. English also holds status as the language of government and business.

It doesn't matter if he's elected Safabro, he says what the ANC is thinking so that they don't have to say it out. He says one thing, ANC says it's stupid, and then they go ahead and do it anyway.

I've been following the situation in SA very closely for a long time. I feel for you, and wish there was more I could do to help out other than what I'm already doing. It's on its way to civil war and genocide, so if you have the chance to leave, please do so. But if you're the kind of person you fight, then they need you.

Whatever you decide, do it soon.

any language is more complex than english

No.

actually, i would argue that the simplicity of english give it its power.

>his land

Attached: 1.jpg (970x623, 125K)

the spaniard rekt you hard lmao fucking cuck

Sounds like someone needs a little ticket on the australia boat

It is descended from Dutch. It can seem like a midway point between English and Dutch.
OP, my oupa was n Afrikaner soos jy. Hy het n bietjie engels gepraat maar hy het die UK gekom. Ek dink het was in die 1950s. Gaan by Australia, it is beter as suid afrika. Hulle is baie goed volk. Ek hoop jy verstaan my.

hahhaha praise KAWA BORA fellow magape-... melanoid relative!

>ukrainian defending africa
made me thunk

Ayasab’ amagwala
dubula dubula
ayeah
dubula dubula
ayasab ‘a magwala
dubula dubula
awu yoh
dubula dubula
aw dubul’ibhunu
dubula dubula
aw dubul’ibhunu
dubula dubula
aw dubul’ibhunu
dubula dubula
aw dubul’ibhunu
dubula dubula
awe mama ndiyekele
awe mama iyeah
awe mama ndiyekele
awe mama iyo
aw dubul’ibhunu
dubula dubula
aw dubul’ibhunu
dubula dubula
aw dubul’ibhunu
dubula dubula
Ayasab’ amagwala
dubula dubula
ayeah
iii yoh
dubula dubala
aw dubul’ibhunu
dubula dubula
aw dubul’ibhunu
dubula dubula
aw dubul’ibhunu
dubula dubula
aw dubul’ibhunu
dubula dubula

aw dubul’ibhunu
dubula dubula
aw dubul’ibhunu
dubula dubula
aw dubul’ibhunu
dubula dubula
aw dubul’ibhunu
dubula dubula
Ziyarapa lezinja
dubula dubula
ay iyeah

leave without him. Find Aussie daddy.

why should white south africans go to australia? why not go to mozambique or swaziland or lesotho or botswana or namibia.

you know like a country to which they can easily flee the problems in south africa, like how the darfuri people went to chad or the rohingya try to go to bangladesh?

why don't the dutch seem to care at all?

its filled with the same shitskin that caused them to leave? thatd be like if a jew escaped morrocco to algeria

only some people seem to care. because a lot of what happens in south africa is unverified.

south africa is a country with 50 murders a day and most of those murders happen in black townships (presumably black on black).

urban white south africans are safe and there are some indications that rural white south africans are also relatively safe, but that being relatively safe in south africa still means you're liable to be brutally slaughtered because there is just so much violence.

um no its not?

south africa's tribes are zulus, xhosas, vendas, pedi.

mozambique has the shonas, tsongas, manyika, ndau, in the north it has the makhuwa.

namibia is full of khoekhoes, himbas, bushmen

these are all as different as russians are from spansih if not more in some cases.

and morroccans are different from algerians but that doesnt mean jews like to live there

He can come back if every non-European gtfo

I think it's mostly their government being PC