Could I pass as a local in you're a nation?

Could I pass as a local in you're a nation?
If not, why?

Attached: int.jpg (1080x1221, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l0pQ9GhvDh0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You actually could Tbh

take that as you will

You would pass as a school shooter

Anyone can pass as a local in most of the UK tho right? Maybe not as a native Briton but yeah

Rude af

no you look English, West country in particular

Attached: 350px-Westcountrymap[1].png (350x262, 81K)

My 2nd fav part of England so that's pretty cool
All English names on my mom and dads side of the family so I guess it makes sense

You look like you could be related to me kek. So yeah I'd say you could.

No.

Too wh*Te.

I thought South Brazil es blanco

agree with this

he looks like a farmer

>tfw I'll never, EVER be a farmer somewhere in the comfy English countryside
it hurts

You alone yes, but if you're with a group of other light haired people, people would assume you're all brits or german tourists.

no
stupid sides

I feel like even light haired Iberians still look very different from me, based on pics I've seen

Slanderous lies from anti-brazilians. Brazil is 50% black and 25% moor and 25% amerindian

No, cause you are white

Of course not.

Explain this

Attached: brazilian_rebels.jpg (937x552, 517K)

I know white Mexicans IRL with blonde hair and blue eyes. They're both from Mexico City

Yes

Dunno, you look a bit like pic related. Light haired Iberians often give me a very british vibe.

Attached: pablo rivero.jpg (980x551, 44K)

ah yea he does look a lot like a bong

Nahh too foreign looking.

yes absolutely.

Ja

How do the Maltese feel about American tourists?
I imagine we aren't very common, because your average retard here has never even heard of Malta

Malta is full of Anglos but I doubt any American has ever set foot there. And if they did, they wouldn't be able to tell the difference with Britons.

gib asylum

You look very generic western/northern European.

Not all white Americans look Anglo though, the vast majority of white Americans have dark hair and brown eyes (not that Anglos can't have these features), so they would likely blend in with the population

We don't really care where you're from just as long as you behave. I don't imagine that we get a lot of American tourists but I'd be
rushing if I say that no Americans come to visit. We get a lot of Asian tourists so American tourists are definitely not impossible.

what is malta like

looks kinda like Israel

If an American goes to Europe, literally 99% of the time he's only going to London, Paris, or Rome
I guess most people who come here from Europe go to NYC or LA, just the way it is

No
These shitty sideburns

Israel is weird. I've been there, and you have tons of jews who don't look anything like an American jew
Most American jews seem to fit some sort of stereotype, but in Israel I saw tons of people who look just like me and claimed to be jewish
I probably see more jews here than I realize, since they don't have stereotypical jewish features I suppose you'd never imagine
Malta reminds me of Israel too in some ways

It's great for party purposes.
I like Malta but going to Europe to see Malta is like travelling to the USA to see Cleveland

>confederate flag

o-obviously they are white american immigrants. n-not true brazilians. brazil is completely swarthy, I'm telling ya

Attached: pepe.jpg (223x226, 9K)

When I visit Europe, ideally I'm just going to bounce around small to medium sized Northern/Western European villages, and probably visit one Slav country for the experience

Ask Grandpa ;) But yeah some of our cities do look similar, just no sand. In fact Valletta was used for the Assassin's Creed film.

That's true, but I wouldn't say that we've never been visited by Americans before. I mean, this guy did.
youtube.com/watch?v=l0pQ9GhvDh0

Also, there's a small community of Maltese ancestry living in the US and I think it is fair to say that some
of them visited and told their friends about it. And if East Asians somehow discover us and visit us, I can't see how Americans can't do the same.

All of the guys in that picture look pretty swarthy

lol
that's a horrible idea

>It's great for party purposes.
Oh, you're one of those.

I'm not. But I doubt you can enjoy Malta for an extended period of time if you don't plan on going out. It's a small island and you have seen most things after a few days.

Yeah that's what blows my mind, a good 3/4 of the people in these pics are straight up not white even by American standards. The girl in the green in this pic is definitely white though

Attached: confederados.jpg (660x440, 96K)

People come here for different reasons. Some come here primarily for the diving sites, for example.

Only anglos are truly wh*Te. All other races are proudly swarthy

Attached: Benjamin Franklin on whites.jpg (850x400, 71K)

Oh yeah I know for sure you guys have most definitely been visited by Americans, probably thousands of times over the years. It's just uncommon is all. Consider yourself lucky, people who live in touristy places usually seem to hate it
What about it exactly is a bad idea? I have no desire to go to a place like London or Berlin where half the people there are immigrants or tourists. I'd like to at least see genuine culture

I remember when the Azure window was still there and there was this very deep cave that went straight into the ocean.
But now Azure window is gone.

Attached: Azure_Window_20110426_und_von_Sturm_20170308_zerstört[1].jpg (1989x1798, 1.13M)

London and Berlin are bad examples but cities like Amsterdam, Antwerp, Copenhagen, Vienna are definitely worth a visit.

