ITT: post wh*toids getting btfo

ITT: post wh*toids getting btfo

Attached: ig.png (763x509, 599K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/world/2017/05/22/mexican-mob-in-cancun-attacks-russian-man-loathed-for-his-racist-videos.html
whitesouthafrica.com/
archive.is/kulJO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

not funny

very funny

The walk of shame is a kid glove punishment for tourists

>thieve
Is this mutt spelling? Some sort of dialect?

why do wh*tes think they can do as they please in our countries?

Attached: 657x328-ragam-tradisi-diarak-keliling-kampung-di-indonesia-150327e.jpg (657x328, 41K)

Hipster shitheads who go to Indonesia on holiday aren't white.

Actually, hipsters in general aren't white, just like black people who have jobs that require literacy aren't black.

Attached: uvapostr02[1].jpg (300x381, 68K)

Attached: sorry.jpg (680x383, 42K)

lmao what is this?

GREAT thread

I dont understand this I just dont. All of these whitoid memes and mayocide comments are just making me more sympathetic to pol viewpoints because it seems like no one cares at all about demographic displacement in the west. How can anyone see this and think this is healthy?

t. wh*te scum
this is the future of every wh*te dog
it is what Mexico should do with wero tourists who commit crimes
praise kara boga brother

Guatemala, you are based. Don't let anyone tell you differently. Also, you're one of only three countries with a right to bear arms. Based.

>brown man falling for stormfag propaganda
classic

Attached: zz.png (1620x736, 2.11M)

>Implying that's not the point

The BLACKED meme was 100% pol. Their strategy is to get you insecure and hateful of black people.

need this girl as my gf

Attached: Screenshot_1.jpg (145x198, 14K)

i dont think pol are that clever
mostly its int posters being ironic shitheads (i think the BLACKED and KARA BOGA memes are hilarious btw you must be really insecure to be bothered by something as absurd as that)

wait, no, i can't tell how old is she

Attached: 1518163588831.gif (400x388, 280K)

>Mexico
Not only do they not look Mexican but the filename says it's in Indonesia

Attached: french-man-does-walk-shame.jpg (720x939, 47K)

I never claimed the picture was Mexico you dumb mutt

Attached: 1322798589001.jpg (384x395, 41K)

Hippies who go to SEA deserve this

I don't care, Based Yank

Attached: umm.jpg (261x193, 14K)

Aw thanks man you make posting here worthwhile

It is true, I am bad at irony. However I have never seen anyone in int call for all blacks and jews to die. Why is there posting for white self hatred and genocide? I genuinely just dont get it. Is it pol recruitment? Irony? Self loathing? I am so confused...

shut the fuck up white-worshiper cocksucker

>making him specify that he's from France
Indonesians have a sense of humour.

Isnt guatemala a pure AMERINDIAN paradise
Why are you protecting wh*Tes

We're harsher than that.

id you cant tell that europeans referring to each other as "m*Doid" and "yteboi" isnt shitposting you might have aspergers bro im sorry

IS shitposting fuck
my white genocide agenda has been revealed............

Shit, forgot to link this article
foxnews.com/world/2017/05/22/mexican-mob-in-cancun-attacks-russian-man-loathed-for-his-racist-videos.html

>you must be really insecure to be bothered by something as absurd as that

Welcome to Jow Forums. If you ever read the posts on these threads you'd see how insecure people are.

>I have never seen anyone in int call for all blacks and jews to die

Attached: skeptical.gif (500x579, 966K)

Browner than you jose

Well I guess I am an aspie. I always knew this would happen some day

is that the Philippines?
truly the most powerful race

wh*tes are weak as fuck

> (OP)
>I dont understand this I just dont. All of these whitoid memes and mayocide comments are just making me more sympathetic to pol viewpoints because it seems like no one cares at all about demographic displacement in the west. How can anyone see this and think this is healthy?

>All of these whitoid memes and mayocide comments are just making me more sympathetic to pol viewpoints

>comments are just making me more sympathetic to pol viewpoints

>sympathetic to pol viewpoints

>pol

>viewpoints

Wow you've been baited pretty badly here brother. Jow Forums is a place of entertainment at best but it's mostly being taken by faggots who serves their shitty ideological pov which is the only thing that make them feel less miserable.
Just go out and enjoy life but stay away from ideas that do not come from your own introspection session and that are forced upon you.

As always
Lots of love

is Guatemala honorary Aryan?

WTF I thought stealing is niggers' job?
Now you fucking wh*Toids are stealing their job, faggot.

BASED
they are whiter than most americans

Too late I called the Federale Bureau de las Investagaciones on you

Attached: 1526588111.jpg (526x701, 62K)

Fuck off, spic.

The Serbs should have killed you.

Your country is a easily confused with the more relevant Slovakia, which is irrelevant.

Shut up, yid.

