Fantasy Thread

Minimize the charts for a moment and tell me about your dream life, Jow Forums. As detailed as possible.

Attached: 1412792760284.png (444x444, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Victorinox-Fibrox-Chefs-Knife-8-Inch/dp/B0046ZBOKA?th=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A woman looking me in the eyes and telling me that she'll always be there, that she loves me and she's not going anywhere

Attached: IMG_0452.png (785x827, 98K)

wake up, kill a few fresh slaves, eat parts of their body, short Zimbabwee cause another civil war in their country, approve a new batch of Fent laced xanax that has a tested mortality rate of 12%, kill a few more slaves for fun, sleep

Attached: americaiswakingup.png (749x560, 543K)

I just want to see the reactions of people who doubted me or acted superior if I ever make it.

>A woman looking me in the eyes and telling me that she'll always be there, that she loves me and she's not going anywhere

Attached: 14352.png (504x514, 335K)

too soon

Attached: 1522045547257.jpg (629x505, 33K)

It's just whores user, all whores.

Attached: 1522805797323.jpg (852x1136, 110K)

Attached: 1466366564865.gif (500x281, 1.87M)

I just want to be rich, wear a full outfit of designer clothes everyday. Shuffle between different girlfriends, never get married, just constantly having fun balling out. Money is all I think about lately, I've been getting laid a lot recently and I've realized that money is so much better than sex.

>I've realized that money is so much better than sex.

Based.

>wake up in big castle
>look outside window, huge snowy forest with no one in sight, hear only the gentle sound of wind
>hear my husband downstairs
>he made me coffee and pancakes for breakfast
>we go on an early morning walk in the forest together, like we always do

Attached: 2366F79A-F940-41AE-B46A-EDF091DD6446.jpg (1920x1080, 916K)

anime robot waifu future

Attached: __hana_and_hana_jk_xenoblade_series_and_xenoblade_2_drawn_by_saitou_masatsugu__0bbc68727847fd4e88fe4 (724x1024, 635K)

An easy, care free life living on the coast, spending my days playing vidya, working out and eating seafood for dinner. I'd pay for surrogate pregnancies, have two or three kids, not get married and just have a girlfriend/hookups/prostitutes.

I know it's a long way off, but I have time and patience. I'll make it somehow.

Attached: 1512259431124.jpg (1200x750, 374K)

>slaves
>not kindergarten class
No taste

Comfy
Kids should have a motherly presence in the home, you'd need to hire an old sassy black nanny user.

Attached: 1521386655912.gif (500x290, 225K)

i want to have 2k usd to buy this bike and 2k more to buy camping stuff so i can go arround my country camping or something (i can't work since im an student and besides min 8h wage is like 200usd here)

Attached: 8786.jpg (736x547, 93K)

Sounds good to me. I don't want to get married and have some harpy divorce rape me and take the kids away, so a nanny would work just as well.

Attached: 1519006402647.gif (206x276, 596K)

Have beautiful house in forest (posted before)
See rain patter on window
See forest red with fall
Watch the snow
Get autistically good at art inspired by natur

Wish I could fly a jet for fun instead of for work. Not all that bad though. Dream house is a castle in the mountains somewhere, big round table so I can suit up with all my friends and eat giant chicken legs like I'm at medieval times, then host a jousting tournament while we're all wasted as shit.

t. Soros

>tell me about your dream life

I actually have no idea. I think I'd live in some small picturesque town, like Gambier Ohio, maybe build a small home and just write children's books and draw comics or something.

buy land in Poland, you can buy forest for $0.25 / square meter

but can I buy autism?

just want to be able to hang out with my friends and not work and shit. traveling around the world as well. and writing.

What's the catch?

House in the mountains, preferably on a ski slope
Ski all day, write and read in my free time
Hopefully a woman I can honestly say that I love and a family that's stable and healthy

you don't have to buy autism, you already have it in you, deep down, in your heart

I had an idea today as I thought about how I would maintain my current friend circle if I suddenly got immense riches. As much as it would be nice to fantasize about buying them all houses and stuff, I think in reality if you tried to do that people would be super uncomfortable. Most people don't want handouts like that.
But I was thinking you could make a "friends only" smart contract loan system. Put, say, $20 mil in there and give access to it to all my closest friends. They could then withdraw up to, say, $1mil each and then pay it back at whatever rate they chose as an interest free loan. It would be a good way to make sure that the people I care about (none of whom anticipate being able to buy a house) actually get to own homes, while still having the dignity of actually paying for it themselves. Also if anyone defaulted I wouldn't give a fuck. This is all based on the idea of having $50m plus, by the way.

