Is being a real man socially acceptable in Sweden?

Is being a real man socially acceptable in Sweden?

Attached: pee.jpg (603x335, 50K)

surely this must be overblown, resources would not be wasted figuring out how people pee

Sverige, JA!

How can you go from a Viking to a cuck?

Isn't this really old news and from a minority party?

let me guess, some feminist loon that no-one in Sweden cares about proposed this, not even in parliament or in paper, and the sensationalist media went crazy for the millionth time

Taking leftists seriously is a sure fire way to become retarded real fast, this is just one of the stupider suggestions, this is by far not the stupidest one even.

By importing 3rd world culture.

Attached: sweden96.jpg (1118x526, 82K)

Stop with that logic man, this is Jow Forums

Accurate.

if all people were like you Jow Forums wouldn't exist

I read in a pic made with Paint by me 5 mins ago that Sweden is going to execute all local males in public.

>male representatives still expect scientific, military and professional experience from the boys and fight for those in their electorates
>female 'feminist' reps are concerned about the toilet seat and how it affects girls
this is the biggest misogyny, vote for me one I manage to end Albashir

Oh, sure. Because pillaging, raping, stealing and killing are acceptable behaviours if whites are the ones doing it, right?

Attached: 1394668336382.png (500x593, 186K)

Chr*stianity

Yes, would you rather be colonized by brits or somolians?

Sweden is kinda fucked up as it is but you don't need to post lies. It's like this every week
>some random feminist girl posts something retarded on like twitter
>swedish right wing picks up on it, exaggerates it on purpose
>world "media" picks up on it, exaggerates it even further and presents it as truth
>cue 50 "let me tell you about your country" threads on Jow Forums and Jow Forums

I see someone already posted the gist of this, sorry

don't apologize plus all countries in western europe are the centre of overblown sensationalism, US + UK + GE especially

people need to advance agendas left or right, nazism or cucksheds and most idiots project everything from headlines

Pretty much yeah

>Jow Forums
>Overblown
t. 1% white

same thing with the UK, Germany and France