Give me suicide encouragement please

Give me suicide encouragement please

Attached: 1517669627165.jpg (531x735, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4gO7uemm6Yo
suicide.org/hotlines/international/hungary-suicide-hotlines.html
youtube.com/watch?v=55FP1LfkkVQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=4gO7uemm6Yo

If you need encouragement you aren't a true Magyar. Either do it now or go back to Austria where the rest of your coward ancestors are.

Attached: suicides.jpg (455x318, 145K)

nobody likes you and you should kill yourself you worthless faggot

Attached: 1506526066344-k.png (680x471, 457K)

You are right, i'm a slavic mutt

all you have to do is let go

You will never have to work again

Turn into a shemale

Go Champ

Germany going right to the point as usual
Best actual motivation ITT

Attached: don't do it.gif (470x352, 855K)

You should kill yourself because you keep spamming this board with this same shit thread every 10 minutes. Offing yourself would be a net positive benefit for humanity. Consider it.

god l wish that were me

Shut the fuck up muttboi

Let's do it together.

nice, what's the plan?

explosions.

Actually I doubt you want to kill yourself, you're most likely looking to benefit from the threat of suicide in some way, be it humoring you or otherwise. Most people really don't want to commit suicide when they say they do, as it obviously goes against people's hard wired nature. Since there's no true right or wrong, only the interests of individuals, it doesn't really make sense to kill yourself, if everyone on Earth hates you you might as well live on to spite them, you literally can't gain anything anymore once you're dead, you just benefit the people who hated you, which they will obviously approve of, but their approval shouldn't mean much to you because you're dead. So really, this declaration of suicidal intent most likely has some alternative motive, you could be attempting to garner sympathy or approval for your suicidal thoughts, as they may deceptively present you as humble or selfless, or there could be much more complicated drives pushing you to this action, I don't know. Anyway, this shouldn't be taken as judgemental, everyone is working towards their own interests whether they acknowledge it or not, and threating suicide as a tool of manipulation is just as much a means of pursuing those interests as any.

this

look at this Evangelical retard.
>huuuur mental illness does not fuck with people's brains

You're such a fucking mongoloid.

minek

Based Lituania

ywn have a big dick to satisfy a woman

open google maps and zoom out

Ugyanez
Csináljuk együtt

kys

no no no no no, there are people who want to kill themselves, they don't come here and tell everyone about it, they down a bottle of beer and blow their brains out or just hang themselves with a belt. My only point was that it's very likely he had some kind of ulterior motive for doing this, as is often the case, and I can't possibly give him any genuine suicide encouragement.

No

>that male to female ratio

Kay-wai-ess

>suicidal people follow specific patterns

not always.
There are plenty of people who're extremely suicidal and announce it before doing the deed.

They're just desperate for some attention.

15cm

Kill yourself and quit wasting space for shitposting and meme threads you fucking autist

you will never have those thick thighs around your neck

yeah suicide is cool and all but I'm focusing on them thighs right now

Attached: durrrrr.gif (257x266, 383K)

WW3 is about to start

Anything good that's ever happened to you you'll never get to relive and will forever remain as mere memories that you will eventually forget

There's no reason to exist and a few years after you're dead no one will remember you were even alive in the first place

And if that's not enough I'll buy you a beer when I see you in hell

>WW3 is about to start
nah

mert

wtf

kys you're self

menj a gellért hegy szélére, aztán csak képzeld el hogy ugrasz, és aztán ugorj is le

ja az jó

Quand j’suis arrivé là y’avait un Christ dans l’grenier
Sur ma guitare jl’ai foutu
Retourné
Je deviens dingue ou quoi, le croiras-tu?
Mais dans un bon français narquois
Voilà que cette statue
Me crie à tête-tue:

« Allez, t’as tué personne
Attends qu’ta fin sonne
Cette vie c’était ton châtiment
Et gentiment
T’as purgé ta peine

Allez, t’as tué personne
Que ton foie t’abandonne
Cette vie t’a nargué comme une hyène
Mais calmement
T’as mangé ta haine. »

Et calmement, j’ai mangé ma haine
Et calmement, j’ai mangé ma haine

women usually go with the pussy methods like pills and fail way more often than men

take antidepressants to increase your suicidal encouragement

Don't kill yourself, user.
Think of all the fantastic things coming in the near future you'd miss on, like the Singularity or virtual sex.

suicide.org/hotlines/international/hungary-suicide-hotlines.html

>Singularity
what?

Thanks. You talked me into it.

Yeah, in most countries women attempt suicide more. Men are just more successful.

youtube.com/watch?v=55FP1LfkkVQ

>women can't even kill themselves right
Why are they so bad everything

You're mom gay lol

those fantastic things are only coming for the rich

Who is she? There's no way we've got girls that hot in Canada.

A robotic sex doll costs less than a car.

i seriously doubt we'll ever have realistic sexbots to be honest

If you don't do it Hungary will never beat Lithuania in the high scores.

I think when they start making lab grown meat they'll also start growing synthetic human tissue for that kind of stuff. IT's not hard to make it look realistic (just need highly skilled sculptors) but it's the feeling that people don't like.

Plus women give off pheromones and scents and their bodies are warm, etc. 10 years and they'll be indistinguishable from real women desu

bump