If I'm lucky I’ll find a nice white woman with a flat booty who will listen to my problems.

Tell me more

the catch is you have to live in Poland, I'm talking about shit land near Ukraine, where you only can grow pine trees and tobacco. This is Europe so you only need to drive 20 miles to get into a bigger city. You need to have a car but I pay $150/year insurance on my 12 yo Mazda (I just got a driving license), petrol is $10/100km if I'm calculating correctly. You can pretty much live off the grid.

This

I'd choose harmless degeneracy over being a typical moralfag any day of the week.

Isn't Poland basically banning crypto? You have the risk of a Russian invasion too I guess.

So simple yet impossible.

Buy high quality chef knife so I can slice tomato with ease and debone chicken easily.

Attached: chef knife.png (360x261, 163K)

I want to find a nice white girl that is a virgin with no piercings or tattoos and who will love and respect me forever. Impossible I know, but a man can dream.

holy shit so comfey

My mom and i are poor as fuck. She works 12 hous per day (same with me). Plus we live in 2rd world country, so crypto is my only hope. I just want best for my mom and myself.

>will love and respect me forever
regardless of you being lovable and respectable?

>damascus style meme knife
why not $30 victorinox?
amazon.com/Victorinox-Fibrox-Chefs-Knife-8-Inch/dp/B0046ZBOKA?th=1
are you gonna buy $300 honing rod to go with it?

>I want to learn 'nothing else matters'
>better buy a $20k custom guitar and a 200W Marshall head

I want to find a young cute female with two sisters who are close and think the world of me. They must be submissive in a traditional sense. I want to impregnate them all at the same time, and live in a comfy house with lots of wood near a lake. We will raise amazing children together and over time, try to restore some good into our society.

Pic related, they aren’t quite lookers but that man is living the dream.

Attached: 0325FC93-58E6-4EDB-B53A-55D6346F9CA6.jpg (750x421, 72K)

Godspeed dude

Attached: shinji pray.png (500x437, 246K)

idk man I already have 2 women desperately in love with me who would support me being useless forever. Can't decide which one and that will probably blow up in my face.

Thing is what I really want is to be wealthy enough to never have to worry about going back to work again and just travel forever, fucking barely legal asian girls along the way.

Pajeet here, my dream is to come to us and watch czw and xgames for the rest of my life, dont care about anything.

crypto is going to elevate some really bright people, such as yourself, all over the world; like a spark for a second renaissance.

Gf and a bunch of homemade lolis running around the house

Attached: 1518675555549.gif (1027x731, 111K)

Start a revolution in my country, didive it by three and instaurate a Lee Kuan Yew like utopia in one of them while the other two parts just work for the elite part where I live.

Also, develop huge advanced technology to mitigate nuclear effects in order to declare war to the burgerland.

Wake up every morning with no schedule or bottom line to ever meet. I can live in my comfy 2 story stone house and spend the days working out, training my dogs, spending time with my wife and the kids we have and spend the rest of my time studying engineering at my own pace and designing whatever the fuck I feel like since I can afford to use any materials I'd like

I just want to own my own restaurant in a neighborhood where people aren't shitheads and ask about the ingredients or calories in their food.
Would also be nice to run a vegetarian restaurant without dozens of faggots asking if it's vegan...
I just wanna eat and cook good food, guys... Will I ever make it?

You have to pay 500000 USD tax on 15k USD volume of crypto trading.

Being lovable and respectable isn’t the hard part I would think. If being both of those things could guarantee a loyal virgin wife then there would be a lot less complaining in general

>what if we already made it cuz we have each other

Attached: p123123.jpg (560x760, 36K)

Pay off my parent's mortgage, my student loans, and have enough money left over to start my own creative business.

