/sino/ - 中文

Dead cat edition

Attached: 5D6C3052-6049-4A5C-9D69-036775D6044F.jpg (199x254, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KGIuo5lecgo
instagram.com/p/BhP-0rUFmTM/
ft.com/content/30b5a944-3b57-11e8-b9f9-de94fa33a81e
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OPRx_uwsMW4
scmp.com/news/china/article/2141183/us-security-head-bolton-would-risk-military-conflict-china-achieve-goals
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trade-china-technology/trump-to-unveil-china-tariff-list-this-week-targeting-tech-goods-idUSKCN1H90C3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why no resources

Peru, will you try using the story of your dead cat to get Chinese pussy?

Attached: 8B4BAD66-5006-45FB-9868-4027674E8DC5.jpg (1147x1147, 224K)

My wife and my daughter

Attached: 24681960-61B1-4393-A200-1A8C34E627D5.jpg (640x796, 452K)

Hi sino,
Chinaman here, Ching Chong ding dong.
Today I would like to tell you more about what we dirty slant eyes are up to. As you know TenCent (more like fifty cent amirite) recently acquired SuperSell. It contains subliminal messages.

Attached: IMG_0018.jpg (602x339, 53K)

Now this is a game for losers. When you destroy your opponents crown tower it sounds like the other guy is ejaculating. So winning really means you lose!

When you accomplish some action in the game, like putting down a big thing or destroying a large number of troops, the audience background sound plays. It can be heard saying "CIA" indistinctly. Now remember, in this game winning is losing!

This game is targeted at a global audience. So it contains both English and Chinese subliminal hints. The "princess" troop for instance, looks she (he?) is carrying a penis for a bow. When it fires it sounds like someone is saying "pee!", or if you listen for Chinese, "逼” like in 傻逼. Another obvious example is the "mega minion" troop, when it attacks it sounds like it is saying "shit", or in Chinese, "吃的”.

Some things in the game one has to look at backwards. For instance, the witch troop, if one looks at the action of it summoning skeletons backwards, it looks like something different and more obviously obscene. So the "skeletons" in this game means something else. Another example is the "inferno tower", which shoots out light, but looks more like a retina. If you stare at the game for too long it will hurt you, not the other way around!

With that said, what the hell is the problem with us disgusting Ching Chong folks?

Nice blog, liked and subscribed

Your wife and my booty call

if the multiverse theory is right, my cat still alive in another universe.

if we are on a simulation, on a matrix, then my cat was just a program.
do any of you even exist?
what if I wrote this matrix?

youtube.com/watch?v=KGIuo5lecgo

peru, this is pointless. unfalsifiable theories are a useless endeavor. your cat is gone. accept it and move on.

peru when I was a young'n I thought of the possibility that the entire world was created for me and everyone else was just playing their role like npc's in a videogame, now I know that the truth is you are the main character and we are the npc

how come chinese rarely have pet dogs and cats

Just too darn delicious

do Chinese people also bully half-white mutts like the Koreans do?

Attached: hapa girl bullied.png (1280x715, 762K)

>>Chinese shoppers are set to spend 46.3 billion yuan ($7 billion) on their pets by 2022, up from 17.5 billion yuan this year as the market grows at around an annual 20 percent, according to estimates from Euromonitor. The U.S. market may be much bigger with an estimated $44.4 billion in sales this year but it is only growing around 2 percent a year.

give it time, unfortunately. it's only a matter of time before 'pets' become more important then poor humans.

i can make her squirt to make her feel better

Is footkraut still here somewhere?

Is there any tragedy in the world bigger than the dead of my cat?
what about my friend from high school, his mom died from cancer when he was 15 after 2 years of agony? did he suffer more than me?

hehe

How the fuck are Chinks able to live?

instagram.com/p/BhP-0rUFmTM/

The white man truly is the one superior race.

The KTV hostess must have murdered him and then stole his money

Nvm about the face but can we all just take a moment to enjoy the beauty of deez solez

Attached: 56EE639F-8FA5-411F-9FC4-AA5B172A0FCC.jpg (640x789, 385K)

butterface

Her face is perfectly average

ft.com/content/30b5a944-3b57-11e8-b9f9-de94fa33a81e

>Healthcare: Cancer breakthrough leads China’s biotech boom

>New generation of cell therapies helps Chinese emerge as industry leaders

B-b-b-but m-muh no innovation meme?

Attached: C2838EF8-9C3C-4090-8A52-B2D7898904C6.jpg (490x490, 62K)

Humans > cats

every week MSM publishes a clickbait article about miracle cancer cure. I'll believe it when I see.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OPRx_uwsMW4

You haven’t seen Florida “driving” then.

