What happens here beside cute girls?

What happens here beside cute girls?

Attached: Flag_of_Ukraine.jpg (1920x1200, 536K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zki6xPc7hK0
youtube.com/watch?v=hZ3VoREBWUs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: rt.png (1078x736, 778K)

Attached: Ukrainian in the present day.jpg (513x768, 63K)

Needs less USA flags, More Russian Flags

many different things.

Dont bally amers they're our friends.

Care to specify?

Tell me 3

Attached: kissa.gif (372x262, 1.72M)

>Needs less USA flags, More Russian Flags
I think you mean Ukranian flags, Russians just will say some bullshit memes.

Are you saying propaganda is hard? Or is country just so divided? If so how and why?

Attached: kettu (557).jpg (540x576, 18K)

What do you want know? We do all that you do.

Nothing. It's just an extra poor piece of Poland in the West and an extra poor piece of Russia in the East.

last I checked we were being told you guys were nazis or something

You are the one not beloging in this conflict so fk off, btw u ruined my chance to catch natural Russian opinions about this crisis. Kys mutt

Attached: karhu2.jpg (800x533, 119K)

War, commieblocks, poverty, amber, borsch and vodka

I cant get sense of your questions.
Which propaganda? Country are really divided. I thought all know about this.

Americans don't even know you exist.

Propaganda overall, whats your side? whats russian propaganda like? Hows other side propganda? Wich part of Ukraine you live in?
Whats your opinion about all this?

Ill wash my hands at this point

Maybe, but last time Trump's government gave lethal weapon to us. It seems were Javelins.

Russian propaganda is very simple. Russians are master race and can kill all they want. Because they have nuclear weapon. Probably something similar was in nazzi Germany.
I live in Kiev.
My opinion is it all is not good and Putin is mad animal which must be killed.

Pretty decent pop music scene desu
youtube.com/watch?v=Zki6xPc7hK0

>Russian propaganda is very simple
You are telling me this is not complex enough for you?

Attached: 1523569497873.jpg (1280x904, 313K)

Interesting, can you tell me more?
be la russia

I'm telling Russia is like nazzi Germany now.

In what way?

>Russian propaganda is very simple. Russians are master race and can kill all they want. Because they have nuclear weapon. Probably something similar was in nazzi Germany.
Russian propaganda is way more leftist than you describe it hoholbro, e.g. it always tries to put Russia as a power that protects justice and human rights (yes you hear it correctly) and it shows all who are against Putinist regime as nazis (like your country). It is very toxic and disgusting but it is in no way racist or nationalist. It is red leftist revisionism dare I say.

>My opinion is it all is not good and Putin is mad animal which must be killed.
Couldn't agree more. But also all bosheviks and putinist officials must be lustrated and deprived from working for the state or representing it.

Obviosly. They try invade foreign lands. Last state in Europe what did it was nazzi Germany.

It is more like stalinist USSR in late 20s but with less ideology and with little more capabilities to bug all other countries.

Svetov, is that you?

Last state to invade lands before that was the USA to set up Kosovo though. Are they Nazis as well?

Taking land is not just a Nazi thing.

Attached: 1512654203570.gif (360x270, 1.48M)

Idk what do you mean by this, Ashot

USA didn't takeover that land, at least technically. It is not same as Russia did with Crimea no matter how many times Soloviev and other putinist propaganda apes try to setup this lame analogy

Are you mad? Is Kosovo part of USA now?

>USA didn't takeover that land
It set up a puppet state. It is the same thing with less responsibility for what goes on there.

It is part of the US empire.

0.05 USD has been deposited on your account

What nazi Germany did is a try to establish more breeding grounds for germans while annexation of Crimea is somewhat like reclaiming lands which were historically ours.
This all in all is not a valid reason (because once being under Russia's rule, Crimea also were turkish at some point and this alone shows that historical justice cannot be used to randomly redraw borders), but the logic is totally different than the one of nazi regime

>It set up a puppet state. It is the same thing with less responsibility for what goes on there.
Nah it's not same thing, once being puppet, it can become independent if situation changes, while Putin created a huge trouble where no sane politician shall ever hand Crimea back to hohols and hence this bs will remain for centuries.
osovo in fact can rejoin Serbia within several generations but Crimea cannot unless Russia falls apart

>osovo in fact can rejoin Serbia
Except the Albanians ethnically cleansed the Serbs from it, so that will never happen.

Thank you dear Hillary for this

youtube.com/watch?v=hZ3VoREBWUs
meh, just joking a bit, Vladislav

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

maybe, maybe.

we certainly never knew you existed

"never" in this century or two - yes. And yet it is between serbs and Kosovo, it wasn't Albanea or USA who took Kosovo, can't you see the difference.

Oi I see. Guess I actually remember him, he's that Libertarian guy. who took several interesting interviews

>And yet it is between serbs and Kosovo, it wasn't Albanea or USA who took Kosovo, can't you see the difference.
There is no difference. Without US intervention it would be Serbian lands.

Yeah him, indeed interesting interviews.

Attached: Ayanami(45).jpg (788x900, 86K)

Ok USA helps Kosovo to get outta Serbia and now by law Kosovo is independent. Yes it is pretty much pro-US but politics tend to change. Now if Serbia wants Kosovo back and USA for some reason is out, it'll be between Serbia and Kosovo only. Perhaps people will change their mind and decide to rejoin
And if hohols want Crimea it shall lead to Russia - Ukraine war.
If for example Crimea was proclaimed a separate state (like LDNR) it'd leave the door open, yes not now but for upcoming generations. And even if we're not talking about reuniting UA and crimea hohols would eventually forget our role in this conflict, I don't mean actually forget but it wouldn't be so crucial.

>Now if Serbia wants Kosovo back and USA for some reason is out, it'll be between Serbia and Kosovo only.
But that is not how the world works. You are describing an idealistic view of foreign relations rather than a realistic view of it.

>Ukraine

When are they going to hold the referendum on Nato membership? Will the result finally tear the country apart?

Attached: ukr 2017.png (577x212, 32K)