A loaded gun I don't know if he
Wants my girl's heart or her pearls
I s'pose I don't know
I s'pose I don't know
I s'pose I don't know
I s'pose I don't know
I s'pose I don't know
edition

Attached: 2LR_rpMLSUSj0vnpVmSqUhCW_WMsiunLMSR-oh0Caps.png (354x286, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=APMu32sC2nM
youtube.com/watch?v=HLHMxFGqhIs
youtube.com/watch?v=b4O4C-aTHLI
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5609035/Neo-Nazi-planned-terror-attacks-against-Muslims-jailed-six-years.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1520728205175.jpg (996x652, 89K)

youtube.com/watch?v=APMu32sC2nM

The BBC thinks Jesus was black

i don't give a fuck about yer ma or yer fat da
or if your brother knows people that are in the ra

Attached: versatile.jpg (600x400, 44K)

Attached: ets2_00044.png (1920x1080, 3.09M)

TING TONG
PING PONG
ITS TINGIN’ ITS WAY UP THE TUBE

haha did you see mark zuckerberg's booster seat?
the most shameful thing in human history

>Keith Lemon cum joke on the One Show

might complain to Ofcom about this

>haircut
every 6 weeks

Hate getting it done, no matter if it's a £9 or £50 place.

Wish I could do it myself but it's not a simple buzzcut jobby

Rob, is it possible to shrink to your normal low on a lazy day around the house? These last 2 days I've dropped only 2 mm above my usual low, even though I've usually maintained a full cm above. I'll admit that I've been at the desk and hunched over for a few hours throughout both days... Is that affecting my loss more than usual?

Rob:
Desk work can impact your lower spine, so there are some days after hours at a computer I feel some strain and don't measure much above my low.

Also your hydration levels could effect whether you get to lowest earlier.

even worse, I saw his gay fake hairline

Attached: 2018-04-11_15-38-00.png (271x166, 96K)

LOL what was it?

Attached: 1523556451.png (1200x900, 1.14M)

That's what fannies do.

Shoot up BBC TV Centre instead, mate

micks are not human

Attached: Charli-XCX-4.jpg (401x604, 74K)

Estirorke is back

shagged the gf one last time and then dumped her and told her i don't accept her texting her ex. she gave me a whole tearful thing about how he only text her today to ask her how she's been or something and showed me all the texts. honestly they were all entirely innocent but i still don't accept her texting her ex and encouraging him to continue by replying at all. told her not to be such a whore in future and left haha

phone's going buck now with her and all her mates giving off to me lmao

FONT

use this please

>not squatting atg

Never gonna make it

I could believe Ronaldo waking up at 6ft2 after a long sleep. It'd be interesting to see what he'd measure after an intense football match my guess would be 185cm flat, a bit under his usual low of 185.5 range. He's obviously taller than Benzema, although I'd agree better poster and thicker hair does augment the difference between them often. I'd say under the stadiometer Ronaldo would have 2cm on Benzema whose strong 6ft range.

love finnposters
love eestiposters
indifferent about norwegians

youtube.com/watch?v=HLHMxFGqhIs

Shh darts is on

>shagged the gf one last time and then dumped her and told her i don't accept her texting her ex. she gave me a whole tearful thing about how he only text her today to ask her how she's been or something and showed me all the texts. honestly they were all entirely innocent but i still don't accept her texting her ex and encouraging him to continue by replying at all. told her not to be such a whore in future and left haha
>phone's going buck now with her and all her mates giving off to me lmao

Attached: jay.jpg (320x240, 13K)

eestrogen lol

life in the council estate

Was knocked out for it thankfully.

HOLY SHIT hahaha

I went through something similar a week ago, been a bit down about it but because I haven't really been occupying my mind with other things.

Some boy you like, and yeah what a shit thing for her to do desu, wouldn't accept that in the slightest

>tfw haven't been able to lift in over a month because i wanked so hard and for so long one day that i go tennis elbow
What a horrible curse.

Attached: 800px-Prospero_and_Ariel_(94216050).jpg (800x1219, 156K)

The fuck is this autism?

Yesterday i saw a group of mormons, none were taller than 5'8" from what i have seen when passing right next to them. There was about 5 of them. And mormons are from Utah, maybe some are from Idaho i dont know. I mentioned before that i've seen taller mormons before, 5'11"-6'1,5" i estimate, but i have seen couple of them only out of dozens who averaged 5'9"-5'10" and yesterday 5'8".

puttering at this

ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY

fingered her outside a shut woolworths in kingston-upon-thames

tsu in loo

haha remember when our maths teacher said he had really bad tennis elbow and i made a wanking joke in the class and i got screamed at and shoved out the classroom by him

owt on telly tonight?

>Someone with the job title Recruiter viewed your profile

What? You let him do that to you? Should have caved his face in

Attached: FED62CDE-7172-4EAE-AA21-B5B1FBDC4F0D.png (265x190, 9K)

I'm from Ulster. I don't know what a council estate is. Though I'm in one of the poorest areas in NI, so you're probably accurate there. But she's a posho tbqh. Her family's got like 8 cars.

It's a bit shite, isn't it? I believe her when she says she doesn't want her ex back (her replies were dry as all fuck), but the fact that she was letting him text her isn't something I'm okay with. Especially because I know he's so desperately in love with her still.

ex's ex texted her and clearly still liked her desu, she responded in a way that would sort of close it down

I ended it eventually and she texts me every few months now.

