Which country had the best assassin?

which country had the best assassin?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (3000x1687, 547K)

Ancient Egypt by fat
Even though he wasn't really an assassin but overall it's the best game

Egypt

i was asking about the Assassin as the player character

my vote goes for Italy
Ezio Auditore is the best character in the series and his story is also the best one

Italy.

Newfags.

Italy

you guys seriously think AC Origins was this good?
the main story was extremely shit, player character was boring, the assassinations were the shitties thing ever, there was not a single creative assassination, all i had to do was climb some wall, wait until he is near and jump on him
and the game itself was very poorly done Witcher 3 rip-off, but the side quests were so boring i am never going to replay this game

AC Brotherhood is the best game

Ezio the best character
Altair the best assassin
Egyptian the best Kang

are those games even worth playing?
i rarely play games and the only game i've finished in the past 3 years or so is witcher 3, and i don't think it's easy to top that

No, those games suck ass, except the first and it's super dated

the Italian MED BULL of course

Ezio was the best Assassin, I liked Edward too but he was lacking in the actual "assassin" department. Haven't played Orgins yet though

yes, especially Assassin's Creed 2 and Brotherhood
to fully understand the plot you should play AC1 first but this game is boring as fuck, because you need to do a shitload of repetitive stuff between story missions
either start with AC1 and endure the boring part, believing that the rest of the series is good, or start with AC2 and maybe read a little about AC1 story

Assassin's Creed 2 was amazing for its time. Today would feel dated.

Black Flag was really fun though. Rest didn't do much for me.

Only Altair and Ezio, true assassns
Others are just trash

>Assassin's Creed 2 feeling dated
I just played through the whole series last year and it doesn't feel dated at all. The only game that's really dated is the first one

i don't mind bad controllers or graphics. i just want decent gameplay and a story that pulls me in the game. i rarely get addicted to games to the point i can't stop playing them, but i want to feel that again

even the first one doesn't feel dated, and i even dare to say, that for some reason AC1 looks better than AC2
this game was something cool, because there was never a game where you had such a freedom of movement
see this wall? you can climb it

but the first game feels like technical demo, awesome mechanics, but lack of content, half of the game is doing repetitive side quests to get access to assassinations

Assassin's Creed 2 is honestly still really good. I love how much detail they put into the world.

The reason witcher 3 was praised, is that it made the open world map feel as focused and full as a linear one.
If you play the AC games with the right expectations, you'll enjoy them. The story and missions are fun, but there's no meaningful side content.

try assassin's creed 2 if you're there for the story
AC 2, AC Brotherhood and AC Revelations are one complete story, you play as the same assassin over the course of like ~30 years of his life, from a young boy in AC2 to a 50 year old fart in Revelations

if the main content is good, i won't mind skipping side content. and linear games can be very good too. metro 2033 comes to mind. now those games were damn good

>Assassin's Creed I
15/20 (too repetitive)
>Assassin's Creed II
20/20
>Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
20/20
>Assassin's Creed Revelation
19/20
>Assassin's Creed III
18/20 (I didn't like at the first glance, but actually loved this game, you have to play it twice to realize it is really good)
>Assassin's Creed Liberation
12/20 (the bayou is too drafted, the game is not fun enough)
>Assassin's Creed Black Flag
18.5/20
>Assassin's Creed Rogue
17.5/20 (It was better than Black Flag, but it was too short, only 7 chapters)
>Assassin's Creed Unity
8/20 (Only Assassin's Creed I didn't finish)
>Assassin's Creed Chronicles
17/20 (not bad at all for a 2.5 D game)
>Assassin's Creed Syndicate
18/20 (Unlike some people, I absolutely loved this game)
>Assassin's Creed Origins
20/20

Assassins creed is open world, but the huge map feels pointless because there's nothing to do in it. The main missions and story are great, though.
I got burned out after the Ezio trilogy and haven't played assassins creed since then, but it was a damn good experience.

Rogue was short, because it was actually a side-game released formerly only on old-gen consoles, because AC Unity was coming for next-gen consoles and PC only
it's fun to play, and it's ending is the beggining of AC Unity(Shay Cormac is the templar who kills Arno Dorian's father at the beggining)

and i seriously don't know why people dislike Unity so much, you base the rating on the post-release problems and bugs?
try playing with the latest patch, it is all fixed and this game has honestly the best and most authentic city, best climbing animations, and best graphics(Syndicate looks downgraded compared to this one), story is very good, assassinations are perfect(you can perform them in a special way) and it has a lot of interesting side quests, including the ones where you help the Paris police solve murder cases

why this discussion on Jow Forums again?

I downloaded Unity recently. The graphics are easily the best in the series and the detail on everything is unreal, but it's buggy.
I got stuck in the falling animation 3 times in the first hour.

You can't discuss games on /v/.

