28 years old and still a virgin. I will never know what teen love means

28 years old and still a virgin. I will never know what teen love means.

Attached: 1510976308001.jpg (576x1024, 72K)

31 next month

Eщe 2 гoдa, и cтaнeшь мaгoм

Why didn't you get married?

Reviewbrah is actually 21

Damn

Same

Just the right age to fuck a teen, so you'll know.

I'm on the same boat blyat bro
I've been working on asserting myself better socially, but I don't really have hopes that it would work.

Neverminde
Tomorrow nuclear war is going to be, and such issues won't disturb you anymore.

>I will never know what teen love means.
This is grass-is-greener syndrome. It's not actually any better than relationships as adults. Only thing it sometimes has going over relationships when older is naivete, which is what is needed for truly romantic love, and even if you did mutually feel it, barely anyone who has romance in their teens (let alone those who fuck) are left with anything but poignant memories.
Expecting "love" amidst universal promiscuity is like the people raised on heroic propaganda being thrown into the industrial trench warfare of world war one. You ARE being exposed to the reality when you go into it, as much as you are avoiding it by wistfully imagining it.

Why don't you try a shidduch date? (This is still a thing, right?)

You can still love a teen. You're in Russia

don't care, lol.

25 here, was a shut in for years but now I go outside I can't find any girls aged 20-30, where are they?

I would go on a dating site but I'm shit at taking pictures of myself

23 here

>I would go on a dating site
don't do that man

How am I supposed to find girls then, I don't go out drinking and even if I did my nearest town is full of fat vile slags.

I just want a middle class qt

Only sluts go to a dating site. Try joining humanitarian activity, going to church, or something like that instead.

They are all in Chadian harems

Same but 30

Attached: c1f.jpg (297x331, 7K)

They were all taken at 20
Go for 20 year olds

32 here

Lost my virginity at 13 to my best friend and my life has only gone downhill from there. There'smuch more to life

Attached: 1523557060849.gif (400x388, 280K)

>humanitarian activity

Attached: 1426625010139.jpg (312x312, 66K)

What kind of charity work should I do to meet young girls?

t. 15 year old

There was an user who went to the Amazon for his job and stayed with an amerindian family. He paid them $300 to fuck their 11 year old daughter

Not that young you idiot. 16-20

That's the age they move to the city and become highway prostitutes

I feel my question is misunderstood

Are you guys literally virgins or are you just joking? You're telling me that in +20 years of existence, no female has ever felt sexual desire for you? I'm sorry, but this is impossible.

Attached: 1522733035460.jpg (700x641, 46K)

some did when I was a teen but I sperged out haha

This some girl always kissed me and another said she wouldn't mind fucking me a few times but I was autistic and never did anything until I was 18

Not joking

33 here.

I mean, I'm still a youngfag (16) but I can get why some people are virgins.
Women are attracted to 2 things:
- A certain "look" to the guys body, most will not go for a fatfuck or skellyfag, you need to look somewhat good (Acne instantly disqualifies you)
- And a bit of confidence, Girls (most cases from observations) do not like guys who don't make the first move, and generally preffer guys who know what they want and what they like.
This description often fits the C H A D S.

You better worry about finding love at all. Who cares about some teen love

What's wrong with germans? I thought lads from rich cunts have no problem take girl if not from Germany then from some poor shithole.
One fucking germans did it with my ex-gf.

Even if some did it, how am I supposed to know?

>I mean, I'm still a youngfag (16)
MODS

>Pole is underage

WELL IMAGINE MY SHOCK

Better reset your IP lad.

MODS