She genuinely believes the 'still be friends' meme lmao

Imagine being in your 50s and dressing like this

Attached: chairman_rob_1.png (422x448, 283K)

I've been over this with you. After an hour's workout session with extreme jumping, and other such motions, I go down from my morning height to my evening height of 5'9.75. On campus, where I am gone for 8-10 hours on average, I will measure 177cm for most of the day. If dehydrated and on my feet for longer, I hit around 5'9.5. What's that about 5'9 and change? I haven't been that mark since 17-18 years old. I'm closer to 5'10 than 5'9, so I claim 5'10. With my stats, the average is 5'10 anyway. You're not the only one who's gained a fraction, I've gained a small fraction too, went from 178.6cm in the morning to 179cm (5'10.5) which I measured repeatedly this summer while vacationing in Greece. You're already tall, so I don't see much use in claiming 6'3, though you technically could as you do in fact measure it. I personally believe that folks can claim a height that they measure at any point of the day. I only lose 1.8-2cm these days. Also, I was talking about extreme lows, not regular lows. Regular lows are reached all the time, extreme lows are not. The average person rarely hits that mark, an athlete will, all the time. I'm not an athlete, I'm a university student. So I hit my normal low after some 6-7 hours by my count. One thing that I've noticed most peculiarly is that on an empty stomach with dehydration, I will hit my extreme low. Not sure about everybody else, but I think I'll stick to my 5'10 claim. Lowest I ever measured has been around 5'9.5.

Question Time

Which is more far-left and degenerate: BBC 3 or Channel 4?

Catholic or Protestant?

dont lad

not sure who's more reddit, new zealand or canada.

Imagine being so stylish in your 50's, fair play to him!

>irish idea of posh is owning 8 cars
fucking grim

>Chump backpedaling into TPP
LOLOLOL

BBC3 since it went online only

Attached: imgID141481536.jpg.gallery.jpg (650x465, 37K)

he was from the middle east
make of that what you will..

Never realised how fucked up my bowels were until I got the flu. Haven't had it since I was like 5.
Think I've neglected my body for far too long, if I don't change now the next one will kill me.

Attached: 1515658956099.png (776x450, 257K)

Why?

Ah if she's doing that to you don't accept it in the slightest.

You can always do better anyway. Just don't get back together, she'll probably want to do something malicious and damaging

Yeah women really do believe that for some reason. Had a girl ask me out before and then I broke up with her because she was being a bore and all insecure and shit. I said we should stop talking but she insisted we stay friends. She got back with her ex literally a week later (she'd broke up with him to ask me out only a few months prior) and then the next time she saw me, due to her insisting we stay friends, she found herself still in love with me so she broke up with him for a second time in less than 6 months. Poor lad.

I'm a good Fenian boy but I'm fully in favour of banding together in the name of Christ to oust the muzzies.

it's a valid question

You've got the flu as well?

My stomachs been fucking killing I genuinely thought I was developing chrons last night

'

DETEST virgins
make me fucking sick

based
was a stupid idea to let china set the rules of Asian trade

neolibs win again

i'm a high tory

A lot of people near me have got it as well.

i'm a coked up communist

>I'm a good Fenian boy but I'm fully in favour of banding together in the name of Christ to oust the muzzies.
Not many Muslims here lad.

any old school garage man in
youtube.com/watch?v=b4O4C-aTHLI

they were doing a piece about 'slime' (the kids toy thing) and then cut back to the studio where Matt Baker and the female host who looks like Frank Lampard's wife had a plate of slime to show to the guests.

To which Keith Lemon replied "yeah well I can make my own slime but it's not quite the same".

I call her ivory tower

no you're not
you read what high tory is on wikipedia and liked it even though it doesn't apply to you

>Zuckerberg, at 5ft 7in (1.7m), is not especially short, but the cushion enabled him to maintain a higher profile while seated behind a desk for the duration of the five-hour hearing.
>5ft 7in
>not especially short
lmao

easy to win when you're right about literally everything

from an old english catholic family

thats pretty high tory for starters innit

Haha cheeky bugger

yanks are midgets

Attached: 1522691772516.png (618x298, 265K)

small in mind, personality and stature

do it for him

Attached: file.png (588x800, 317K)

There's more than you'd think. Loads of them are niggers. If you walk through the Cliftonville, you'll see about 8 niglet mongrel children over the course of your walk, with the most busted of mothers imaginable. It's a real shame.

Prevention is better than cure. Stop the flood now. Don't wait until it's too late.

could do with taking some more refugees, the ones that were in the gaff have got council houses now
took like 2 months, was a pisstake to leave them waiting for so long really

hello david and aaron

Canada is so much worse

if you include old people that's just below average

My family are half Irish farmer povvos and half Londoner factory povvos, anyone else have a more povvo family?

45th generation roman

Hi, Tory.

I wish there were easier ways to gain weight fucks sake

So even if you include people that have been shrinking for decades, he's still considered small? Amazing.

>WE CAN'T VOTE FOR HILLARY SHE'LL RUIN AMERICA

Attached: LeWalshman.jpg (300x250, 23K)

got called a cornetto in tesco

i was the first person in my family to do alevels or go to uni kek

despise this woman

Attached: Katherine_Ryan_2014.jpg (220x320, 22K)

ah yes rorkes

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5609035/Neo-Nazi-planned-terror-attacks-against-Muslims-jailed-six-years.html

alri