There's so many fucking foreigners everywhere nowdays

There's so many fucking foreigners everywhere nowdays.

What the fuck, my city isn't even that relevant, just a stete one, max 2 days to see everything yet there are so many people speaking foreign languages nowdays.

Why come? We're shit, we're hated, we're cold, just leave us alone.

Attached: 8769809.gif (475x298, 676K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Mux7It9TS-0
youtu.be/tsKaAlJHfbA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You know nothing about being overrun by foreigners.

Wtf? Like who?

Oh my friend, it hasn't even begun.

Attached: 1494792612994.png (600x360, 151K)

> Poland shills Erasmus student exchanges
> gets made when foreign languages get spoken

Considering that until like 4 years ago I maybe heard a foreign language once a week the thing that is happening now is a shock. There is nothing here, nothing why even bother the travel expenses.

even in korea, I see foreigners everywhere

Whats the city, let me tell you about it

Until 2005 I saw foreign people like once a week, now my city is 50% foreign.

As I said it hasn't even begun.

No. It's tourists, it's people at work, it's people at shops, erasmus is containted mainly by the university campus and old town.

Like yesterday I had a family that spoke Italian come to me and the woman asked in english if the church we're standing near is the cathedral and if not where can they find one. I pointed them sure, but why. I can't understand why.

>Complaining about white foreigners
I envy you.

>English second language posters come and shit up Jow Forums with their butthurt nonsense that barely makes sense but then complain about some immigrants in their countries

Attached: 1503349462197.jpg (1440x1080, 135K)

Now it is Poland's turn to enjoy the benefits of Multiculturalism

ONE OF US
ONE OF US
ONE OF US

Attached: brit wojak2.png (584x722, 246K)

>foreign language

If it's other European languages you really shouldn't be complaining. Could be MUCH fucking worse

I truly hate what Canada has become.

Don't even pretend to joke likes this. I get nervous with a lot of foreign people around that I can't understand.

We have nothing, a small old town, a campus, some lakes with marinas, some factories and commie blocks. That's it.

youtu.be/Mux7It9TS-0
youtu.be/tsKaAlJHfbA

I can't even find proper clips.

I wish I was joking, I was exactly like you, and now here I am, a minority in my own city with loud annoying foreigners everywhere and a government persecuting me for trying to do something about it.

Fight now or it will be too late.

You can't be xenophobic nowdays because they will arest you, because of the whole vs Israel thing that calmed down lately they started to bully people that are rude to foreigners so that Poland won't seem racist.

Fight now while you still can or this is your future.

Attached: 1522788625983.png (1093x339, 97K)

Asian's aren't that bad, right? We have some, besides some situations they always seemed normal, plus I like green curry.

>Poland becomes more developed
>More people begin visiting Poland as it looses its stigma of being backward
Found your reason, Mariusz.

Asians aren't that bad, but there are a lot of south east asians and indians as well, it's just tiresome to deal with so many different cultures.

I'm just saying this is our globalized future and we are all in this together.

Yeah but still. You want lake beaches? Go to lake Bled or something in Slovenia or Balaton in Hungary. Want snow? There's Austria. Want a good payment? Go to Switzerland and so on. The only thing my region has is castles and bad weather.

That actually sounds like a place I would like to go. I like castles and I am used to bad weather.

I don't usually understand their polis hand I don't want to be rude, so I always need to focus. I had situations where the cook or waitresses wanted to confirm my order, said something to me in "polish" I nodded since I didn't get it and than lo and behold I didn't get my green curry but tom yam or a extra portion of kimchi(I don't like kimchi).

And so it begins.

Had tom kha instead of pad thai as well. It's ogre and the biggest problem is I get nervous when I'm in a store and there's a lot of foreigners, I talk in polish to my gf and they look at us and talk to each other and I don't understand it.

Poland is also far cheaper than those countries (well, maybe not Hungary or Slovenia, idk) and also something new, as it was a communist shithole for the latter half of the last century.

>I talk in polish to my gf and they look at us and talk to each other and I don't understand it.
I know this feeling. At least there are still polish girls left in the city for you to gf.

Poland is expensive. A night at a 3 star hotel here costs like 65% of what a night in a 3 star in tokyo costs. That's expensive considering what Tokyo is and what my city is.

Just be happy they are white and enjoy what you have, so that when you wake up in 15 years with nothing but memories of your homeland you will at least have some fond ones.

I don't wanna, I want to be just left alone and eat farszynki.

I wish it didn't have to be like this man.

Attached: 1472677630159.jpg (506x461, 36K)

Yes, I know that feel brother. Tourists can be a pain in the ass, nevertheless their shekels can be a good boost (Cape Town)

Poland was a multi-ethnic state for ages, deal with it, we're returning to how it was during PK, PLC or 2nd PL republic.

I’m going to immigrate in your country!

Is PH food any good?

i think the worst experience can be when you go near a primary school and notice over half of the kids are speaking a foreign language

It didn't have to be like this, it was a choice that was made by people before we were born for reasons of greed. Remember this is not a force of nature, it is a choice of people, people you can hate.

I know. It's too bad our populations weren't organized enough to fight the greedy business class and their desire for cheap labor.

That's a distant future for us luckily.

It took 10 years here.
And now it is too late. I just hope some of us survive, some of our ideals. Our ideals of freedom and rights, they all seem to be eroding bit by bit. Even if it's just one city in the mountains I hope some part of our two countries (basically the same one) is still free.

Attached: 1517256661447.gif (500x281, 1016K)

There's nothing here so it won't be that fast.

>There's nothing here so it won't be that fast.
There was nothing here either. Don't be complacent like we were.

Neither do you

Same but I mainly just hope I'll be dead by the time my town gets very enriched but I doubt that'll happen.

cringe. I wish p*lish posters could be ragebanned some day.

>my country is opened to immigration since 1980's
>still I haven't even noticed the presence of foreigners
feels good man

god i wish that were me

Don't you have morrocans?