Contrarians, baiting, Jow Forums, and fanboys ruin any discussion even before it begins.
I stopped browsing /v/ because it's just endless shitposting, baiting and butthurt.

Cuz dey all different cuntries

I have to give it to my nigga Kenway but what is his country? I know he was like from Scotland or Wales and not England. But did he ultimately settled down in the Carribean? If so which cunt?

Edward Kenway ultimately settled in London, you visit his mansion in AC Syndicate
he was killed by Reginald Birch later(templar and teacher of Haytham Kenway)

F R A N C E

Attached: 1920x1080_px_Arno_Dorian_assassins_creed_Assassins_Creed_Unity_ubisoft_video_games-714874.jpg!d.jpg (1600x900, 316K)

I played the game without the bugs, I even try to replay it again before the output of Origin, I stop at the 4 or 5 chapter.
I don't like the atmosphere, the lack of action, the fighting system, the missions which are too repetitive, the annex missions are not fun, I didn't enter in the game and even less in the protagonist, while when I played Ezio, I had the feel it was me, I was even moved by the death of Cristina Vespucci in Brotherhood.

I played the game without the bugs, I even tried to replay it again before the output of Origin, I stoped at the 4 or 5 chapter.
I don't like the atmosphere, the lack of actions, the fighting system, the missions which are too repetitive, the annex missions are not fun, I didn't enter in the game and even less in the protagonist, while when I played Ezio, I had the feel it was me, I was even moved by the death of Cristina Vespucci in Brotherhood, that says a lot.

Just play the first two, Brotherhood is a mere extension of 2 that falls apart halfway through
the creator intended it to be like 5-6 games then it ends with desmond, ubisoft fired him now its milking it dry

yeah the actual assassinations in the first one are great, but getting to them is such a slog. I also really liked the present day story because it was mysterious and you didn't really know what was going on, the present day stuff went to shit with Revelations I think and I had no idea what the fuck was even going on in 3

>Assassin's Creed III
I don't get why so many people hate this one, I really liked it. People complain about playing as Haytham and then having the sudden switch to Conner, but I think doing that did a good job at building up Haytham to be one of the best villains in the series. Conner is fucking boring though.
>Liberation
Forgot about that one, easily the worst in the series imo, though it's a "side" game so it doesn't really count

because /v/ is a garbage board

Ah yes I remember that. You seem to be a weird type of autist though to fantasize and remember so much of AC (if all the polish flags are the same of course) no offense.

Unity fut non-ironiquement mon préféré. Suivi de Black Flag vu que on peut entendre des voix de QUÉBÉCOIS et mon dieu Mélanie la grosse chienne qui te conduit à l'Animus et à Olivier mon dieu que je lui défoncerais sa petite chatte de pute sur la table

Many people including me were disappointed by the fact that the beginning was quite long (you have to wait for the chapter 5 or 6 to see the action really start. I also think that the fact that Connor was not as charismatic as Ezio played for something.
But when you play it again, you realize it's really good and then follow the Connor's life from his childhood, to his prime age, you see his misfortunes like the death of his mother or his people who is being slaughtered, we finish to really get attached to the character, even if he is not as charismatic as Ezio or Edward.
I had to replay AC 3 3 times. The DLC were also very good.

Unity aurait bien meilleure réputation aujourd'hui s'il était sorti fini. Je l'ai fait un an après, le patch d'installation était de 20go.
L'absence de cycle jour/nuit, les missions secondaires très nombreuses mais très pauvres et l'histoire principale plutôt courte en fin de compte et pas tellement intéressante dans le contexte historique en font quand même un gros gâchis.

I wish they release an AC with Gaulois.

assassin's creed toutatis

Italy. I don't think they'll have a character better than Ezzio. Ever.

Ezio was the best

but AC 4 was the most fun game

I just wish black flag was only a pirate game and didn't shoehorn the whole assassins stuff to brand it as an AC game

Altair was the only good character.

ezio

Was I the only one that enjoyed III? I really liked the snow and the town wandering and the tree jumping and hunting.

Sure, it wasn't very deep as a game, but it was the first one to show some really different environments.

Still haven't played the last 3, though.

I'd say Italy but I'm obviously biased. What did they show Altair using a crossbow in AC's trailer if you never get to use it during the game? This still pisses me off immensely

*why

Ezio obviously though I have a soft spot for the brother and sister duo from Syndicate.

Attached: assassin's creed jacob and evie frye.jpg (3840x2160, 840K)

Assassin's Creed 2 and Brotherhood are. If you want something a bit different then Black Flag was great with its sailing aspect.

probably the crossbow mechanics was broken somehow and they did not have time to fix it before the deadline so they cut it out
or maybe it made game too easy

>Assassins creed is open world, but the huge map feels pointless because there's nothing to do in it

That's nearly every open world game ever made. Annoying because everything has to be open world these days and developers don't even know what to fill it with.