Good luck friendo. Hope you make it.

So Oklahoma then.

By the way: so much faggotry in this post. It is like all this girly boys just want to set their life with a cunt-like mimmin. I have something for you boys: it will never happen, women today are doomed and if you invest most of your time and money on them, you will only get a cunt that over the time loses its atractive.

Sorry to rock you like this way but it is better to stay on the ground in order to get real value from life, money and knowledge.

Peace faggots.

> I stop wagecucking forever.
> I go in to trading full time, and make consistently good trades with good TA and disciplined trading practices.
> I leave the US, and settle in Fukuoka, Japan.
> I make good friends in my new home town.
> I help them in ways that I am uniquely able to due to my background and abilities.
> I meet a good girl who later becomes my waifu.
> We make some babies, and my mom and dad get to be grandpa and grandma finally.
> I help my brothers make money and break free through trading too.
> In my free time, I help people counteract jewish subversion.

> No more wagecucking ever in my life.
> Never ever.

Attached: otoya-yamaguchi.jpg (419x632, 95K)

I had it once, user. I had it and I ruined it. Hold me.

I almost had her, and she crushed me.

No worries pls user, just frenship. We will make it.

Attached: IMG_0552.png (500x345, 45K)

I would love and respect them, treat them right and take care of them financially and emotionally. Why would I not be worthy of love and respect in return?

>Have a few tech products, basically like Elon Musk but websites, videogames, software products, etc.
>Pay people to help flesh the products out.
>Be millionaire and at least well known for it in my hometown.

I can relate to this, but I've also given up on the idea completely. I will instead fill the void with money.

> I also develop a profitable trading bot.

I'd be very proud of myself if I could do that.

best things for you user

Attached: 20545.png (1360x768, 1.29M)

move to singapore
buy a villa near one of the parks/forests
wake up every morning to the sound of birds chirping and the sun rays piercing through some exotic foliage
housemaid makes me durian pancakes and fresh pineapple juice

i don't really care about the house and pancakes though, i'd be happy with just moving to singapore and wagecucking for $5k a month

I want to develop video games. I'm in uni and have made enough gains from crypto to help pay for a lot of it.
I have a solid job atm, and am trying to start lifting again because no gf.

However, I really would just love to have a significant other and be able to travel the world.

i believe in you

shun is so overrated, just buy victorionox and keep it razor sharp user

I just want to live the simple life of a hunter-gatherer, without actually hunting and gathering

w.why?
I've been to Singapore, sure it was nice and all, but didn't really seem inspiring. Just a first world city without Japans culture and historical/religious points of interest. Whats the attraction?

Attached: __uesugi_kenshin_real_life_drawn_by_ling_xiang__36c4bc89df9c4e9aa7574628d0c16c93.jpg (1919x735, 390K)

Sounds great, but 95% of the time you will outlive your mother. Sorry user.

read Rich Dad Poor Dad you based user. you can get it with a free trial of audible then cancel right after you download it.

best wishes

hey bro in similar situation. what do you hold

Attached: cop.jpg (562x730, 51K)

Piper Blush is a slit.

t. trailer park redneck

>Have a harem of hundreds of top-notch, classy women
>Thousands of children
>Live in a large, resource-rich white ethnostate.
>Have a hundred billion dollars.

But I'll settle for just the third one.

Live in an Altbau apartment in Vienna's old town with my wife and 3 children

married to my gf.
own a new charger.
have a medium sized but beautiful interior house with plenty of land.
full music studio decked out with everything i need.
gave my father 20k to get out of debt.
a nice dog.

im really not asking for much.
i just want my family to be happy and i want peace and seclusion.

The Blue Whale game is making my dream life possible one moron at a time.

Same. We must terraform Venus for Lebensraum.

Attached: terraformed_worlds_4_by_groovychk.png (1944x1165, 1.39M)

>high paying job in my career field (tech)
>mostly/fully remote
>gf graduates college and we can move by the nearby tech hub
>raise kids in high priced area with good education
>be around for them because mostly remote/flex hours, have the skills and money to avoid high stress jobs and focus on jobs I like
>send kids to good colleges then move to cheap remote area gf's family is from

so basically upper middle class. I don't have the weeb/ run away fantasy but that's probably because I'm almost 30.

