End the Fed

It's time Jow Forums returns to the question of whether America should abolish the Federal Reserve. I'm tired and disgusted at this globalist institution that has a monopoly on the financial sovereignty of individuals in our nation. The central bankers and their Wall Street masters have ruined far enough of Western civilization. Bitcoin, and cryptocurrencies in general, is a first step towards the destruction of this evil status quo.

End the Fed.

Attached: End_the_Fed.jpg (220x336, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/huWJuEZtE9o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The fed will end itself, just chill out and accumulate bitcoin before the ball really gets rolling.

For things to change there would have to be a revolution which will never happen again. What is the primary driver behind every revolution? It is the insecurity of the livelihood of the people. The powers that be finally realised this simple truth: keeping the people secure and comfortable is the way to retaining control. As long as people have their snapchat and netflix and television, enough money to sustain themselves and keep a hobby on the side to distract themselves from the fucked up state of the world nothing will change. Nobody cares. There are videos on youtube with millions of views exposing the blatant scam that the central banks are committing. People watch it and it goes in through one ear and out the other. Everyone knows that there is something sinister going on behind the scenes, but wait, the next season of X shitty netflix series is out, better watch that instead.

You can gather all the people in the world and tell them the truth about our monetary system, the reason behind all the wars in the middle east and they won't do much more than complain about it on twitter, attend a march or two and then go back to their electronics and distractions. Nobody wants a revolution. Nobody truly wants change. So nothing will change.

Attached: 1507715626114.jpg (3840x2160, 939K)

This meme is fucking dumb. It's always the same tired old talking points that arent even remotely based in reality.

I've just resorted to trusting in myself for ending it all

Time to false flag a fire under their arse

Fuck off back to Jow Forums

There's literally nothing wrong with central banks.

You need the fed more than you think.
T. user who lived in a shithole with hyperinflation as a child.

if you understand the picture ive posted then you understand the only way out is global debt deleveraging.......some time in the next 5-10 years, probably sooner...

Attached: 20170601_CBs.jpg (956x501, 118K)

Attached: 1522525677462.jpg (2815x1639, 1.16M)

End income tax too. Go to purely consumption tax. Much fairer.

You'll never do it, you won't be allowed.

Attached: 1511101367477.jpg (946x798, 99K)

>It's time Jow Forums returns to the question of whether America should abolish the Federal Reserve.
Jow Forums hates the fed there's no question

This. Most people who want to end the Fed don't remotely understand it

man this is depressing
all the more reason for me like ourselves to fix this mess. we owe it to future generations.

Attached: 1517612937776.png (683x642, 562K)

Oh I understand fiat currency alright. The first to spend printed money has an advantage over everyone who spends it afterwards post-inflation. That's unfair and favors the banks and the government, both of which are completely horrendous organizations.

21 trillion in debt with no way to pay back a borrowed single dollar?
youtu.be/huWJuEZtE9o

That's a pretty good quick summarization of the situation. Mind if I save this as pasta?

Correct. However, by doing this, the fed stabilizes the economy (making it go up faster when it's down, and making it go down when it's too high). Does this infringe on individual liberties? Quite so. But most people aren't willing to wait for the economy to stabilize all by itself, because it can take a very long time. And so, a small amount of discretionary policy isn't all that bad, if done properly, in order to not lose our current standards of living.

>not realising crypto is literally what the central bankers have been striving for.
>a cashless society where nations economies are replaced by internet money.

Just ride the wave and become the new NEET superclass.