AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

NONONONONONONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MOMMY MOMMY MAKE IT STOP!

Attached: 1516941577805.jpg (360x360, 17K)

Attached: dumpit.png (683x1168, 185K)

I literally just woke up 2 minutes after the red dildo appeared

T-T-TOTALLY NOT MANIPULATED RIGHT GUYSE?

Nah a bunch of people just decided to sell at the same time no big deal

kek

this guy gets it. Get your buy orders ready, crystal clear inverse Bart forming

let's see how low it will go this time. If it can't break below 6.7K I think we've established a strong support.

I love how hard they try to surpress the price

WHAT HAPPENED I LEFT FOR 2 FUCKING HOURS AND I'VE BEEN FUCKED AGAIN WHAT THE FUCK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

can you imagine how may leverage longs and shorts have been wiped out by barts and inverted barts in the last few weeks, though this on looks like a inverted marge

Learn to use stop losses.

was actually waiting for this after it couldn't even break 7.2k in 3 attempts, but only did some slow low volume creeping up.

wanna buy in now but not sure if this doesn't go much lower though

>Bitcoin will never be below 6700 again!

Positions on Bitmex are low as fuck, this Bart only managed to wipe out 1 (one) large long position. People are tired of this shit and staying away.

there is literally zero money to be made in short term in this market.

the only thing to do is actually buy your preferred cheap as fuck good alts and wait this out for 6-12 months. also have some money ready to cost average down at -50% in case this crashes even further, which I don't expect honestly, but may always happen.

I love the retards in trollchat bitching at the mod - the guys who run Bitmex aren't gonna invest money on making the system more responsive. That site is a pure grinder for retards.

>good alts
top kek

hey man, bnb isn't so bad.

I've learned to ride the dead cat bounces up, although I missed the entry on the most recent one. There's always money to be made in a market that's moving.

It's a market that has no action that worries me the most. Those provide little opportunity for profit.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: d62.jpg (1692x1167, 1.61M)

LET ME OFF THIS RIDE

Nice market you guys have there, would be a pity if something happened to it...

Attached: Pull it.jpg (724x1024, 316K)

Ffffffuuuuuuuuu it was a Bart all along

Attached: 1522850788177.png (480x351, 161K)

Speak of the devil.

Sminem is now living as a transgender woman.

It's all over for bitcoin guys.

Attached: swimen.jpg (631x633, 31K)

Monero is useful. It's so good for hiding money.

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

lol that's fucking joan rivers