Hard part there is the strategy user, this will be you doing research and running simulations for a long while. Read the last 50 pages of Dark Pools for motivation & inspiration. (or all of it, it's a really good non fiction about trading in the computer age)
You've got nice dreams.

Becoming a multi-billionaire
Asymmetrical investments and business projects
Happy and healthy family
Great reputation and well-regarded
Great insight into the present and future
Great luck and opportunity captured in business
To have a story that is truly inspiring

Remarkable love-life
Talented and globally aware children
Supportive household

I would develop truly passive income. I would have a self sustaining small ranch to share with wife and kid. Make a hobby of shit posting in real life. IE billboards, flyer campaigns etc. Build a shitpost army.

Attached: 1523245080308.jpg (441x228, 39K)

i want to make enough money to live in hawaii. i don't even care about being rich. i just want to make enough to live there until i die.

I have about 28min left on my wagecuck and bored. Image a dream life...

>If i had 500k USD.
>Buy 3 apartments for 300k and rent them out for 400USD per month (current average in my country).
>Gain passive income of 1200 USD.
>Leftover 200k i would buy a house for a loan. Would only put in the required amount, i would imagine around 50k. The leftove i will pay from my renting income.
>That 150k i would just leave as free money and use it whenever i want to. I would still try to go 0 with my Rent Income - Costs. If something shit happens i have the things to pay. If i want something (reasonable) i can buy it.
>I would live my whole life with this sum while gradually paying back the home loan.
>Personally i would love to do videos, editing and maybe direct a small invested movie. I have always dreamt about becoming a movie director, editor or effects creator. Unfortunately where i live there is no possibility... i can only do some shitty youtube videos on my free time.

In the end if i die i would split all of my assets through people i loved and enjoyed the most. I would love to pass on my videos or films which i made to future generations.

I just want to gas the kikes.

>having the skills/power to do what I want, anytime

If I want to design and build a secluded monumental/zen-like structure somewhere on the coastline or in the mountains, I want to have the sufficient skills to realize it.

I want to be skilled enough to design a beautiful structure, skilled enough to manage the project, skilled enough to figure out how to profit from the endeavour, and skilled enough to communicate the ideas to people efficiently.

It just sucks being stupid and powerless

>telling me that she'll always be there, that she loves me and she's not going anywhere
Why do you want to be lied to?

This bro. This right here. But alas, lost faith a long time ago. Jow Forums is basically the only thing that still keeps me going. Hate what this world has become... soulless, no authenticity, devoid of reason and logic, degeneracy everywhere, style over substance. It has become a giant mediocre clusterfuck that offers me nothing but expects everything from me. Without a female in the equation, only Jow Forums and its dank memes remain.

Attached: 325346553246.jpg (400x321, 29K)

I want to make it so I can take my girlfriend on a nice trip to wherever she wants to go. She's an absolute dream and I thank my lucky stars every day to have met her.

That's a good dream user. Keep working towards it.

The catch is, you can't legally build anything there if it's classified as forest lot (you won't get necessary permits, and without those, local authorities can order to tear down your construction).

For construction, you'd need a construction lot. These are much more pricey.

Attached: e31cd7acaece368d43654200fd3e27df.jpg (600x412, 227K)

Nice dream user.

I motion for this. And good eats. And people who complain about not getting laid for like a day to be beaten and kicked. Holy shit.

Well no shit because you can buy sex with money.

Russia has no intend what-so-ever to invade anyone. It's mass-media hysteria.

Crimea was an effect, caused by western agitation in Urkaine. They simply had to do it, in order to maintain their power projection in the south. Western lunies involved in politics don't udnerstand the most basic fundamentals of cause and effect. They themselves are to blame.

I just want 50% of the money I need generated by cryptos to buy an apartment because I am sick living on rent for the past 10 years. The remaining 50% I can get by getting a loan. Thats it, nothing more...

i just want to live a life where someone else is always going to eat my shit, is that so much to ask for?

Crimea was an effect, caused by western agitation in Urkaine. They simply had to do it, in order to maintain their power projection in the...

And how do we know they won't have to project their power elsewhere?