Except China already made $30 billion in sales of it.

>A few days before Craig Chase was discharged from the Jiangsu Provincial People’s Hospital in Nanjing, his doctor told him something he never expected to hear: his cancer had been cured.

>“His English was not so good, so he used Google Translate. When he said I was cured, I told him it was impossible — there is no cure for multiple myeloma,” he recalls. “But he said, ‘no, you’re definitely cured’. It was unbelievable.”

>Unbelievable, perhaps, but also true. When Mr Chase, now 57, returned home to America after his six weeks of treatment in China to undergo further tests, his doctors could find no trace of multiple myeloma. The blood cancer he had suffered for three years — which had threatened to end his life — was gone.

Traditional Chinese Medicine =^]

cats = loyals
humans = shit

because you kept it as slave. give it the option of coming and going as you please and stop feeding it. see how loyal it is.

dogs are more loyal

dogs > cats

Cats are fake loyal

Excitement over the trial soon turned to disbelief in some quarters, in part because Legend was such an unfamiliar name, but also because it was based in China. Some delegates at the conference told the Financial Times that data from a company based in a country that fiddles its economic growth figures could not be trusted.

He was not the only one to take note of the data published at Asco. Investors snapped up shares in Legend’s parent company, Hong Kong-listed GenScript, which have appreciated sixfold since the positive study.

Legend also piqued the interest of executives at Johnson & Johnson, the world’s largest healthcare company. The big pharma group had been looking for a way to enter the race to develop a Car-T for multiple myeloma, and was stunned by the trial results.

>Vasant Narasimhan, chief executive of Novartis, the first company to launch a Car-T, says his group could end up turning to Chinese companies to help produce its treatments. “There’s no question there’s very strong expertise in China on automation, roboticisation and miniaturisation,” he says. “We want to tap into it if the quality is there.”

>Dr June says Tmunity, a company he recently founded, could also carry out research in China, noting that many of the country’s biologists trained at universities in the US before returning home — but can conduct experiments at a much lower cost. If China continues to do such a huge amount of research, it will eventually lead to important breakthroughs.

you missed the most important part

>Even if Legend’s Car-T turns out to be better than its US rival, however, it could be something of an outlier. Researchers in both countries say that despite the surge in research, China is still playing scientific catch-up.

>“Legend is the exception,” says Dr June. “The rest are just Xeroxing what we’re doing in the US — there’s not much innovation yet.”

>Yang Ling, founder of Persongen Biomedicine, a Chinese Car-T group, agrees. “On a technical level our country is basically following the trend in blood tumours.”

Strong expertise on miniaturization lol yep just look at their tiny dicks

>because most companies are not innovators, this means all companies are not

Attached: 7CC73CC1-6E0E-45FB-BD96-B8D9B6ED1EEC.png (614x760, 140K)

How’s that mohamadou dick?

Attached: BB051714-B868-4338-A586-4EE100D3C8D7.png (413x821, 184K)

Attached: 3DB92BD0-158B-422A-97DF-D5C86C5AD528.jpg (700x394, 46K)

>>According to fr:François Héran, former Head of the Population Surveys Branch at INSEE and Director of INED (French National Institute for Demographic Research) between 1999 and 2009, about one eighth of the French population is of Muslim origin in 2017 (8.4 million)

it's could be a bit higher.

Why don’t you reply to yourself with one of your funny brainlets on that you mong

terrible insult, there's literally nothing wrong with being a muslim

My life rn

Attached: 278A7D4D-D4FF-43F7-8A77-411FB284D5ED.jpg (1080x745, 125K)

Based Bolton

scmp.com/news/china/article/2141183/us-security-head-bolton-would-risk-military-conflict-china-achieve-goals

Im gonna carry with his dead my entire life.
if kharma exist I hope for a painful dead to me.
any punishment, I deserve it, get burned alive to dead.

I don't even get why Chinese love to drive so much and place so much emphasis on car ownership. Driving in China is shit, there's traffic jams everywhere.

You can get where you want to go in hAlf the time on an ebike

I'm sure I got this general right

>You can get where you want to go in hAlf the time on an ebike
try biking to work 50+km away
better yet, try walking it

>bike
>in China

there are easier ways to commit suicide, I suppose.

more like feet and depressed peru

There's separate bike lanes

If you live that far away take the train

a chink business partner told me once that the chinese invest heavy on expensive cars because the ownership of property in China is not forever. all lands , buildings and house at the end still belonging to the Communist party.

