/brit/

edition

Attached: 12938591_1_x.jpg (1600x2101, 483K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-north-east-orkney-shetland-43725367
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5607117/Glamorous-Aintree-racegoers-kick-festival-style.html
youtu.be/q62_IaVvii4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_India_Flight_182
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just had a wank lads

BASED EDITION

any Mao Zedong man in?

Attached: sftt_Mao.jpg (598x424, 69K)

2 special fried rice and a 2 cans of coke please lad

alan is lisicki but with effort and grace put into the gimmick

first

oh wait i'm using internet explorer xD

Imagine being one of the 1% of people that survived fallin out of the sky in a metal tube and smashing into the side of a mountain? reckon I'd become religious after an event like that

only wanna see good posts from now on

i don't care about the chinkpol spam but it annoys me you make an early edition to do it

I’m a lesbian trapped in a straight man’s body haha

is 1 day enough to see the entire island of Bruges

Attached: kr9wNdbE1zalW_A1FLfepywtKvi1cFoXXgvSTVpT_4w.jpg (768x768, 132K)

What do you think he is doing right now lads?

Attached: 1522943556152.jpg (540x960, 77K)

Attached: jy.jpg (4500x5524, 3.08M)

i'll make a note of that lad

#
I think planes should be given a megaparachute to be used in case of engine failures
Think I will patent this brilliant idea

This was your profile. Fuck off tedious cunt.

any xi jinping thought (radical centrism with chinese characteristics) man in?

Attached: 1493591488781.jpg (1600x900, 195K)

Name a better teatime meal?
YOU CANT.

Attached: 8CFC64EA-D145-4222-9022-541565D1E4DE.jpg (600x423, 82K)

alan is so entertaining lads

Attached: IMG_3466.jpg (640x671, 137K)

99% of those accounts are fake/satire

JANNYYYYYYY

YEAR 1: THE FUNDAMENTALS:
This week: early kino mission: touch on every approach. try to hold at least one girl's hand each night
Next two weeks: Giving value mission: NO early questions. Learn a banter line a night. When stalling, make myself say a statement, rather than boring chode questions.

Next two months: HOOKing: more banter, early attraction routines, roleplaying (including testing out stuff on Tim's segment a lot), playful kino, Mini-cold-reads

Next two months: MIXED SETS and STORYTELLING: Start opening all kinds of mixed sets. Learn how to tell a good story

For two weeks: VIBING

Next Month: BODY LANGUAGE and TONALITY

Next month: More early Kino. Kino Routines. The CLAW.

Next 3 Months: Negs and C/F

Next 1 Month: CLOSER CHALLENGE: Must try to KC, venue change, and extract EVERY SET

So could especially use feedback on this first year. Are these the fundamentals? Am I putting them in the right order?
By the point of a year, I want to be able to hook consistently (like 2/3 of my sets) and have a few hotties on the team

YEAR 2: Deep Sexual Attraction: Push/pull, intrigue/being mysterious (open loops, etc.), Screening and Qualification, SOIs, Sexual State Projection, Innuendo
By the end of year 2, I want to be able hook very consistently (80-90%) and get attraction regularly too (maybe 2/3 of the time) and start laying a cute girl every month

Year 3: More Deep Sexual Attraction, Rapport, and Escalation: Kino push/pull, cold reads, rapport, advanced kino and escalation/extraction techniques
I want to be able to, at the end, get attraction very consistently

Year 4: Advanced Stuff: Hard-to-get-game and advanced group theory, hyper-sexual direct game, GM

Years 5-6: More Advanced Stuff: Strippers and Hired guns, 3-somes, bathroom pulls

Years 7+: Relax, graduate from the game. Still go out to hone skills a couple nights a week, but otherwise chill and work on freaky sex with a harem of bisexual mLTRs. Also, build a hella cool social circle

I invented the walking meme meme

Attached: 1518513719029.jpg (703x1024, 228K)

your mum on toast

>99% of those accounts are fake/satire

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-north-east-orkney-shetland-43725367

Attached: Rorke.jpg (320x320, 10K)

business idea: SNP and Plaid Cymru, but right-wing

BANFF MENTIONED

Attached: Banff-08.jpg (750x527, 367K)

No 100% are. They're all created by one boring cunt on here who keeps posting them and tries to act like they belong to someone else.

any /pol pot/ man in?

Attached: living legend.jpg (200x295, 11K)

Outer game ideas ... these are some that are coming to me, but they'd only work if you're in the moment and in the right mindset.

I mean ... you're already fingering her ... you're 3/4 of the way there, at least. This is just one smooth step forward.

"Baby, have you ever imagined what it'll be like when we have sex for the first time ... how do you imagine it?" (connect with her imagination, I'm sure she has fantasies, just like any girl)

"Aren't you curious what it's going to be like, feeling me inside you. C'mon I know you're curious." (spoken lightheartedly and it's ok if she says she's not curious)

"I know you're nervous about it. Shit, I'm nervous too. We can be nervous together." (show vulnerability and realness)

(while fingering her)
You: "Can you imagine what it's going to feel like, having me inside you?"
Her: "I don't know if I'm ready yet."
You: "Yeah, me either. I don't want to do anything until we both feel completely ready." (Show that her comfort is more important than instant gratification)
(see what she says)
The biggest thing that's coming to me is for you to be in this WITH her, connect with what she's feeling, understand what's giving her doubts, make it a "we" experience. It's your first time too, it's a joint adventure.

man like dave

>No 100% are. They're all created by one boring cunt on here who keeps posting them and tries to act like they belong to someone else.

