/mena/

youtu.be/IFS2u4ZlXxI

Attached: 4E803BF9-CC3C-4589-A16C-1953010D1AB0.jpg (1280x1819, 327K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2TCdmy-7-Xw
youtube.com/watch?v=kp-i24M6AuU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=glqZRI4wbds
youtu.be/udV8QY1HZRY
medium.com/@johnhawks/the-story-of-modern-human-origins-just-got-more-complicated-9e435bea24f6
independent.co.uk/news/science/humans-came-from-africa-crete-study-australopithecus-early-fossil-a7929521.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are we /mena/?

First for comfiness

Attached: IMG_20180412_165303.jpg (2592x4608, 3.66M)

yes

All Muslims are honorary /mena/ my friend :)

Whats the full meaning of mena desu?

comfy

Middle East & North Africa

why

No
here /indi/

mediterranean and north america

Attached: 32195579.jpg (500x500, 48K)

Because there are some butthurt people who dislike to name it /Arab/ because WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIEET

What a shithole.

Still comfy

Attached: IMG_20180412_163208.jpg (2592x4608, 3.86M)

Hey no offence but are you stupid? Not all people living in mena speak arabic as their mother tongue and identify as arab. There are berbers, kurds, assyrians, persians, azeris, jews, etc...

I love you

redpill me on afrikaner-arab relations.

All of those are irrelevant minorities, except for persians who are almost absent apart from 1 or 2 posters

well, not everyone in america is white but they are considered a white country

you a real saudi?

why do people who hate us keep coming to /mena/?
hateful kuffar btfo

america is not considered a white country by anyone else than non-whites and americans

Hate is our fuel

Should people from this region be considered their own race? I mean, you kinda are already seen as one by people outside of it, and I think people from this region itself see each other as closer to each other than to people outside of it?

What should it be called, though? MENA sounds kinda awkward.

Attached: greater mena region (kinda).png (6300x3095, 1.51M)

Any Moroccan here. Brit on a holiday and need to know where i can buy a sim card while im here

Help a kafir out

spoken like a true muhammadan.

Look for a phone agency like Maroc Telecom, Inwi or Orange. They sell them there

wayyyyyy too diverse to be considered one race

yes. born and raised in the land of god and the first human

Fuck off man, you are literally cancer.

Attached: 1523307026448.jpg (238x241, 29K)

>that guy smoking
>that woman with an uncovered head
Starfullah.

But one people? As Muslims we are should make one body

The whole Earth is the land of God

islamic region and friends

Thats pretty gay

For you

what would allah azzawajal say?
i see what you did there btw, haha!

surely bro. but when it comes to race we are so different, which shows our greatness

Oh no, did you know MANY TUNISIANS OPPOSE SHARIA LAW! BUNCH OF APOSTATES!

>the first human
nope

Attached: OUT OF NORTH AFRICA.png (699x508, 211K)

are there places for secular saudis to party or hang out, with foreigners specifically?

no you fucking paki

Post yfw the Islamic Empire is restored.
also احنا المفروض نتكلم بالعربي هنا , يعني الروس بيتكلموا روسي و الفينلانديين بيتكلموا فلاندي و الطاليان و الاسبان بيتكلموا لغتهم و احنا لا؟

Attached: 1523394966158.jpg (816x816, 121K)

youtube.com/watch?v=2TCdmy-7-Xw

>considered their own race?
find the nearest favela if you don't already live in one and ask hernando to take your head off you dump piece of shit

now post a good one

لا يمتلكون لوحة بالأحرف العربية

wtf another algerian
mnin khrejt

aye, feels gud desu

ممكن تستخدم virtual keyboard

تعازينا للإخوة الجزائريين

Attached: CHApbNDr.jpg (1375x645, 73K)

youtube.com/watch?v=kp-i24M6AuU

m.youtube.com/watch?v=glqZRI4wbds

brb, have to drop off bribe money to al-sisi

لام واو لام

Attached: 1523302775798.jpg (640x360, 14K)

wtf I love jihadism now

It looks like ethiopians haven't evolved much after 400 000 years

>People came from africa
WE WA

Uh no this is a disputed theory. When I said the first human I was referring to the religious belief

I'm referring to the arabian peninsula old name

there are parties and hang out places, but I never go there so I don't know where.

But jeddah is more "secular"

i just want to hang out with and sex up a cute saudi girl and rub up with the royalty. i want to be their token whitey.

youtu.be/udV8QY1HZRY

Min zok mok

Attached: images.jpg (321x157, 7K)

Yeah sorry to break it for you saudi user, but you need to get out of your hole and see the new discoveries.
they found it in 2016/2017 and agreed finally that is homo sapien and we are all homo sapiens.

so yeah until now its WE WUZ, until something new gets discovered that denies it.

ti yzei 3ad mchlek rak nafs l personne

من أنتم؟

Attached: 645466.png (1189x826, 358K)

thx m8

>they found it in 2016/2017 and agreed finally that is homo sapien and we are all homo sapiens.
They for the opposite you french rape baby.
My point that it isn't a well established theory.

medium.com/@johnhawks/the-story-of-modern-human-origins-just-got-more-complicated-9e435bea24f6

>New discoveries have shown just how oversimplified this picture was. The common ancestors of today’s modern humans lived a lot earlier than we thought, and we can’t connect them to the fossil record. They were far from alone: Africa was full of other groups, now extinct, and some of them mixed Neanderthal-like into living populations.