>If you live that far away take the train
>implying there are trains in america outside of cities

and many cities dont even have a train anyways

and congress is too busy making sure gay people can get married to fund any infrastructure investments

most of our current trains (and roads/bridges) were only designed to last into the 1980's

Attached: bra_infrastructures_feat[1].png (730x480, 11K)

who wants to bike and show up to your destination drenched in sweat?

no thanks, cars for me

>There's separate bike lanes

ah yes, that really makes a difference...

>/Sino/
>Taking about america

Derp

They buy expensive cars because they want to show off and not take the same overcrowded bus everyday.

Why but expensive property then?

Because it is much better than driving in 2010, 2005, 2000, 1995, or maybe 1990. Back then no one had cars though

Yes I agree

But being a 10%+ muslim country is a problem.

What? Every year is worse driving in China because more cars on the road.

is public transit awful in china?

尽管大量证据都足以反驳犹太复国主义分子们有关犹太人遭到大屠杀的言论,然而犹太复国主义分子们不但一再坚持这一站不住脚的言论,而且通过向西方国家的政府渗透势力来阻止任何人或组织研究犹太人大屠杀事件或对此提出置疑。

Um have ya ever been to china? Dogs and cats everywhere. Especially in the fancy areas where they get the whole beverly hills treatment.

No it's pretty based thats why everyone uses it

Me and my full Chinese Mommy

Attached: bbc.jpg (800x800, 92K)

Derek jeter married a chink?

It’s awful because it’s full of chinks. Poor subhuman farmers that don’t know how to act like humans

Attached: B8DBCEA7-BFC9-40C6-A3DC-2F29DDE51723.jpg (640x637, 507K)

Why are you France footkraut

Did the janny ban all of your IPs?

為什麼從自己那麼多的故事?

Attached: download.jpg (269x188, 5K)

西蒙·特洛伊科斯格羅夫,用戶操作桿超級管理,完全訪問權限授予。

Attached: c66169d2f29b8e67975e2b1cc513c521.jpg (650x1282, 182K)

>China is going to overtake the world
>They will hate me because I'm not chinese
I wish I was chinese.

Which is why the US is determined to stop technological progress on earth outside of its control.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trade-china-technology/trump-to-unveil-china-tariff-list-this-week-targeting-tech-goods-idUSKCN1H90C3

>TARGETING ‘MADE IN CHINA 2025’
>White House trade adviser Peter Navarro said last week that Section 301 tariffs would focus on Chinese industries benefiting from the Made in China 2025 plan, which aims to replace advanced technology imports with domestic products.

The US can never tolerate that anyone outside its control will have equal or better technology.

Not too long, and the US will resort to killing chinese scientists via assassinations and prevent ethnic Chinese scientists from leaving the US.

Sounds based
Chinks are insects and need to be exterminated on a grand scale

Huge Chinese navy parade yesterday morning.

Attached: 8cdcd42dcac31c3a662f13.jpg (5088x3392, 1.42M)

I wish this general was more than just sex tourism garbage

48 warships and submarines, 76 warplanes, 10,000 troops.

Attached: large size.jpg (2048x955, 192K)

As seen from satellite.

Attached: Dafvbz4XkAEx6PG.jpg (799x1280, 163K)

在草

How do Chinese actually view white people? Will I be hated if I go to china?

that's the strategy of wh*te supremacists.
objectifying every other race to show their dominance.

When China wins, all wh*te trash needs to be castrated en masse.

>destroyer formation

Attached: 64006a8dc5831c3a65fd54.jpg (1140x479, 111K)

Big guy Xi viewed the parade onboard missile destroyer Changsha.

Attached: DalYvWtXkAEouzn.jpg (1200x800, 162K)

Carrier Liaoning.

Attached: DaocdQtU8AASOk-.jpg (799x1200, 130K)

Nuke subs

Attached: DaoWbpdU8AAdqGz.jpg (1200x392, 137K)

I don't know how a soldier can serve and salute a leader not chosen by the people. It doesn't make sense to me.

Fast attack nuke subs

Attached: DaoWenuUQAAeRfw.jpg (1200x405, 120K)

>he has a pass

Attached: 1493269761471.jpg (216x205, 18K)

So, the 80+ million Communist Party members are aliens and not Chinese people?

Attached: Daocdd7V4AAIryQ.jpg (1199x402, 60K)

Attached: DaoWigIUwAEneTX.jpg (1200x417, 139K)

Very classic style of photo. Reminds me of old pictures of IJN

Attached: DamCSYfVMAAveC6.jpg (1200x800, 178K)

chinese are classless numoney fags

I don't know anything about chinese politics, can anyone join the communist party and vote for the leader like how it works in Canada?

More like fishing boats with a fiberglass shell lol

Next thing you’ll talk about that fake rail gun again