How do we stop Canada from Islamizing North America?

Their Muslim population increased 81.8% from 2001 to 2011, they already have more than 1 million Muslims and they've been letting in tons of Syrian refugees.

North America and the Americas at large should be a refuge from Islam and they're ruining it.

Attached: Flag_of_Canada_(Pantone).svg.png (1200x600, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Canada
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Edmonton_attack
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We are.

I refuse to believe you are not a burger with a proxy. To be this dumb and inaccurate.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Canada

The US has 3 million.

Sure but the US has over 320 million inhabitants, whereas you have 30 ish million.

Trump also had a temporary travel ban for people from some Muslim countries, which scared away a lot of Muslims from entering the US, making them go to Europe or Canada instead.
Canada should have followed the US's example

They make up less than 1% of their population and a lot of them are crazy African Americans who converted so it's not like they let them in.

They're also not shipping refugees en masse like you.

>en masse
But we do background checks

I see nothing wrong with this

Leafbro....
Just....

Attached: 2178429F-9304-4472-AD51-471D1735D9E4.jpg (251x242, 29K)

sit down nigger, you're an irrelevant mexican that american conservatives put in the same category as muslims

It doesn't matter, Muslims chimp out everywhere they go. Look at this:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Edmonton_attack

>The main suspect, 30-year-old Abdulahi Hasan Sharif, is a Somali national and refugee.

Not just American conervatives.
i think everyone does. Even American liberals make the same arguments for letting in Mexicans, as they do for letting in Muslims.

This is awful and must be stopped

Don't you have Muslims in CHIapas?

Kek, did you see Trump banning Mexicans from entering the country or something?

Keep North America Islam free

This country is falling apart and nobody cares. I just want to go to America where it's safe from this retardation.

I'd rather have Muslims at the moment. Too many mexicans here now. And most Muslims here are either black power niggas or Arabs who have a good skill. The only "bad" muslims are Somalis in Minnesota but that's because they used to be a 90% swedish state so it makes sense

There are less than 4 thousand Muslims in the whole country

Weren't most of the syrians Christian?

And the only muslims I see IRL are Iranians who are moderate. Where are the muslims?

Now you just need a wall to keep the chicanos out

Attached: 1521314200029.jpg (720x480, 29K)

America should be a refuge from you guys tho

Japan should be nuked by China, though.

Attached: 8B8862AA-79C1-489E-926D-907C690C50B6.jpg (1122x1122, 685K)

not even muslims want to live in mexico

Turkshit or cuck get out

>there are too many mexicans so we should import muslims instead
are u retarded

Why do you care? Mexico is central American.

yeah,they want to live in Germanistan

Attached: C2BE75F3-6724-419E-9BCC-27259489E2AD.jpg (480x360, 30K)

Exactly. Germany is so great, they can't help themselves. Meanwhile nobody wants to go to Mexico

You take that back