The كفر who touches one of my /brother in deen/ gets shot on sight.

found*
But this guy doesn't look like a party dude.
you have to be rich or unbelievably good looking.
>sex up a cute saudi girl
lol good luck

Oi oi lads, how are we all today?
Hope that you guys are safe based on the kerfuffle in Syria at the moment?
I want to visit MENA at some point in the future, ideally a few countries. Where would you recommend? Where should I avoid?

>nafs l personne

Attached: Screenshot_20180412-184809.png (720x1280, 162K)

independent.co.uk/news/science/humans-came-from-africa-crete-study-australopithecus-early-fossil-a7929521.html

W-what about your brothers in blood user?

Hey Algeria-user
Is there anything worth seeing for a tourist, in Algeria?

>I want to visit MENA at some point in the future
We are full. go back to your country cumskin

Oman, Iran and Jordan

>land of god
>first human
Can't wait for the demand for oil to cease so you monkeys can go back to herding goats in the dessert.

Blood doesn’t mean much sometimes... often

اسمحوا لي ادلي بدلوي يا جماعة.
لية ميبقاش كلام الدين صحيح و كلام العلما صحيح؟
بمعني: ربنا خلق ادم و انزلة في الارض و ادم علية السلام عمر الارض وجاب قابيل و هابيل , طب بعد قابيل و هابيل اية اللي حصل؟
اكيد ذريتهم انتشروا في الارض و ممكن يكونوا تكاثروا مع الانسان الاولي او النينانديثال و الكلام دة مثبت بالعلم ، ان اجدادنا تكاثروا مع الانسان الاولي لحد ما الانسان الاولي انقرض.
فيعني food for thought.

What do you plan on doing in the countries to give you a proper recommendation?

Attached: 1400096398747.png (444x488, 16K)

:'(

lel

>Can't wait for the demand for oil to cease so you monkeys can go back to herding goats in the dessert.
>goat herding
>says the goat herder
Lol stay mad faggot truth hurts doesn't it. Also if oil runs out you too will get fucked. actually the whole world would

Don't be unkind

Based

>not wanting tourism monies

Those three definitely appeal to me, Oman is obscure but seems very stable and peaceful. What's to see in Iran?

Well, I'd just like to immerse myself in the local culture, try the food, hear the music, speak to the people. I don't want it to be too tourist heavy but I'd also like to see the iconic sights just the same.

you both owe your prosperity to petrol. dumbass.
i have a chance to visit egypt in late may as part of a program for aiesec. i'll be staying there for three weeks if i see it through.
what do you think? is egypt worth visiting, is it safe?
thoughts on the defeat of zemalek by ethiopian club?
do you genuinely hate me, or is it bantz?
and you owe yours to colonialism

Nothing to see besides the desert,morocco is better if you're a tourist

>not wanting tourism monies
You will ruin the gene pool and makes us have bad teeth

this guy gets it. iraqi is too deluded to understand that he tainted not only yours but his name as well.

My point still stands you turk rape baby
the articles you provided even says it, we are mainly homo sapiens but some people have at max 2.6% dna from Neanderthals.
>My point that it isn't a well established theory.
yeah keep being delusional and denying it.

>New discoveries have shown just how oversimplified this picture was. The common ancestors of today’s modern humans lived a lot earlier than we thought, and we can’t connect them to the fossil record. They were far from alone: Africa was full of other groups, now extinct, and some of them mixed Neanderthal-like into living populations.
You didnt bring something new anyway, everyone already knows Neanderthals mixed with some of our ancestors

I'm not going to immigrate, stupid, just visit.

Ah, drat. Not even in the cities?

lmaooo kill yourself

>iraq
>prosperity
Pick one and only one.

It’s just that it’s not because we share the same blood that we share the same thoughts, link by beliefs are stronger...

Many things to see in Iran... many:
The old city of Yazd is absolutely beautiful, the city is full of persian islamic architecture that is brown/red and turquoise and it’s an ancient city. It’s surrounded by mountains,it’s literally magneficient while the sun is setting when you go to the roof of the houses and you have a view on all of the city and the mountains

Ispahan, Shiraz and Mashhad all share absolutely beautiful mosques (check Nasir ol-Molk, Shah Cheragh and other mosques there) and a lot of ancient architecture because they used to be Persia’s capitals.

Don’t know much about Tehran but the bazar is a must and there are plenty of museums and other nice places to see

Thank you

>yeah keep being delusional and denying it.
i'm not. it isn't an established theory. time will tell

>I'm not going to immigrate, stupid, just visit.
this what they say at first then they over stay their visa

That sounds lovely, actually, to be honest, I'll definitely look into it. I imagine that English speaking ability is very low though.

>food
Egypt, morroco
>Culture
Oman, Lebanon, Algier,Tunisia
>Speak to the people
Morroco, Egypt

dunno about music lol, also Lebanon is a good starting place for any one want to dabble in the middle east.

Yes its safe.
Don't care,lol.
Nor you or your country, as a muslim i appreciate Ethiopia for giving asylum for early muslim and i respect modern Ethiopia for being a neighboring thriving country, however the shit your leaders are pulling with the dam is un-fucking-forgivable. If i came unto your house cut off your tap water wouldn't you be mad user?

Attached: 1523225351714.png (525x719, 882K)

It's not just blood but cultural, I think a random algerian muslim will have more in common with an algerian atheist than with a chechen muslim.

There are roman ruins in Algeria and pretty cities like Annaba
Check the video "don’t go to algeria" on youtube mate

What are your guys hopes for your countries in the future lets say 2050