GIVE IT BACK YOU CHEESE MONKEYS!!!

GIVE IT BACK YOU CHEESE MONKEYS!!!

Attached: img_3210.jpg (3000x4000, 1.95M)

Hammurabi was Gaul

your sandmonkey cousins will blow it up because its an idol

is that your moms dildo

This. The romans always hated us.

It's the code of Hammurabi

Isis is gonna blow it up if they give it to you

Attached: 342.jpg (1584x886, 110K)

These two have it right All you can do is destroy history and pray 5 times a day.

You give this back too you fucking thieves. what we will do with it is no concern of you.

Attached: 2332153923_b25e05c18f_b.jpg (1024x753, 523K)

Just gonna borrow this right here obelisk

Attached: Paris_obelisk.jpg (1944x2592, 1.49M)

The fun part is, even if you get all of europe, your kind is still too stupid to bring it back.

It's a pretty fucking impressive artefact from the dawn of men is what it is
I'll never know why some peole think there are only paintings in the Louvre when you can actually find stuff like this

Attached: Ramses III sarcophagus_Louvre.jpg (940x731, 711K)

Why so you can destroy it?

so that the next islamic uprising can destroy it?

The British museum is also filled with stuff the savages keep demanding back, it's our sacred duty to protect such artifacts

>The fun part is, even if you get all of europe, your kind is still too stupid to bring it back.

Attached: 1512257385214.jpg (1125x1234, 263K)

>+200% walls and towers health

Stop trying to justify your thievery.

gas urself my man

These priceless relics are the common heritage of mankind, it would be a crime to let some pissed off sand dweller destroy them

Do you have any justification for destroying these beautiful artifacts?

Where's the lie tho
And if France should ever become a violent chaotic shithole again I wish they were all shipped somewhere safer

Attached: Joyaux de la couronne - Louvre 6.jpg (960x720, 163K)

pssh...nothin personnel...kid...

Attached: 800px-2007-08-27_Rosetta_Stone_London_0309.png (800x1295, 1.85M)

ISIS would blow them up in egypt, which is why we you need to give us the rest of your stuff too

We did not destroy any kind of artifacts ISIS did. we're pretty proud of our history.

This.

ISIS is part of you.
It's not safe in your lands.

>We
>ISIS
What even is the difference

thank you, I'm glad it was the third post down so I didn't have to ask

So you can destroy it? All you deserve is more airstrikes.

Thanks for this temple, medbro

Attached: 7C825DAB-5BFA-40FE-AE82-39054EC9CF5E.jpg (1200x1200, 223K)

I'm glad the British Museum exists, apart from that slip up over the cleaning of the acropolis marbles they've done a great job of saving many rare finds like that from the fiery wars, theft, and misuse they would have experienced on the continent and abroad.

>this thread

wtf non-egyptians are the niggers of the world

as long as isis or similar potential threats dwells in your land they should not be given back
ask again when you have been secularized

>back
Sure, Arabs give Egypt back to the Copts :)

>our history
>low middle age Abbasid resettlers having anything to do with Ancient Mesopotamian history

Attached: gff.jpg (912x905, 94K)

It might've been thievery, but it was an extremely good thing in the end.

In all honesty, dude. The right thing to do would be to ship them pretty much all of the rest of your ancient relics. Your region is WAY too unstable and these relics are priceless. We'll keep them in climate controlled rooms safe for humanity's sake.

You act like you have any more claim to them than we do. Those artefacts weren't made by Arabs; Their original creators are long gone.

It's not like they are owning them. They are actually lent from the Iraqi government to be exhibited there. Read a bit before you are posting.

Also, it's temporarily safer here than in and iraqi museum. Probably some tomb raiders would steal it cut it into pieces and sell it somewhere on the black market.