He is considered white here

He is considered white here.
What race would he be considered in your country?

Attached: brwhite.jpg (214x317, 13K)

Mixed, Blatte, or Southron

Patrón race

German

Is that Wagner Moura, really cool, laidback dude in the interviews

And yes, el patron would be considered white

swiss

Male Katie Holmes.

Triracial

He has a pan-Caucasian phenotype. He can easily pass as a local in most Caucasian countries, even if atypical, except maybe for Scandinavian countries and specially Finland, but I could be wrong.

This, therefore white

Is Katie Holmes considered white? Nice, I could pass as white in Burgerland then.

Also the Baltic states, they generally look too homogeneous so I doubt he could pass as a local in that area between the Baltic states and Finland.

There's some clear Amerindian and/or Mongol influence going on though

chinese

most people wouldnt notice.
you do because you are a Jow Forums autist basement dweller "specialized" in facial analysis.

He'd probably be mistaken for a local desu.

>it's a "Jow Forums tries to guess a person's ethnicity just by their looks" episode

No, unlike you I live somewhere those features are non-existent, so it stands out

Oops. replied to the wrong bloke. I was gonna tag the nazi:

Gypsy 100%, and its considered non-white here.

Non-national.

This used to be the common term for anyone who wasn't from Ireland therefore was not to be trusted. Mostly old people use it now because they're the ones least afraid of the PC police.

>No, unlike you I live somewhere those features are non-existent, so it stands out
You basically live in turkey 2.0, turks also have some mongol influence.
if he said he was portuguese and faked the accent, would people believe it?

greek

Attached: trash.jpg (440x440, 100K)

Yeah and guess what they stand out too. Mostly due to their Arab influence though, they're only around 5% Mongol on average

You wouldn't be able to tell if you didn't know he's Brazilian. He could easily pass as a local in Germany if he walked up to you speaking German.

t. Brazilian mutt who has actually been to Germany and had Germans speaking German to me

>He could easily pass as a local in Germany

AHAHHAHAHHAHAH

>had Germans speaking German to me

They thought you were Turkish.

>t. Brazilian mutt who has actually been to Germany and had Germans speaking German to me
You want people in germany to talk to you in other language you retard?

he would be considered EL PATRON

Yeah, although only rudimentary, Turks know some German here so we talk to them like that here. Also to Poles, Italians, Yugos and other immigrants

>all this posts saying el patron
>not based Capitão Nascimento BTFOing favela niggers
ISHYGDDT

Attached: Capitão Nascimento.jpg (630x330, 27K)

There were literal high-ranking Nazi officers who didn't look that passably European. And you clearly have no idea what the average German looks like and has that Brazilian monkey ideal of "Alemão" unironically believing every German looks like Dolph Lundgren.

>They thought you were Turkish.
If Turks are that common in Germany to the point they speak German to them then that's already typical enough to be considered passable.

Then that "brown phenotype" is already typical there. You're not a white country anymore.

CALAVERA

Jeez I'm talking about natives obviously, just explaining. Again, your "whites" all have some Amerindian and sub-Saharan influence so you don't notice those. Here we (still) have people without that, so we see it
Also yes we're not and never were pure Nords, half the cunt is Germanised Celts, I never claimed otherwise

I live in what's probably one of the most ethnically homogeneous places in Brazil where every mutt looks so similar it's borderline inbreeding at this point, yet I wouldn't consider a German like Joseph Goebbels to look foreigner, despite the fact that he's 0% SSA/NA.

Overlaps exist all throughout the West, with very few exceptions as I said with countries like Finland and the Baltic states where those foreign looks are too rare to even be passable as atypically local.

FACT

mono racial people is disgusting

ever seen a purple looking nigga straight from africa? or the northern european half shaved apes? or just chinks in general?

muttness is great, even amongst the wh*toids, better looking ones are the southern ones that got MOORD at some point

Irish-Iberian

t. Anglo-Teutonic

I disagree tbqh. You can find both attractive and ugly people anywhere regardless of ethnic background. I think Europeans are generally more attractive because of their even features, and mixed-race people or people from non-European ethnicities who have those even features are also perceived as attractive regardless of pigmentation.

You ask women from any country what type of foreign men they consider most attractive and most of them will say either Italian or Spanish. And no, it has nothing to do with media propaganda, the average Southern European is considered attractive anywhere even outside cultural bias because they are indeed perceived as more aesthetically appealing to our species.

Unfortunately natural selection isn't all about what's aesthetically appealing. Some features will inevitably (literally) die out not because they're aesthetically unappealing but rather because they're inefficient due to environmental pressure. Very pale skin and very dark skin are generally not considered the most attractive, but due to environmental pressure they were selected and passed on to the next generations.