Finns are rich

>Finns are rich
>Swedes are rich
>Germans are rich
>Austrians are rich.

Attached: wealth-per-adult-median-europe.jpg (1300x1300, 599K)

Other urls found in this thread:

weforum.org/agenda/2017/01/why-sweden-beats-most-other-countries-at-just-about-everything/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_wealth_per_adult
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Spain is riched than Finland, go there

>ywn be icelandic

>Ukraine
Are things really that bad?

Germany actually have a very large poor working class. They just don't show them off as much

>Poorkraine

>ukraine
>belarus

Attached: lel 1.png (592x492, 60K)

>poorer than Bulgaria
seems legit

how can someone think sweden is rich, have you seen the houses most people in sweden live in

what a strange map

They don't need to save cause they get paid for everything by the government

WTF ICELAND!!! HOW??

This, our income has always been trash.
Dirt poor people get to live like humans in here though, unlike in the south

Post houses

Attached: Manhem-1-Manhemsv-7B-IMG_0558-20T-nordmaling_red.jpg (555x350, 78K)

??? Your country is at the absolute top all all international metrics..this unquestionably correlates with wealth

>our income
You gotta go back Sven-Palle

Attached: typical-swedish-house-with-green-roof-smaland-south-sweden-scandinavia-cr979x.jpg (640x442, 130K)

Do they include real estate in wealth? If not, I'm as rich as the average Lithuanian. If yes, I'm as rich as the average French. Feels good man.

Attached: ON-BG575_mahuat_G_20141020204258.jpg (553x369, 50K)

Komfy desu

>Kosovo

Implying we're not a carbon copy of Sweden in every aspect

Wealth also includes everything you own. People rent everything here and if they don't they own some house in literally nowhere there the houses aren't worth anything.

Attached: ?uuid=1e343290-dcf3-4d26-a8aa-4987546cd665&type=preview&source=false&function=hardcrop&a (1080x720, 196K)

Define wealth because that map seems bullshit at a glance

OK, that sheds some light on it. In essence it is about values more than wealth (or personal wealth) it seems.

weforum.org/agenda/2017/01/why-sweden-beats-most-other-countries-at-just-about-everything/

Attached: sweden tops.png (1065x627, 800K)

Looks like paradise compared to the average British house.

Attached: average british house.jpg (800x600, 65K)

Probably. Wage here is higher than in most cunts still prices are very low. So we really would need to throw away our money to be that poor.
But most Germans rent a flat and don't own a house, so their money is just burned and not put into own property.

>paradise
it looks like a garden shed

What a great idea. In dont want to think what would happen then in a crysis.

Ownership (land, home, etc) = REAL wealth, money itself means nothing.

I guess they include real estate.

I suppose that should be corrected with PPP. 1/4 our city families have houses in suburbs, I doubt only them cost as low as $3.9k in other countries

But we are lazy as fuck

Attached: 8CDA8299-0257-43EF-AA5A-CCBF589AD452.gif (360x150, 887K)

I mean second houses

Doesn't look THAT bad

>poorkey poorer than albania

Attached: clint-as-dirty-harry-callahan.jpg (200x200, 8K)

Every human being is lazy, Paco.

>median wealth estimated by a credit institute from Switzerland
Call me crazy but I don't think that chart is representative.

average english house

sweden is not a first world country

Attached: redbrick-english-house-garage-55411434.jpg (800x533, 101K)

>bosnia richer than serbia
seems right

It fits quite well for Norway, I think. I thought it would be slightly higher for Norway tho.

The average household wealth (minus all debt and such) is $308,460. That is almost always 1 woman + 1 man's combined wealth, which in my simple mind would give about 154k per person. But I guess there are some other factors I don't see, and maybe the chart is right about 131k.

you can tell it's average by the watermark

gyppos don't even have houses

grug hav 58 wealth
grug no big wealth grug
but bigger wealth grug than neighbor grugs

Attached: 1517944965727.png (486x442, 29K)

If only you knew how bad it is.

A lot of those countries have other benifits than just hoarding wealth. I've been to both Greece and Sweden and Austria and i think you can guess which looks first world and which one doesn't. In fact hoarding your wealth while your state is deterioating is pretty bad. Serbia has no excuse as it has neither wealth nor a lot of state related benifits

Well, Germans are just living too well. Nobody cares for the future because... what should happen? Same reason why we keep electing Merkel.
I mean just the other day the government said that I could not hurt to have at least water and some food at home for a few days if something should happen and everyone freaked the fuck out and saw WW3 coming/rapefugees violently taking over the cunt...

Yes, Finland is very poor. Please go to Norway, or Iceland, or Belgium. Don't come here, everyone here is poor and inbred and drunk, you'll be miserable. Trust me.

We were like you now in 2004. I think we both know how the story ended.

With the difference that we still bought houses and propieties, and that saved many asses here.

Dont worry Heikki, I dont have any interest to leave my country, even less to go to any of the ones you said, or your country.

>jakubmarian.com
Every single map on that site is fiction.

Here you have the sauce

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_wealth_per_adult

pls pay us, we so poor ;_;