Attached: brit in a nutshell.jpg (1280x720, 539K)

Quality of posting on /brit/ goes down exponentially once wagecucks return from their toil. Fascinating.

My ex would definitely cringe if you came up to her with this stuff.

If she wants you to stop she'll tell you to stop

beef jerky is so peng lads

skitzo

the mainstream naturally assumes that the far-right is always more evil than the far-left

British police burn in hell.

Attached: 1523364701325.png (1184x1348, 1.36M)

managed to prove up to:
f(-1) = 2
f(0) = 1
f(1) = 0
f(2) = -1
can't be arsed to go further

the ATC recordings from 11/9 are quite interesting desu
hair raising stuff

It goes down everytime Greater London paki arrives to start his 12hour shitpost shift.

screaming
rorke is utterly flabbergasted by this post
he CANNOT respond

rent free

Attached: 1520514229716.png (1136x1096, 1.21M)

>No 100% are. They're all created by one boring cunt on here who keeps posting them and tries to act like they belong to someone else.

Attached: 1514669346454.png (625x417, 479K)

(and they're right)

listening to ATC recordings from 7/11
fascinating

oh wait
now suppose n = 1 in (ii)
f(f(3)+2) = 1 = f(0)
f(3)+2 = 0
f(3) = -2
f(-2) = 3
easy to see how you can proceed by induction

skitzo

ka ka ka ka kachi daze

hope he's burning in hell and getting anally and orally raped by flaming thorny demon cocks that shoot out hot lava cum

too bad it's so expensive

paki

These women are the backbone of Britain.

Fuck off

come get your slags lads

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5607117/Glamorous-Aintree-racegoers-kick-festival-style.html

why?!?

Why would I come up to your ex with the things outlined in these posts which I am posting satirically? Also why would your ex be any sort of reference for me worth considering?
Would beat the shit out of you with my leather belt made in Thailand, if you came up to me with this attitude "I'll have you know that my ex would absolutel-" *starts undoing belt*

/brit/ is genuinely filled with shitskins during the day. noticed the change in tone over and over and it always starts up around 9 in the morning, makes you think doesn't it

maine coon mentioned
youtu.be/q62_IaVvii4

Me nan

fuck off pass paki. no one likes you

>british """"""""""""""women""""""""""""""

Attached: 4B14579200000578-5607117-One_woman_sported_a_daring_red_number_with_statement_sleeves_whi-a-43_15235 (308x607, 51K)

*slaps you on the back extremely hard*
Haha, never change *WHACK* never change Alan son

We had 26/7 and 26/11 . 26 was unlucky somehow for this country

why's that

Tried to improve are Moni

Attached: IMG_20180412_224239.jpg (720x1280, 121K)

that vile little gook is one of the most evil human beings who will ever exist

FUCK OFF NONCE KNIGHT

makes you think doesn't it?

Attached: POlice state hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.jpg (962x917, 104K)

mathsleaf/unitoil bores me to tears wish he'd fuck off

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_India_Flight_182
APOLOGISE

Is this a celeb?

Attached: 1495097354866.jpg (496x558, 39K)

>duh communist man is ebul bcoz history class told me so

do you also polish dog shit for fun?

eugh
you didn't do a good job
though it's not like you had more to work with

Dont know why more people dont just bring a parachute with them as hand luggage so if their plane is going down they can just fuck off to safety

fuck off

there's actually two of us, i don't blog about it though
i'm

no this is the new face of britain
(and it's beautiful)

*smashes your baby to death against a tree and laughs*

Stuck on Ludwig lads.

Attached: b2r.jpg (717x880, 229K)

can't shave my balls. the feeling of being smooth down there makes me horny all the time

Why is there a picture of some random woman? I thought it’s illegal to take pics without consent.

hate myself
hate not hating myself

simple as

that's why I shave mine :3

Attached: 1519146646364.gif (512x384, 3.99M)

ishygddt

Attached: eb5[1].png (800x584, 532K)

being a neet is horrible how do people choose to live like this i want to kms

>Why is there a picture of some random woman? I thought it’s illegal to take pics without consent.

Attached: B87F327E709F4761B26DD1C43B62450A.png (679x769, 58K)

how would I go about getting those lads to drop a few 5.56 rounds in my head and put me out of my misery?

Alan always replies to me when I reply to his post sarcastically.

Think we'd make excellent pals in real life.

far right people want to hurt all the people who look different from them, far lefties just want to change how we pay for stuff

Nice

Attached: 4B16589700000578-5607117-image-a-22_1523547891412.jpg (470x869, 82K)

>Not into your bollocks

bender

Attached: 1523343298763.png (746x639, 41K)

hehe love when cats talk