Where do i start if i want to convert to islam? What should i read, what should i know?

Where do i start if i want to convert to islam? What should i read, what should i know?

I dont know where else to ask this

Attached: 0215241E-5F86-4AD8-8A1E-E34A8A44645B.png (640x427, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikihow.com/Pray-in-Islam
quran.com/.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kys

kys

Learn Arabic. The Koran is mean to be read in arabic

If you truly want to convert then say "There is no God but Allah and Mohammad is his messenger."
Any local mosque nearby? Someone should help you what to do.
You have the internet, so you have access to the Quran
Anything you want to know?

Attached: 2322444-1346702699072.jpg (450x338, 18K)

Read the Koran and the Bible and live life according to the teachings of Jesus and Mohamed and pray five times a day and give to charity.

God bless OP.

No, you could read the Quran in any language. During the Rashidun the quran was translated into Persian so that muslim Persians could read it

good luck

Attached: 1464028488994.jpg (2392x3968, 2.36M)

>kys

Where do i start with learning how to pray? Seems like a complicated process, and also, must it be done in arabic?

Fight for the freedom of your country and embrace paganism

Some say you need to learn Arabic and some say no, depends what Islamic philosophy you follow. I believe that you could pray in your native language.Besides the Quran wasn't translated into multiple languages for nothing.

For praying ask your local mosque. If there isn't then here wikihow.com/Pray-in-Islam
I think this would help.

Attached: 234234234.gif (500x300, 1.84M)

You just need to say “La ilaha illa Allah, Muhammad rasoolu Allah” and you're a Muslim.

How do I become a jew

love of shekels, kabballah, and learn the way of deceptions. some cosmetics for the nose as well so it's easier to find goldbergs.

1st - Have faith.
2nd - Learn all prayers and pray them.
3rd - Learn all laws and obey them.
4th - Go to a hearing with three Rabbis who will test your knowledge and faith.
5th - After Rabbis approve of you, cut benus.

That's it! Only takes just about 3 years and a complete lifestyle change! Easy peasy...

move to japan like that one weeb whore

Honestly the racial perks of the jew class seem more appealing than three muslim class

If I did pick a religion it would be that

Attached: flat800x800075f.u2.jpg (484x425, 18K)

t. a snakeoil salesman and his shill

Just google. There is a tonne of information and testemonials from converts to islam on tumblr.

>mutilate your dick

No thanks, g-d is not worth it

>Only takes just about 3 years
>only

Attached: images.jpg (250x201, 11K)

pathetic invideles

Its extremely easy, learning arabic will take some time, but consult some youtube videos.

You wont get the true message of the quran, every translator involves some bias and interpretation. A literal translation wouldnt make sense.

Heres a site with the Quran and many translations. quran.com/.

This UAE posters often posts misinformation about islam, dont trust him with his salafist leanings.

Leave Britain Mohammed

>muslims so desperate for first world converts they snap at this autist OP doing a LARP
Why do muslims have this weird love for White people?

Attached: How can arabs even compete.jpg (720x960, 65K)

No. I have western values and contribute to the society.

>salafist leanings
do you know what salafist mean you dindong?

Attached: wojak-numale.png (644x800, 15K)

I go under the assumption everyone is being genuine. The larping guy is very pathetic.

I can baptize you if you want.
I'm a Tatar, my ancestors were baptizing the great Khans.