When the bombs start falling, and me and my friends live out far away in Norrland...

When the bombs start falling, and me and my friends live out far away in Norrland, rest assured you fucking mongoloid Russian pieces of shit.
We will not go down without a fight, fuck Russia, fuck your nuclear war, fuck your president, fuck your motives, FUCK russia.

Attached: 1363517651.jpg (1000x462, 571K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UYlJkGxVPRA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I love niggers

God´s sake calm your tits down, Sven. No nuclear war is going to happen.

Fuck off men, I made me laugh for some strange reason.

At this rate it will be full on war in less than two months.
Maybe i'll go join the Finns, die side by side, this time they won't stand alone.

I hope theres a nuclear war so I can apply all that i learned from Varg's videos

You*

>At this rate it will be full on war in less than two months.
>At this rate

That is the key, Things will de-escalate soon enough. Although Your average ivan is not guilty of all these shit, FFs You need to read what the russian in Jow Forums write to see how shitty things are and what a miserable life most russians live.

It doesn't matter, they will join with their leader just like they did 100 years ago, history repeats itself.
Finland sacrificed hundred thousand men defending the entire north from being taken by Russia, i realise now.
This time, things are different Russia is much bigger, much better armed, but this time i won't sit idly by and watch, no, this time they wont just waltz right on through.

Putin said we can have Norrland if we ally with them

There won't be a world war. Everyone will lose money from it.

of course the cuck that is sweden will ally with USA

The jew has spoken No war will happen.

I'm not allying with anyone, but USA is too far from us to invade physically. Russia will be knocking on the front door two days after the first bomb hits the ground, and i'll be ready for them.

>things will de-escalate soon enough
youtube.com/watch?v=UYlJkGxVPRA

Russia will always win you loser

>USA is too far from us to invade physically.

Alaska is actually pretty close. Closer than, say, New York.

Good lad. If there's foreign brigades I'll sign up.

>Russia will always win
Maybe they will win the war, but i'll make sure if they come for me it will be a battle they will remember

>A realidade é um Jogo

A civil war is much more likely than a war with Russia you retard.

Inte direkt krig med Ryssland men om det blir världskrig kommer Ryssen försöka ta all jävla land som finns, vi är andra i kö för det efter Finland.

Russia has much better nature than Sweden

sweden hasn't had a war since the 1700s

i hope russia wipes out the sw*des tbqh

Who care about you? You will freeze to death and run out of resources before our soldiers can kill you.

This will most likely be their route of attack, most of the big cities will be wiped out, and Finland will be hit face on.
Up north in Sweden and Norway people can survive because of the vast open uninhabited spaces, you could probably build a bunker and live undetected up there.
But there is where i will make my last stand.

Attached: russian attack plans.png (1026x1104, 92K)

You are retarded.

do you even have a gun sven?

sweden hasn't been at war since the 1700s so it is completely inexperienced when it comes to industrial warfare

I have a hunting rifle and a handgun, maybe 1000 rounds of ammunition.
Other than that, the usual tools, a combat knife, shovels, axes whatnot.

>worrying about Putin when Jamal and Ali
are practically behind your window 24/7 grenades at hand and raring to go

>People don't shoot up their schools in Sweden, I guess swedes have no guns!

Attached: pqafkb6d9ba01.jpg (645x729, 49K)

>sweden hasn't been at war since the 1700s

Stop saying this you utter retard.

this isn't 1700, russians have automatic weapons now

Attached: 1495902426378.gif (300x182, 2.32M)

Yeah, i wanted to buy a high caliber marksmans rifle, like a HK417 or something but they're so damn expensive

you have to understand, last time sweden was at war was in the 18th century, and they fought with black powder rifles and pikes, they are not used to using modern weapons

That's a Norwegian.

>last time sweden was at war was in the 18th century

19th century, retard. Stop posting.

fuck greece

the conflict with norway in the 19th century was a mere skirmish as the low casualties show and sweden was completely irrelevant in the napoleonic wars, so sweden just had a couple of skirmishes in the 19th century, no major battles or sieges

>i'll make sure if they come for me it will be a battle they will remember

Attached: katana.jpg (367x500, 26K)

All Scandis are the same

Attached: Swedes.jpg (968x726, 176K)

>the conflict with norway in the 19th century was a mere skirmish

I was talking about the conflict with Russia in which our realm was torn in half. A mere skirmish.

t. Eesti boy who will get buttfucked and skinned alive by the ''liberators''

>We will not go down without a fight

Attached: cute-skirts-pinterest-shirts-phenomenal-always-in-trouble-at-his-old-school-he-settled-down-once-mot (1016x1920, 302K)

I was in a refresher training last month.

Don't worry Martina, our battle group will stop them.

P.S. tit pics would be a great morale booster.

I am not talking about Sweden as a whole, me and my little collective won't, stockholm will bend over in half an hour