COINMETRO

Coinmetro has "accidentally" opened their ICO again under the guise of an airdrop.

Am I fucked? The coins haven't even been released yet, I can't sell...

Attached: file.png (487x426, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pooltrade.io
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what is the password?

just get in the pooltrade ICO instead
pooltrade.io

Too many red flags with this fucking thing now. I have 2k but not expecting anything from it now.

can someone name 1 ICO with percent bonuses/referrals in the public sale (no pre-sale to venture capitalists) that hasn't turned out to be a pajeet scam

Same

Wow and coinmetro ico buyers spread fud in coss thread while coinmetro does not even have a prototype of a working product?

did I just dodged a bullet for not buying coinmetro? I had money ready to buy 100000 xcm but decided not to in the last days.

man this was shilled so hard here

Flash sales and audio passwords put me immediately off. They're trying to raise funds for a project with nothing to show and they make you have all that hassle. Kek.

coinmetro is gonna make a lot of people a lot of money.
Stay poor bitch

All ICOs are scams

Your family name

Says the increasingly nervous bag holder of another ico scam

>We're still waiting on the visas for our African programmers
>They should be here by the end of the month
Top kek. FUCKING AFRICAN PROGRAMMERS

Attached: 1493831848129.jpg (1192x953, 116K)

1/10 fud mate. You sound like a salty burger who didn’t get to buy in the first place. Nobody will even drop bags at listing, this thing is a x100 if I’ve ever seen one and I got BNB under 20 cents. Stay poor faggots

lel that's me. Saul.
I still have faith in the exchange don't troll too much.

>Nigerian prince 2 programmer boogaloo

I will drop my 15k tokens as soon as I'm able to. Sick and tired of Kevin's faggotry. It's now a literal Pajeet ICO.

Just to make an anti-fud statment, their team is incredible big, 50 workers already and their new office is awesome.
If someone believes that they will deliver on the dates they promised they are extremely wrong, burocracy is slow but they are moving which is real, it's not a scam that's for sure and if they bring everything they say it's going to be a pretty big exchange. As I said expect delays.

I hope you’re strong willed enough, not to have second thoughts about bag dumping for a quick x1.5, but to not KYS when this is the next Binance Coin and you missed your shot at making it because you saw “too many red flags”. Fucking impatient degenerate neet loser faggot

Tbh, I like memeing xcm just as much as the next guy, but I don't get why brainlets are freaking out over this airdrop. These coins were never going to be burned. I'd rather have those coins distributed than sit idle in a dev wallet like some sword of Damocles, ready to be dumped at any moment.

>Hold my bags user

Attached: kevin murcko.jpg (1200x1800, 227K)

That hairline only means one thing...
$100 xcm EOY

This won't be a next Binance since it turns out that Kevin is an incompetent buffoon.

Crypofags are so dramatic. ICOs are a risk, that's why you only put in what you can afford to lose - just chill & check back in 6 months.

>muh coss killer

If its shilled on Jow Forums you already know it will crash and burn

Literally every crypto is shilled here at some point. Troll harder

It was ALL about the reference bonus, nothing more nothing less. You missed out on a gem

Attached: IMG_8573.png (750x1334, 1.75M)

Fixed it for you.

Regarding Coinmetro, I want my fucking debit card already

Attached: 1523273110643.png (748x962, 1.22M)

>binance exit scam
>le damp it
>le barted
I'll choose to temain sceptic until they DON'T deliver their product, at which stage i'll admit I wasted 1 eth on a scam.

That’s a brilliant piece of work in PS. Wonder who created such a masterpiece.

kek all these "investors" demanding to know where, what, why

>investing into a new exchange

Already running a successful FX site which is heavily regulated vs. A few months running an unregulated crypto exchange and getting hacked.
Kevin>cz

did they address why the hell the sale is still on going? please tell me its a website glitch tf. gonna be dumping my 30k xcm asap

it's fixed now, there is now a max purchase 0.1ETH

scam. when do i get my tokens so i can dump?

this looks like a quick exit scam attempt.

I guess they will try to delay it as long as possible to grab all the dumb money

You can’t dump user, it’s a utility token which is supposed to be used on the exchange which will never be created. It won’t go onto any other exchanges for you to dump on.
You’re walled in to this scam.