Swiss posters are pretty cool. I guess you are right, of course. I just don't get the..."humour" of hating white people "ironically". I am not pol. All I really want is for a european left wing government to oppose unfettered immigration and promote sustainable birth rates.

epic and BASED post my white brother!

what is it with asians and their death marches?

Slovenia no es blanco, amigo. Lo siento.

Nope! Not even close
I mean...I should lurk moar I guess

Because I am an aspie I guess...

It's not death marches, just walk of shame.

Public shaming is more effective in Asia more than anything even death. Because sometimes getting alienated by public is worse than being dead here. As far as I recall, the family of corrupted politician hided their faces because everytime they went out, people would whisper "don't be like them, his father was a corruptor" or something like that. It's not a bad thing though for this case.

They might need another nuke

It's indeed a death march, because their images will be forever remembered as thieves.

Its the exact point. Behind the "wh*Te" or "BLACK" posts, the images of cuckolding and interracial BlackMale/WhiteFemale, you'll find 95% of the time a white fatass from Jow Forums and stormfront who just wants to trigger the white majority of Jow Forums to start disliking or hating non-whites.

I don't know the term but its kind of "reverse psychology" or some shit. It started on Jow Forums and Jow Forums is one of the most infected boards.

Who the fuck would carry pictures of black penises and white people being humiliated except a Jow Forumstard?

As if it would matter to some guy from another country

At least take a finger from them

Nah their photos would be published in public areas, so basically it will be something like "see these guys? they're thieves. Be aware of them when they're near you."

I mean, it must be working because all it has made me think is "oh pol is right, there really are people who want all whites to die and be replaced"

Yeah but no one in their home countries would see it, so it's not the same element of shame

That's what it makes me think.

>there really are people who want all whites to die and be replaced
This is true. Don't let that guy trick you, some of the openly admit they want white people replaced.

I don't think white gives a shit with something like this.

Never ever take Jow Forums seriously. I join the shitposting because of it's fun, but I have some white friends IRL.

It works pretty well tbqh. Btw are you white or something? Parece muy "pro-blanco" por un chico de Guatemala, pensaría que los Guatemaltecos serían mas "pro-indígenas" o algo.

Yes there are people who want all whites to die and be replaced.

Attached: jewreplace.jpg (1536x2048, 301K)

Starting to think this race war idea isn't so bad after all.

>implying that (((thing))) is going to reproduce

Once you're used to steal from other people, no one would bothered anymore in the home countries.
These thieves would lose some limb if that law is fully implemented.

t. no evidence

Its likely just numerous people, some with obsessions, some actual cuckolds, some sinister people, and so on.

Lmao, fugging wh*toids.

>BLACKED is owned by a jew
Wh*toids outplayed by the chosen people again. Not surprising since jews have the highest iq of all people on avarage.

Chad thieves vs virgin law enforcement

Also he is from richer country country for fuck sake

I want wh*Toids to be replaced and gtfo of non white land such as Asia, Africa, America, Australia, and Southern Europe

Friendly reminder a minority of like 1% whites ruled South Africa until other white people told them to stop

We will win, we always win

don't care, all creeds and colours are based. I'd advise you to stop judging people for not being "white"

That's the point you fucking faggot. It's basically saying "you see this woman? You want her right? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE HER, AND YOU KNOW WHY? BECAUSE NIGGERS!"
The immediate reaction is anger towards the group who is preventing you from getting what you want.

>oh pol is right, there really are people who want all whites to die and be replaced
Maybe there are, maybe there aren't. The fact is whats happening to Europe and North America will lead to whites becoming a minority in our countries.
Whether this is mainly coming from malicious intent, geopolitics or just plain old greed is up for debate but the reality of the situation is a simple mathematical equation

This. Something must be done to stop it.

Just posting this instead whitesouthafrica.com/

cringe. stop your conspiracies just because you hate brown people and you can't get laid doesn't mean you're getting holocausted, virgin freak.

Where does this happen?

I like that, shaming someone etches it into their mind way better than a simple fine or prison sentence.
Shame sticks with you

Well it is pretty much the Hooton Plan too, on a Europe-wide scale archive.is/kulJO

Same. I think foreign criminals should have one of their hands cut off as punishment.

I don't see this as wrong.
Though it probably wouldn't have any effect on some "career thief" bydlo.

Nah I am mixed, but I just find it funny how white people are the only people on the planet who seem to want there to be fewer of themselves

"themselves"
?

what are you supposed to be?

In a tourist island in Indonesia.

They were paid shills trying to divide people. You don't know shit about pol.

>Implying anyone on planet Earth or in the observable universe is or will ever be White
The only white man in existence is God, the eternal white man

The majority of people of Jow Forums are right wing and hate muslims/black people just like the rest of Jow Forums
It's just that Jow Forums is more light-hearted and has more irony than Jow Forumseddit
However if you go into generals like /brit/ or /fr/ you'll see that it's Jow Forumslite

What?

Are you marriee?
Do you have children?

Stop taking Jow Forums memes so seriously dude

People in generals are too chicken shit to post outside of them.