How the fuck could he find Swedes to be swarthier than Anglos lmfao
Not that Anglos are swarthy so to speak, but I wouldn't say they're any more or less swarthy than Swedes

I've always wanted to visit Copenhagen, Aahrus and Prague. Only big cities I'm truly interested in, not that a place like Amsterdam isn't interesting, but it's just not where I'd prefer to go
I didn't mean I'm literally only going to sit in small villages the whole time, but I'm definitely not spending my time in tourist traps like most people who travel do

You wouldn't totally blend in with that facial structure here but if people saw your phone then you would

I think you have a way too romantic vision of 'small villages' over here. There are a few interesting places that are nice for a few hours but that's it.

Well, I'm not fond of tourists in general since they can be an inconvenience, but we depend on them so I have to endure. Thankfully my town doesn't get flooded with them.

> there was this very deep cave that went straight into the ocean.
Image related? Also the Mediterranean is not an ocean ;)
The fall of the Azure window created a new diving site, so there's that.

Thanks for the laugh. I've since replaced that thing
Maybe I do. Guess I'll find out when the time comes, if ever. The plane ticket to London alone is over $1000

You lool like me

The only white girl there are using a brazilian dress. What a fucked up country this shithole is, holy shit.
I want to go to Malta to either find an Arab/Southern Italian looking gf, to see historic buildings and good archtecture, as well hoping to see the Knights.

Yea like I said all names in my family (maiden too) are English so I'm not surprised

Prague is great. And if you want to visit villages you're better off renting some mansion in southern-France/Spain/Italy and live la dolce vita for a while.

> Arab/Southern Italian looking gf
Take the Italians, take the Arabs but keep your hand off the Maltese, in fact
you don't need to come here for that.

> to see historic buildings and good archtecture
Alright, that's good.

> hoping to see the Knights.
hahahahahah nope. They're long gone.

Yeah, 2500 in plane tickets, renting a car + a mansion. It's incredible how expensive visiting Europe even for a few days is

> keep your hand off the Maltese
But I find them to be too qt.
> They're long gone.
Fort St. Angelo are still there tho and is controlled by the Order of Malta. That's enough for a tourist like me.

>But I find them to be too qt.
Were have you seen Maltese girls?
>Fort St. Angelo are still there tho and is controlled by the Order of Malta. That's enough for a tourist like me.
Well of course the fort is still there but it is not totally controlled by them. They have access to the upper part of the
Fort, they don't control all of it.

What are Maltese girls like? Are they loyal to their culture? Or same as any others?

You would, no problems

> Were have you seen Maltese girls?
Internet, of course, but don't pretend they aren't qt.
> They have access to the upper part of the
Fort, they don't control all of it.
I wish the Order had more power on the Republic of Malta, sure, but I'm a mere tourist, and I find this satisfactory.

Okay, and?

You said I couldn't be from Mexico because I'm white, but there are white people born and raised in Mexico.

Yeah, and I saw one the other day and I thought he was a foreigner until he spoke Spanish

A bit of both. There's your modern ordinary sluts but there are those who are more
traditional. Then you have the ordinary ones who sit somewhere in the middle.

>but don't pretend they aren't qt.
Oh I know they're qt, I know.....

>I wish the Order had more power on the Republic of Malta
It would've been much more interesting.

And you think we go to the USA for cheap?

>Oh I know they're qt, I know.....
Pic related
>It would've been much more interesting.
That's for sure.

Attached: 31D0BE4E-139D-4253-A333-93C82B37A403.jpg (1140x450, 53K)

Of course not. Especially if you're going to NYC/LA or a place like Hawaii/Florida

There are white people in Mexico indeed, even blonde with blue eyes. But still most people here would think they are foreigners until they hear them speak spanish with mexican slangs.

Just going to the USA alone costs heaps of money despite stupid news articles for 10 years "NEXT YEAR FLIGHTS TO NYC FOR €200!!!" which never happens.

Regardless travelling between continents is expensive, and staying abroad is expensive too. Europe is quite cheap for other Europeans and Asia is cheap in general.

yeah I posted this one a couple of days ago. 3rd one from left is really cute.

That's why I want a Maltese gf.

I too want one.

And why don't you have one already?

The fact that I spend my day here can be a clear indication.

That's a good answer.

Attached: 1k1hky.jpg (500x414, 27K)

no because people don't like sideburns here

actually I'm pretty sure nobody in entire world does

why so glum chum

It's better this way, to be honest. I shouldn't be breeding.

Why not?

I'm too flawed, I want none of that to pass on to my children and I'm sure I'd be a shitty father and husband.

Well, if you can make a decent living and are willing to spend some traditional value on the offspring, not letting your sons become degenerates and drug-addicts and your daughters become whores, you're better off than most families.

spend some time to teach traditional values**

Well, maybe. Why not. Nothing really strange in this face.

Well, it is pretty much settled in my head that I won't be having a family, so none of that really matters now.

I see.

Nope.